The Death of Wayne Millard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mama...your post gave me chills when I read the uncle was a vet in Woodbridge. IMO, there's eery similarities between all things DM and the PB/KH case. Now I wonder if DM ever had access to his uncles clinic?
MB worked there at one time. WM's wake was held close to the clinic. DM owns a condo nearby.

MB worked there at one time. WM's wake was held close to the clinic. DM owns a condo nearby.

IMO WM's wake was just a very private family affair, rather than the presumption by some that it either never happened or was just for DM and his buddies, just because employees weren't told about it. The obit may have been published last-minute so that it would remain private because it was a suicide and the family just needed to grieve quietly.

It seems DM's connections to Vaughan (mom in Kleinberg, uncle and his own condo in Woodbridge - all these locations are in the city of Vaughan) indicate the true stability in his life was in this city, so his decision to arrange for a wake for his father there says something. I wonder when or how often he lived at the condo there? Did it ultimately become a rental? From my own sleuthing I feel he did live there at some point, and not alone, but can't get into how I have concluded so. And I wonder if he really lived with WM the last couple of years, or did he live downtown? Did he move in with WM due to the alleged alcoholism and perhaps found a little freedom when, for a time, WM seemed to have recovered? (these last questions are formed around the Brocklehurst articles' revelation of the WM alcoholism rumour).

I wish we would hear from anyone who knew WM on a personal level. I would think if there were friends that had any information, whether incriminating DM or others, or dispelling any notion DM had anything to do with his death because he was truly clinically depressed, they would have gone to the police by now. MOO.

I believe the rules for the proper handling of narcotics have changed greatly since the PB/KH case, even for veterinary clinics, if that is what is being hinted at, they are far more strictly controlled these days. Also, people who steal animal drugs usually do so because they cannot afford real human drugs, from what I know.

Oh my you are so smart. I always wondered if they drugged TB from the backseat of the truck. I just wondered how they would get injectible tranquilers. I never even considered the vet clinic. Interesting.
I can't believe we are still coming up with these incredible theories on nothing from MSM.

I think our posts should be summarized by a great crime author and made into a book.

Oh my you are so smart. I always wondered if they drugged TB from the backseat of the truck. I just wondered how they would get injectible tranquilers. I never even considered the vet clinic. Interesting.
I can't believe we are still coming up with these incredible theories on nothing from MSM.

I think our posts should be summarized by a great crime author and made into a book.

IMO I hardly think a qualified veterinarian would be offloading animal sedatives to his nephew IMO. That would compromise his professionalism and IMO I do not think for one minute any vet with an established practice would do this. I think we have to be careful against potentially slandering innocent professionals and thus risking any harm to their business. JMO

To potentially character assassinate a reputable veterinarian is far from an incredible theory IMO JMO

Juballee was actually saying that it is extremely difficult now to get narcotics even in animal clinics....and that people would only steal from a vet if other drugs were not available to them..... IMO

If you wanted to overpower someone before killing them I am sure a cloth doused in ammonia or such would do it.... (I really dislike how we are being drawn into graphic speculation ...sorry for that graphic suggestion)

A book is always a good idea... but for the moment I would suggest that any book from these posts be put in the fiction section ;-) to safeguard all concerned MOO

Friendly reminder all

MB and other family members are off limits for sleuthing unless the info is from MSM.

:tyou:

:bump:

I really shouldn't have to bump since it's just up the pg.

The uncle is included. Fine to speculate if drugs were involved and you have an opinion, but any implication of family members is off limits unless it's been reported by LE or MSM.

So basically, given that we will not be "allowed" any information (aka "publication ban") until this all goes to trial...We will sit here and speculate ad nauseum without any facts to speak of...

Sounds like 1984 to me.

MOO

So basically, given that we will not be "allowed" any information (aka "publication ban") until this all goes to trial...We will sit here and speculate ad nauseum without any facts to speak of...

Sounds like 1984 to me.

MOO

Unfortunately few solid facts to speak of, yes.

Are you suggesting something is Orwellian, or just that it reminds you of a Van Halen song?
:floorlaugh:

Mod Note: It's becoming tiresome, not to mention ridiculous, to read the same details misrepresented over and over again. If you note a post which does not include links, and you question the veracity of the information -- or know it to be false -- please don't respond. Instead, alert the post so that a mod can remove it.

*Random reminder intended for everyone, and for no one in particular*

IMO WM's wake was just a very private family affair, rather than the presumption by some that it either never happened or was just for DM and his buddies, just because employees weren't told about it. The obit may have been published last-minute so that it would remain private because it was a suicide and the family just needed to grieve quietly.

It seems DM's connections to Vaughan (mom in Kleinberg, uncle and his own condo in Woodbridge - all these locations are in the city of Vaughan) indicate the true stability in his life was in this city, so his decision to arrange for a wake for his father there says something. I wonder when or how often he lived at the condo there? Did it ultimately become a rental? From my own sleuthing I feel he did live there at some point, and not alone, but can't get into how I have concluded so. And I wonder if he really lived with WM the last couple of years, or did he live downtown? Did he move in with WM due to the alleged alcoholism and perhaps found a little freedom when, for a time, WM seemed to have recovered? (these last questions are formed around the Brocklehurst articles' revelation of the WM alcoholism rumour).

I wish we would hear from anyone who knew WM on a personal level. I would think if there were friends that had any information, whether incriminating DM or others, or dispelling any notion DM had anything to do with his death because he was truly clinically depressed, they would have gone to the police by now. MOO.

Whatever friends may have known and gone to the police about...is under pb.

We won't hear about it until this case goes to court.

moo

Whatever friends may have known and gone to the police about...is under pb.

We won't hear about it until this case goes to court.

moo

There is no publication ban on the death of WM. This has not been determined to be a murder yet and, as such, no one has been charged.

There is no publication ban on the death of WM. This has not been determined to be a murder yet and, as such, no one has been charged.

I wouldn't be so sure. LE has announced that they have re-opened investigations on WM's death due to DM's arrest in the TB case. What info do you have that states that WMs death is not under pb?

I wouldn't be so sure. LE has announced that they have re-opened investigations on WM's death due to DM's arrest in the TB case. What info do you have that states that WMs death is not under pb?

The courts issue the publication bans. Since no one has been charged, there have been no court dates and therefore, no bans can be issued. If it is determined to be a murder and someone is charged, I'm sure that will be reported. I would hope so anyway.

PP, Because no charges have been laid.

Charges have been laid against DM...So why would potentially ancillary charges not be part of the same pb? I would think that all matters DM would be under the same umbrella.

moo

The courts issue the publication bans. Since no one has been charged, there have been no court dates and therefore, no bans can be issued. If it is determined to be a murder and someone is charged, I'm sure that will be reported. I would hope so anyway.

...I hear the ssoooounnnddd...of silence...

Charges have been laid against DM...So why would potentially ancillary charges not be part of the same pb? I would think that all matters DM would be under the same umbrella.

moo
Pink, IMO, I think it's more the affects of the initial PB. Since the people on the DM PB would be the same people that may have info about WM, I seriously doubt that they would say anything to anyone about anything at all..WM included. There's a super hush around anything DM. MOO

Pink, IMO, I think it's more the affects of the initial PB. Since the people on the DM PB would be the same people that may have info about WM, I seriously doubt that they would say anything to anyone about anything at all..WM included. There's a super hush around anything DM. MOO

Yes. ITA!

I would imagine that some of those people on the list would not want to talk anyways, as they could be facing charges, not necessarily of murder , but accessory after the fact type of thing. imo <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member