The Death of Wayne Millard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<MODSNIP>
<MODSNIP>

Searching for motive, accomplices and trying to get to the bottom of what appears to be a murdering narcissist, who was brought up in a life of privilege and wealth. What if WM's suicide/murder had some sort of a link to an illegitimate son? What if DM was in the middle, and didn't want his Dad to change his will? Sounds like it's out there, but then, so is someone who eats dog biscuits because he likes them.

JMO

Interesting you bring up DNA. Dellen sent his own DNA to a genetic bank company. Wonder why? He's an only child. Looking for other relations for some reason? Did he know something?

http://www.genebase.com/node/f67215b7bb

interesting that DM joined this on nov 9, 2007
WW joined the other link on nov 16, 2007, but didn't post until a year later in 2008

both join these type of sites around the same time?!?!

Interesting you bring up DNA. Dellen sent his own DNA to a genetic bank company. Wonder why? He's an only child. Looking for other relations for some reason? Did he know something?

http://www.genebase.com/node/f67215b7bb

Well, dahlink, cause absolutely EVERYBODY's doing it these days - especially if you're determined to trace your ancestry to Queen Victoria or Jack the Ripper or some other headline grabber although DNA testing mostly provides pointers to the likely geographical locations and general bloodlines of your ancestors. Genealogy has become an enormously popular hobby over the past few years and many people - young men in particular I've noticed, for some reason - seem willing to fork over the sizable dollars to have their paternal and/or maternal lines checked. Even my own grandsons have done this. Impatience, I guess. While the old folks might like to wrap themselves up in endless research and family tree building at sites like ancestry.com, the younger lot just want to cut to the chase, send in their DNA swab and confirm their heritage. (This is probably a total scam, by the way, imo.) I notice genebase will sell you an Indigenous DNA report. The Millards have apparently been very proud of their Mohawk heritage so chances are that young DM became interested in more information, either on his own behalf or maybe at the request of his father.

Yes DNA banking and familial tracing is popular. With such a small genetic pool to start with, it would have been easy to ask Wayne himself and to check Grandpa's own records. If Carl stated he is related to Dr. Joseph Brant, with his public clout, he should have been able to back up that claim with real proof, IMO.

Well, dahlink, cause absolutely EVERYBODY's doing it these days - especially if you're determined to trace your ancestry to Queen Victoria or Jack the Ripper or some other headline grabber although DNA testing mostly provides pointers to the likely geographical locations and general bloodlines of your ancestors. Genealogy has become an enormously popular hobby over the past few years and many people - young men in particular I've noticed, for some reason - seem willing to fork over the sizable dollars to have their paternal and/or maternal lines checked. Even my own grandsons have done this. Impatience, I guess. While the old folks might like to wrap themselves up in endless research and family tree building at sites like ancestry.com, the younger lot just want to cut to the chase, send in their DNA swab and confirm their heritage. (This is probably a total scam, by the way, imo.) I notice genebase will sell you an Indigenous DNA report. The Millards have apparently been very proud of their Mohawk heritage so chances are that young DM became interested in more information, either on his own behalf or maybe at the request of his father.

or perhaps he found out/over heard about a possible long lost sibling out there!!!!

I'm not sure if it has been posted yet, but here is Wayne C Millard's obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?pid=161695472

It was written by Dellen. I find it odd/original. Strange also that no other relatives are named at all.

Of note:

"Yet To Be Realized... His last, still unlaunched, animal welfare mission is accepting donations to the 'EG Animal Welfare Fund', 5 Maple Gate Court, Etobicoke, ON M9C 2K4."

"EG Animal Welfare Fund"...There is some more information here:

http://yourlifemoments.ca/sitepages/obituary.asp?oid=503761

Isn't the address listed for donations Dellen's home address?

interesting that DM joined this on nov 9, 2007
WW joined the other link on nov 16, 2007, but didn't post until a year later in 2008

both join these type of sites around the same time?!?!

Perhaps I'm reading to much into DM. But, could there be a possibility that he posted that WW thing himself? Perhaps WM...or CM told him that WM could have another child, one that's even named after WM? Maybe the family paid WW's mother off? IMO DM could have put the first one up not realizing that having your DNA done costs a lot of money and not everyone has that type of cash. Then, since it was bothering him, IMO, he could have created WW to go on a fishing expedition to see who had anymore information? It's a wild guess, but clearly done after the death of CM.

I'm not sure if it has been posted yet, but here is Wayne C Millard's obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?pid=161695472

It was written by Dellen. I find it odd/original. Strange also that no other relatives are named at all.

Of note:

"Yet To Be Realized... His last, still unlaunched, animal welfare mission is accepting donations to the 'Elizabeth Glass Animal Welfare Fund', 5 Maple Gate Court, Etobicoke, ON M9C 2K4."

"EG Animal Welfare Fund"...There is some more information here:

http://yourlifemoments.ca/sitepages/obituary.asp?oid=503761

Isn't the address listed for donations Dellen's home address?

Thanks for bringing that to the forefront again! It is DM's home address. Is EGAWF a registered charity? Did anyone actually make any donations? Who looks after the bank account, files returns, issues tax receipts and the likes? I'm sure LE are looking into this like they're asking themselves...what the heck does DM have with a dish full of WM's credit cards? Interesting decor.

Seeing that WW is from T'burg, I find it odd that he didn't source WM out. Geographically, they are not that far apart. Look at the info that we found on him, the Millard name is out there.

It makes absolutely no sense that someone has to go on ancestry.com to look up WM in 2008, when had he googled that name in 2008 he would have been able to find him.

Thanks for bringing that to the forefront again! It is DM's home address. Is EGAWF a registered charity? Did anyone actually make any donations? Who looks after the bank account, files returns, issues tax receipts and the likes? I'm sure LE are looking into this like they're asking themselves...what the heck does DM have with a dish full of WM's credit cards? Interesting decor.

In EG's obit, MillardAir Ltd phone number is listed as the executor for EG. Not sure if I can post the link.

Perhaps I'm hallucinating. but IMO, these two obits have the same type of writing style to them. Both seem strange, very wordy. Certainly not the usual obit.

A very close lady friend of WM maybe? Are we getting too deep into their family stuff which isn't our business?

Perhaps I'm hallucinating. but IMO, these two obits have the same type of writing style to them. Both seem strange, very wordy. Certainly not the usual obit.

I kind of just assumed DM wrote it. It has the same casual style, almost conversational. Starting sentences with words you're not supposed to, like you post on a blog or message board. Like this post,,for example.

A very close lady friend of WM maybe? Are we getting too deep into their family stuff which isn't our business?

After I read the obit and calculated her age I was thinking the same thing. Maybe none our business sounds about right to me. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties