The Death of Wayne Millard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
* After all was said and done and things went over budget, they were not getting the positive response WM was expecting, WM sensed he had made a huge, bad decision, realized he had pushed the business onto DM who was not interested, WM felt overwhelmed, hopeless and guilty therefore committed suicide.

This sums it up nicely. Good job.

* After all was said and done and things went over budget, they were not getting the positive response WM was expecting, WM sensed he had made a huge, bad decision, realized he had pushed the business onto DM who was not interested, WM felt overwhelmed, hopeless and guilty therefore committed suicide.

This could be a possibility IMO but one of many possibilities JMO

I think so much has been speculated on the matter that it has obfuscated the fact that DM was already set up with properties and had access to money....and had no actual motive for murdering his father IMO

No matter how much mud is being thrown at DM from MSM etc it doesn't alter the fact IMO that he was never a suspect and was independently comfortable with properties and access to money before his dad died. JMO

Please excuse me if this has already been covered but has anyone come across any indication of WM being in poor health prior to the "suicide"? Is it possible that he had a terminal illness or perhaps was in a deep depression and set up the new hangar knowing that he didn't have a lot of time and wanted to ensure that his son had some type of financial safety net that would continue to net a long term return? It is possible that after seeing his son lead a fairly laid back existence he wanted to ensure that he was well taken care of before he ended his own life. MOO
I have seen reports of the cause of death being a shot through the eye but also through the left side of the head?
http://www.thespec.com/news-story/28...illard-s-farm/
I need some help from my fellow sleuths that may know more about gun shot wounds than I do...if the shot through the eye is true, unless someone was incapacitated wouldn't the shooter have to be a very good shot to get it through the eye? Wouldn't the shooter have residue on their bodies or does this just happen in the movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE