The Death of Wayne Millard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think so, it's worth looking into.
afaic murder is usually driven by love, family secrets, money, drugs, but not a truck when you have enough cash to by farms and condos with cash.

I think the obits have a lot of meaning to them. At this point, nothing would surprise me. Still curious why WM's credit cards were in a bowl on display...IMO it seems like a strange memento..

I was killing myself looking for anything about this info so I could provide a link before posting. I first heard this from a coworker (her hubby works with a woman whose dad worked at the former Pearson location.) Found it, this is the second mention of it.

Millardair built their Waterloo location because they lost their Pearson location, when Millardair's lease was up Pearson refused to renew, seemed that the Pearson Millardair hanger made a great place to hold raves.

http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=86335#p820368

Might put a big strain on father/son relationship, maybe WM was tired of DM's crap, threaten to cut him off if he didn't straighten up. I know if my livelyhood was jeopardized because of a stupid stunt like this, I had to do a major move/relocation to continue working for a living because of it, my kid wouldn't be getting another dime, would be cut off, go see what its like to earn it yourself, a lot harder than having it handed to you.

And from that first one, Flora and Fauna, they had one on the East coast, the grandfather...

http://www.bizapedia.com/canada/W-MILLARD-CANADIAN-WILDLIFE-TOURS-INC.html

And Flora and Fauna is registered in the USA...
There are 1 individuals that go by the name of MD. These individuals collectively are associated with 1 company in the United States.

And its for "general business"... its like a circle... wonder if and jmt... did grandad and then daddy teach DM how to laundry the money?

And on Thursday, the office of the chief coroner for Ontario confirmed they are still investigating the apparent death by suicide of Dellen Millard's father, Wayne Millard,in November.

Toronto Police confirmed they went to the Etobicoke home on Maple Gate Court jointly owned by Millard and his father on Nov. 29, 2012, for a death investigation that was deemed "not criminal."

But almost six months since his death, the investigation into Wayne's death is still "ongoing."

"His death is still under investigation," said Cheryl Mahyr, issues manager for the coroner's office. "So it's still open and has not yet concluded."

Despite the case remaining open, the Riverside Cemetery & Cremation Centre in Toronto confirmed Wayne Millard's body was cremated and is interred at an unknown location.
http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2878073-bosma-slain-inside-his-truck-source-says/

According to that information in the Malton pdf, which was copyrighted in 2006 but I don't know when the information on the Millard family was gathered, CM had purchased another hangar at Pearson and was leasing it first to Canada 3000 and then to Air Transat. I believe it said in there that he was living off the income he was collecting from that lease. And he was living in Meadowvale at the end of his life it appears.

According to this link, http://www.torontopearson.com/uploa...- Chapter 9 - Airline and Airport Support.pdf Air Transat is still renting their hangar from Millardair as of whenever this pdf of the airport was compiled. Haven't seen anything to indicate that it was sold to them or anyone else. So there should be at least one thing that is generating income for the family. Not sure how much the monthly lease would be on a hangar at Pearson. So it's possible the family (well just DM now I suppose) still owns one hangar at Pearson, and they are getting income from it.

MOO

It makes absolutely no sense that someone has to go on ancestry.com to look up WM in 2008, when had he googled that name in 2008 he would have been able to find him.

I would agree with you normally, but, I have seen some of my friends handiwork with looking stuff up on the Internet, and maybe it was as simple as there being an advertisement for Ancestry.com and WW just decided to follow it and post that without thinking about things too much?

I was killing myself looking for anything about this info so I could provide a link before posting. I first heard this from a coworker (her hubby works with a woman whose dad worked at the former Pearson location.) Found it, this is the second mention of it.

Millardair built their Waterloo location because they lost their Pearson location, when Millardair's lease was up Pearson refused to renew, seemed that the Pearson Millardair hanger made a great place to hold raves.

http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=86335#p820368

Might put a big strain on father/son relationship, maybe WM was tired of DM's crap, threaten to cut him off if he didn't straighten up. I know if my livelyhood was jeopardized because of a stupid stunt like this, I had to do a major move/relocation to continue working for a living because of it, my kid wouldn't be getting another dime, would be cut off, go see what its like to earn it yourself, a lot harder than having it handed to you.

Actually I'm thinking that the father was complacent in letting the business falter after the death of his father. Too busy with other things I suppose. The outside of the hangar and one of their planes, cut up, inside the hangar was used in the film "Amelia" and there are some pictures at this link of how it appeared in 2008. Doesn't appear as though anything was going on there business wise. The first picture indicates that the Pearson hangar was going to be torn down and rebuilt but that never happened. Instead, it appears that WM decided to breathe new life into the business when he started the plans to build a new hangar in Waterloo.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was basically "thrown" out of Pearson at the end of the lease after letting things go at the Millardair hangars there.

http://www.airportwatchcanada.com/millard.htm

MOO

Actually I'm thinking that the father was complacent in letting the business falter after the death of his father. Too busy with other things I suppose.

According to this article Carl controlled the business right up until his death.
http://www.wingsmagazine.com/content/view/2477/ Wayne gets barely a mention.

And then, in his late sixties, early seventies, Wayne embarks on a major high-risk business venture -- until he kills himself (or someone kills him).

It almost seems as if Wayne was finally able to do something on his own. So why end it all?

Wouldn't surprise me if he was basically "thrown" out of Pearson at the end of the lease after letting things go at the Millardair hangars there.
MOO

Sounds plausible. Business faltering, marriage over, son wayward. Depression?

According to this article Carl controlled the business right up until his death.
http://www.wingsmagazine.com/content/view/2477/ Wayne gets barely a mention.

And then, in his late sixties, early seventies, Wayne embarks on a major high-risk business venture -- until he kills himself (or someone kills him).

It almost seems as if Wayne was finally able to do something on his own. So why end it all?

This guy protested seal hunts and owned a gun in Canada? A bit strange. A pacifist with a gun on hand...Shot himself on the left side. Was he a lefty? Do we know anything about this suicide that LE still has open for investigation?

moo

ETA - If the investigation is still open why was the family allowed to cremate him?

moo again

With regard to the Timothy Bosma case I am wondering about Elizabeth Glass and her connection to the Millard family. She died May 21, 2009. The obit refers to her family members that she was apparently fond of. The obit also refers to a cancer operation she had but that does not necessarily mean that she died of cancer. The obit also refers to her Elizabeth Glass Animail Welfare Foundation which it appears was active in 2009 at the time of her death. Wayne Millard's obit indicates this foundation was something he was working on that had not yet been launched and donations were to be sent to the address of a home that Wayne and Dellen Millard owned. What is really strange about the Elizabeth Glass obit is that while it refers to family members she was fond of, at the end of the obit it reads "Members of the Glass and Joel Family are invited to call Elizabeth's executor at 416-695-2521. There are family photos and mementos which should be passed on within family." The phone number is Millard Air. If she had a good relationship with family then why would the executor not contact those family members rather than posting a contact number for the family to contact the executor? Who at Millard Air was the executor and did they profit from her death? What is the confirmed cause of her death?

What pic?

Sorry, been away a bit. At the time of my post, there was a pic of WW of Tillsonburg online at wayn.com. It is now gone.

How's that for speed, huh?

This case seems to get stranger and stranger... Father's death suicide or not? Now Dellen is connected to young girl who went missing in 2012 and also to pictures that appear to be taken at Millardair hangar of young girl for a soft *advertiser censored* site.
I would think that a look at the Elizabeth Glass death and estate could prove to be interesting.

With regard to the Timothy Bosma case I am wondering about Elizabeth Glass and her connection to the Millard family. She died May 21, 2009. The obit refers to her family members that she was apparently fond of. The obit also refers to a cancer operation she had but that does not necessarily mean that she died of cancer. The obit also refers to her Elizabeth Glass Animail Welfare Foundation which it appears was active in 2009 at the time of her death. Wayne Millard's obit indicates this foundation was something he was working on that had not yet been launched and donations were to be sent to the address of a home that Wayne and Dellen Millard owned. What is really strange about the Elizabeth Glass obit is that while it refers to family members she was fond of, at the end of the obit it reads "Members of the Glass and Joel Family are invited to call Elizabeth's executor at 416-695-2521. There are family photos and mementos which should be passed on within family." The phone number is Millard Air. If she had a good relationship with family then why would the executor not contact those family members rather than posting a contact number for the family to contact the executor? Who at Millard Air was the executor and did they profit from her death? What is the confirmed cause of her death?

Yes. Exactly. Same questions here!

Sorry, been away a bit. At the time of my post, there was a pic of WW of Tillsonburg online at wayn.com. It is now gone.

How's that for speed, huh?

Well did you grab it first? LOL

Well did you grab it first? LOL

I've only ever seen one picture of Wayne Millard. It was a black and white photo taken the same day that his son DM broke the world records. That's it. I haven't found or seen a single pic other than that one.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member