The December 23 party

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please stop trying to substract importance from this event by relating it to how you personally handle your parties.

Yikes! I'm just saying that someone could accidentally dialed 911 and the police show up and I would have no idea. We have 50++++ at our parties

The importance of the December 23rd party and the entire molestation angle hinge on whether or not you believe this was a sex crime or merely staged as one. Thomas was quick to point out that the coroner used the term 'vaginal trauma' to describe Jonbenet's injuries -- a possible sign that any prior injuries were the result of corporal punishment by Patsy (i.e., vigorous wiping).

The importance of the December 23rd party and the entire molestation angle hinge on whether or not you believe this was a sex crime or merely staged as one. Thomas was quick to point out that the coroner used the term 'vaginal trauma' to describe Jonbenet's injuries -- a possible sign that any prior injuries were the result of corporal punishment by Patsy (i.e., vigorous wiping).

I don't recall Meyer ever saying anything close to that

I don't recall Meyer ever saying anything close to that

'Vaginal trauma' was used in the autopsy report. Thomas used this to buttress his claim that her injuries didn't stem from past sexual abuse, but from Patsy's wiping.

'Vaginal trauma' was used in the autopsy report. Thomas used this to buttress his claim that her injuries didn't stem from past sexual abuse, but from Patsy's wiping.

Per Dr. Werner Spitz, on CBS, he said no sexual assault took place. Btw, the autopsy never said trauma., it said abrasions in the vagina.

He was referring to that night, not previously.

And erosion.

And not a single person has proved sexual assault prior to the night of her murder. Even Spitz didn't think any sexual assault had accounted on the night of her murder. He brushed off the wooden fragments in her vagina as "transfer".

So was she sexually abused previously or not? Was she sexually assaulted on the night of her murder or not?

And not a single person has proved sexual assault prior to the night of her murder.

Begging your pardon, it's been proven as much as it can be. At least without a victim's statement, a confession or an eyewitness.

Even Spitz didn't think any sexual assault had occurred on the night of her murder. He brushed off the wooden fragments in her vagina as "transfer".

Right, he was clear it was staging. Remember what he said about very little damage? That's always been a big "tell" for me.

So was she sexually abused previously or not?

I definitely think she was.

Was she sexually assaulted on the night of her murder or not?

I say not. At least, it wasn't done for the perp's sexual gratification

Begging your pardon, it's been proven as much as it can be. At least without a victim's statement, a confession or an eyewitness.

Right, he was clear it was staging. Remember what he said about very little damage? That's always been a big "tell" for me.

I definitely think she was.

I say not. At least, it wasn't done for the perp's sexual gratification

So you just disregard the wooden fragments in her vagina?

So you just disregard the wooden fragments in her vagina?

I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at, mauidreemn. So, until you let me know, I'll say this: I do not disregard them at all. (BTW, is it THEM or IT? Was there more than one?) But whether they (it) got there from the brush itself or from someone's finger going in (God forgive me), either could, and most likely is, staging.

I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at, mauidreemn. So, until you let me know, I'll say this: I do not disregard them at all. (BTW, is it THEM or IT? Was there more than one?) But whether they (it) got there from the brush itself or from someone's finger going in (God forgive me), either could, and most likely is, staging.

Maybe the same cloth that was used to wipe her off was used to break up the paintbrush ( not to leave prints on it ) >>> transfer?

Fleet White explained this right? Don't you believe him?

Can you link to where Fleet White himself confirmed that it was a dialling accident? From what I recall, it's just second or third hand accounts by other people. People who might have reason to deflect away from that phone call and its significance.

Can you link to where Fleet White himself confirmed that it was a dialling accident? From what I recall, it's just second or third hand accounts by other people. People who might have reason to deflect away from that phone call and its significance.
You won't be getting an answer from that poster, so I'll give you an answer.

TMK, Fleet has never answered (to the public anyway) whether or not he is the person who "misdialed" the 911 call on the evening of the 23rd. That account comes from only one source (I think): the Ramseys in their book (DOI). So is it any wonder that that poster took it as gospel? Here's what they wrote:

During the party Fleet White used our phone to make a series of calls, trying to get some medicine to his mother in a hospital in Aspen, Colorado. Apparently he dialed wrong and got 911. The police called back, but after checking with Fleet and the rest of the people in the house, Susan Stine informed them that the call was a mistake. The 911 call still remains somewhat of a mystery.

If you notice, that poster suggested that doubting the story was not believing White. Actually though, it's just not believing the account of proven liars.

As far as I can tell, the 911 call has been left open to interpretation.

FW had to use the phone but may have thought he had to dial 9 to get out. Next dial 1 for long distance and then the area code. Aaa...what area code starts with 1?

It's also said that instead of dialing 411 he dialed 911 by mistake.

Anyone at that party could have dialed the number. This was also the party were JB was crying on the stairs.

John greeted Glenn Meyer when he came over looking for the Barnhills. John invited him in and he stayed for a while. They have a police officer on the door. Susan Stine dealt with it and sent him away.

Here's a dumb question, was the show" Rescue 911" around in 1996? If so, maybe JBR made the call herself. Then she was crying because the adults sent the police away? Just a thought.

Here's a dumb question, was the show" Rescue 911" around in 1996? If so, maybe JBR made the call herself. Then she was crying because the adults sent the police away? Just a thought.

Apparently she was crying because she didn't feel pretty. (her words)

But no one has stated clearly if this was before or after the police came to the door. Almost everything in this case lacks a verifiable time. All we can be sure of is when they got home that night, the scream heard by the neighbors at midnight, and the 911 call after 5 am the 26th. Nothing else can really be nailed down to a definite time. That is why this case drives everyone nuts.

I sure agree about this case lacking "verifiable times". It seems to me that this was purposely done to create confusion. Confuse and conquer instead of divide
and conquer!

In my opinion, from the 911 call made by the R's on the morning of the 26th, it seemed that mass confusion was the order of the day. Confusion resulting
from friends being called over, Burke sent away without being questioned by the police as to whether he heard anything.

Confusion is a really great distraction. Delay is another great distraction. Both seemed to work in this case.

The timing thing has been one big blur from the very beginning. Unable to say what time they got home on Xmas night, unable to say what time they all went to bed. Patsy claimed she woke up on the 26th between 5:30-6:00AM, took 20-30 minutes to put on "yesterdays" clothes, makeup, hair and then started down the stairs to make coffee. Ahem, you are scheduled to fly out at 7AM to meet people, it's a 30 minute drive to the airport. You bet your bippy if her story was factual, she'd have made note of the time when she got up. You have little kids to waken and get out the door, not to mention all the last minute xmas gifts and bags to get together like she said. Anyone scheduled to fly out, watching the clock and coordinating their time to arrive for that flight on time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back