The Doe Network: Part 1: Who is Princess Blue?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a suggestion: If you're going to do a myspace sign up as a student for Robert E. Lee, that way you can go to the bulletin board for that school and maybe start a topic on Princess there too. I think that might help.
I think everyone is doing a great job on this one. I was looking in the Texas UID Clearinghouse for my missing sister a couple months ago and saw this Princess. Those rings really got to me for some reason but I'm too shy to start topics just yet. I sure hope we can pull this one together!!!

Ok, I signed up as a student for REL, listed graduating year as 1975, and now I'm in the process of adding alumni and students of REL to the friends list.

The link to the MySpace: www.myspace.com/uidprincessblue

Wow!! I was off most of yesterday and today and you guys have done so much!!!!

Lion...I was thinking the same thing as you, that I would love to start a sight listing UID and missing, but I wasn't sure how to start, how much money is involved and if I could do it alone.

Great job Sable, and welcome Sissy, happy to have your help.

I am willing to do whatever you all need me to, just pm me and let me know.

I started researching the MISSING female alumni from the 1975 class of REL High(Houston). I started with a Cynthia PYTEL who went to school there 1971-1975. I chose her because her name sounded the most intriguing to me, lol.

Cynthia Renee PYTEL was born abt. 1957 (I don't want to list her complete birth date here for privacy reasons) in Harris County, Texas Her parents are/were John PYTEL and Shirley Lillie LYONS.

Cynthia Renee PYTEL married Marshall Earl DUJKA (Marshall was born abt. 1953 in McLennan, TX. His parents are/were Milan DUJKA and Agnes TUPY) in 1978 (again not listing full date for privacy) in Fort Bend, Texas. They must have divorced sometime prior to 1989 as Marshall Earl DUJKA married a Deborah L Kelley in 1989 in Fort Bend, TX. Marshall and Deborah DUJKA have one known male child born in 1993 in Lamar, TX

Cynthia Renee PYTEL DUJKA remarried in 1992 to a Kevin J. KELLY in Harris County, TX. They have 2 known male children, one born in 1992 and the other in 1994.

Marshall E. & Deborah Lynn DUJKA are listed in the phone directory and are living in Richmond, TX.

Question?? Do I call this Michael and ask about Princess Blue or how should I proceed?

ETA: Only 1 other female is listed as missing from the 1975 REL (Houston) classmates.com site and that is a Mary BAKER.

Is there a way to see if he has an email address instead? He may think we are crazy if someone calls out of the blue. Although you could if we can't find an email address.

I wasn't able to locate an email address YET. Still working on it though.

Is there a way to see if he has an email address instead? He may think we are crazy if someone calls out of the blue. Although you could if we can't find an email address.

Ladies, I have hosting for a year and a half that has no domain at the moment. If you would like I'll buy us a domain and we can use the hosting that I already paid for - it's literally just sitting there with no domain attached to it, if you want to choose a name.

Everyone involved with Princess Blue will have admin power. Come up with a fitting name for the .com and I'll take care of the rest. I checked availability on this one and it's available.

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sanserif]UIDNETWORK.COM

[/FONT]

I checked your site today. very well put together, I very much like your myspace offender consept, I had not really thought of that avenue. I am sure there are a lot of ignorant offenders that would use there own name when setting up the account, makes me wonder how many are on myspace under a different name and state? your idea is very well established to say the least, keep up the wonderful work!!

Thanks dannyodie. I started working on offenders from my area, and posted them there so friends and people in my area could see what is on myspace, and yes - these guys were ALL stupid enough to use their real names.

RK- Check myspace. You can search for the specific name, and if you get too many matches you can narrow it down to the zip code. If you find them on MySpace, you can send an e-mail through there.

Jaded- How much would it cost to purchase the domain?

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sanserif]NOTDOE.COM is available
[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sanserif]FINDMYWAYHOME.ORG is available!
[/FONT]

Yea, me too. :) I'm going to go ahead and register that one. If anyone has other thoughts chime in, but I really like teons suggestion. Since it's a new domain name the DNS should transfer within a few hours.

I like someoneknowsme.com

If/When we identify Princess Blue, the domain can be reused to help identify another person.

I like someoneknowsme.com

If/When we identify Princess Blue, the domain can be reused to help identify another person.

It's registered. It should take a few hours for the DNS to resolve (computer speak for the internet to take your browser to the site itself).

It's registered. It should take a few hours for the DNS to resolve (computer speak for the internet to take your browser to the site itself).

I don't know much about setting up a site, but I learn fast so if you need anything please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curtmarvin