The December 23 party

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So true. They had that on Patsy and she was caught out. Lies, lies and lies.

Pip Stevo,
Exactly what Fleet White knows I'm certain will be published one day, if JR leaves first, he might even do a tell-all interview?

If you analyse the GJ True Bills, everyone notes there is no Homicide in the First Degree.

For me just as striking is the Count IV, Child Abuse Resulting In Death leveled at both parents.

Which suggests both parents knew something was going on, and neglected to take avoiding action.

Might be something took place at the party that demonstrated Patsy dealt with situation while telling Susan Stine to answer the door and refuse entry?

Pip Stevo,
Exactly what Fleet White knows I'm certain will be published one day, if JR leaves first, he might even do a tell-all interview?

If you analyse the GJ True Bills, everyone notes there is no Homicide in the First Degree.<snip>

I and I'm sure others have noted that we don't know what was in Counts I, II, III, and IV.

I and I'm sure others have noted that we don't know what was in Counts I, II, III, and IV.
icedtea4me,
Sure, but they would all be adjuncts to Homicide in the First Degree, even then would this mean both parents could have faced Homicide in the First Degree counts as a result of forensic evidence that directly linked them to the wine-cellar?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98
Back