The Doe Network: Part 1: Who is Princess Blue?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, it seems like when it comes to LE, we all turn into "in-a-rush" New Yorkers. Lionrun and I were talking about this, and you haven't seen anything till you've worked with the sherriff's dept. in Alabama... OMG it takes them 10 mins to say one sentence, lol. Then again I talk so fast...

MG
True enough! LOL However, I don't mind waiting or working on something without all the info. Just don't treat me like I'm some wild, neurotic, crazy, internet person on a mission from gawd...........because I am! But I'm not stupid! LMAO.

btw, beautiful pic of you and hubby

rich, no you ain't stupid but ya are a smarty pants

True enough! LOL However, I don't mind waiting or working on something without all the info. Just don't treat me like I'm some wild, neurotic, crazy, internet person on a mission from gawd...........because I am! But I'm not stupid! LMAO.

btw, beautiful pic of you and hubby

Yea and Martha's jaw seems to be longer than Princess Blue's?

PS..thanks for doing the overlay!

ETA: Hey rich..have you tried the overlay on any of the yearbook photos to see if PB comes close to resembling any of them?

is that in the gmail spreadsheet thingy??? where do I go?

There's a thread in Cold Cases on Robert Charles Browne here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41462&highlight=robert+browne

Here's more recent info on Browne:

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_5408768

LE has a hard time confirming all his alleged murders. I'm sure he's killed more people than the two murders he's currently serving time for. He also expects favors for this info, like better conditions in jail. It's hard to say how much is truth and how much is just made up stuff. The guy is a little crazy to begin with.

I think you all are doing a great job locating stuff to solve this case.

Thank you Rle7! This is good to know.

Lion

It's on the someoneknowsme.com website under the Princess Blue>REL High School Info Forum>Robert E Lee Yearbook Scans. Also if you look at the spreadsheet MrsG has marked some females names with % signs next to their name. The more % marks the greater she thinks they resemble the new PB sketch.

On my way there now. thanks

You guys are down right amazing. You don't get the credit you deserve, but you just keep on keeping on. I don't think it's coincidence that websleuths started working this one and now there is a sketch of Princess Blue.

Hello Missie, and welcome:blowkiss:! I am keeping your sister in my mind to perhaps begin researching. Your story (link posted in her siggy for anyone who wants to check it out), is an excellent example of how a family member goes missing, it is never put up on a missing site(for us to find!), yet that person had a family who loved them. Who knows? That may have been what happened to Princess.

I have a lot of questions, Missie. I hope it will be okay if I ask you on your new thread. Kudos to you for your love, compassion, and devotion to your dear sister.

Lion

Hey that % thing is just my opinion. You allllllll feel free to lemme know which I have missed.
BTW I am only up to F. I have 15 more between G and Z with % signs.

1 % = mild

2 %'s = moderate

3 %'s = strong resemblance.

it's supposed to be a secret. shhhhhhhh :cool: LOL

MG

LOL, it seems like when it comes to LE, we all turn into "in-a-rush" New Yorkers. Lionrun and I were talking about this, and you haven't seen anything till you've worked with the sherriff's dept. in Alabama... OMG it takes them 10 mins to say one sentence, lol. Then again I talk so fast...

MG

I don't even want to talk about the Alabama police or highway patrol,I swear me and one of the dispatchers also got into a screaming match because one of the mbrs (I work for AAA) was stuck in the middle of the hwy blocking traffic and it was going to be awhile before we got there, and I stayed on the phone with this terrified young man for an hour and a half while HP kept assuring me they were on the way. They never frickin showed up, thankfully he didn't get hit!

oh phooey, I blew it :silenced: ETA...hey if you delete your post nobodyelse will ever know. I deleted mine

me175.jpg

5'2", about 175-178lbs. Just so y ou have someone to compare it to.

MG

Hey who said that's me, anyway ;) We're supposed to be incognito remember? :blowkiss:

thanks richandfamous. That's last easter. I am puffier now b/c I blew up from meds. Can't wait to be "back down there" lol

MG

What about this girl? I know she went missing in 1985 but she may have been held (or there willingly) for a couple of years.

Name: Angelica Maria Gandara
Case Number: A8601009
Case Type: Endangered
Last Seen in: Temple (Bell County)
Last Seen on: 7/14/1985
Height: 4' 10"
Weight: 85 lbs.
Age Missing: 11
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Date of Birth: 2/5/1974
Race: White
Sex: Female
State Missing From: Texas
Country Missing From: USA
Circumstances: Angelica was last seen wearing a black and white short sleeve pullover shirt, black shorts, white socks and white tennis shoes. Angelica was allegedly last seen in a pickup with a white male and white female. The pickup's hood, front fender and bed were red and white in color; the doors were blue and white; and the top was white. The pickup was dented, dirty and "junky" looking.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpdetails.asp?id='M10/11/20013:10:00PM'

Good work, but I doubt it is her. At age 11 teeth eruption and epiphyseal fusion of the bones is at a predictable stage of development. She might be 14 instead of 16-22, but, probably not as young as 11.

Hey RKowley, you Rock! I didn't return your PM yet, as I just got finished working and having dinner, and this is the first time on the net since this morning.

Lion

ETA: Thank you RKnowely, It didn't occur to me at all. I too think this could be a zebra and we need to keep her as a possibility. You rock! I know I keep saying that, but you do!

Hello Missie, and welcome:blowkiss:! I am keeping your sister in my mind to perhaps begin researching. Your story (link posted in her siggy for anyone who wants to check it out), is an excellent example of how a family member goes missing, it is never put up on a missing site(for us to find!), yet that person had a family who loved them. Who knows? That may have been what happened to Princess.

I have a lot of questions, Missie. I hope it will be okay if I ask you on your new thread. Kudos to you for your love, compassion, and devotion to your dear sister.

Lion

I would be more than happy to answer your questions. I've seen great things happen when you guys get a hold of a case, and I've only been watching for a few months!

Lion but what if she wasn't killed right away? She went missing in 1985 but what if she was kept for 3 to 4 years? Then she would have been 14 or 15 right? I was just keeping her as a zebra..OK ? LOL

Good work, but I doubt it is her. At age 11 teeth eruption and epiphyseal fusion of the bones is at a predictable stage of development. She might be 14 instead of 16-22, but, probably not as young as 11.

Hey RKowley, you Rock! I didn't return your PM yet, as I just got finished working and having dinner, and this is the first time on the net since this morning.

Lion

Originally Posted by RKnowley
What about this girl? I know she went missing in 1985 but she may have been held (or there willingly) for a couple of years.

Name: Angelica Maria Gandara
Case Number: A8601009
Case Type: Endangered
Last Seen in: Temple (Bell County)
Last Seen on: 7/14/1985
Height: 4' 10"
Weight: 85 lbs.
Age Missing: 11
Date of Birth: 2/5/1974
State Missing From: Texas
Country Missing From: USA
Circumstances: Angelica was last seen wearing a black and white short sleeve pullover shirt, black shorts, white socks and white tennis shoes. Angelica was allegedly last seen in a pickup with a white male and white female. The pickup's hood, front fender and bed were red and white in color; the doors were blue and white; and the top was white. The pickup was dented, dirty and "junky" looking.

Lion you should go on over to someoneknowsme.com and check out the yearbook pics when you have a chance. They are so cool to look at :)

Lion

Another issue-
You guys were right in contemplating that the weight is a "zebra," as you call it. Her weight has absolutely not been determined. The only fact is the size of the class ring, and unfortunately, that threw many off, including the media. It was presumptuous of them, and the jeweler, to just stick a label of 175 # on her like that. Nobody knows that it was even PB's ring. Someone else could have had (and re-sized) it for years before it came into PB's possession. And you're right in saying that PB could have worn it on her forefinger or even thumb.
I'm sorry for all of you who have put so much time into searching for girls of that size... The jeweler was assuming a person wore it on their ring finger, I guess, and that's how he comes up w/ that weight, but some ppl. do just have bigger hands. It's simply a variable, not fact.

warmly, sloane

Welcome Sloane. Bedangit we are glad you are hear! Yes, I keep finding reasons to exclude PB' weight in life as 175LB. Every time I turn around there is another reason I believe that it may have been a case of inadvertent misinformation. The rep from Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse told me that they didn't get the weight just from the ring, and that a forensic pathologist would also have examined her bones to help determine Princess' weight. But, it didn't fit. Why would the sketch, for example, not reflect her weight? I finally decided to go with, " any weight is possible" a few pages back--especially once I saw that the weight of Princess in the updated section on http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/ has her weight as, "unknown." I emailed a list of questions to Sgt. Coffman, and a request to clarify this for us was included.

Also, I see that her TOD is listed as, "unknown" at the link above. Can you elaborate further on this?

A most grateful Lion

Another possibility but probably not being she was last seen September 5, 1990. That would be only 5 days prior to when PB was found:

MARTHA WES DUNN
[SIZE=+1]Age Progression[/SIZE]
Case Type: Endangered Runaway
DOB: Jun 22, 1975
Missing Date: Sep 5, 1990
Age Now: 31
Height: 5'4" (163 cm)
Weight: 95 lbs (43 kg)
Missing City: DAINGERFIELD
Missing State : TX
Missing Country: United States
Case Number: NCMC745077
Circumstances: Martha's photo is shown age-progressed to 29 years. She may be with a male companion.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Good search; but, decomposition to the point of skeletal remains would have had to result from unnatural means(fillet then the boiling of her entire body, for example), and that would have been evident to the folks in forensics, I imagine.

Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member