The Doe Network: Part 1: Who is Princess Blue?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to get in. WIll have to Bookmark at work on Monday.Is everyone going to use their names from here?

Wow!! I was off most of yesterday and today and you guys have done so much!!!!

Lion...I was thinking the same thing as you, that I would love to start a sight listing UID and missing, but I wasn't sure how to start, how much money is involved and if I could do it alone.

Great job Sable, and welcome Sissy, happy to have your help.

I am willing to do whatever you all need me to, just pm me and let me know.

Hi teons:). Hmmm. Maybe you, me, and anyone interested could look into it and put our heads together.

You go away for one day and look what happens? A message board and a myspace are created! I bet you were pleasantly surprised:).

Sable you Rock!

Lion

This is more than I have seen anyone do at WS to find someone. We are coming together as group and working together beautifully.

I think that it is important to check for accuracy in what we post on our sites so as to not inadvertently confuse people about the facts concerning Princess Blue. For example, several of us became confused in less than a week here because of the fact there are so many Robert E. Lee high Schools in the USA. There are 4 in Texas alone. And, on top of that our Robert E. Lee HS, in Houston, where Princess Blue's ring originally came from was changed to Lee HS in 1990.

I am kindly asking for each of us to be careful to get our facts and details of the case clear before we post them as fact on our sites. It is so easy to make a simple, yet possibly costly mistake in posting facts on a case that is so complex and at times confusing. Please don't take offense, for I am deeply grateful for all that everyone is doing. With a case like this, anyone can get confused on what the known facts are. Gosh, I emailed 10 alumni from the 1975 San Antonio class thinking I was emailing the correct alumni. A nice man named, Matt, replied and corrected me.

Another thing that might be helpful is to put ourselves in the position of the searcher of Princess Blue, like the mother or sister, and ask ourselves what clues could we be sure to post where someone might recognise her. For example, we know that she stood about 4'10"-5'2" in life. This stands out. It is just a thought.

How does everyone feel about this, and what are your thooughts?

Lion

Hi. I wanted to update you how it is going with emailing the DET in Manvel. I sent an email 2 days ago with additional questions, and I have not heard back from the DET, yet. I think I should try and wait a bit more before I email him with lots more questions, for I do not want to overwhelm him or seem like a burden. He has many cases to work, and I need to be a at least somewhat patient. Geesh that is hard because I know we really need some answers. I will let you know when I hear from him and/or email him with questions. Please post additional questions and I will put them in with the current list to go out hopefully soon.

Lion

I agree, Lionrun. We've really come together as a group and are determined to find out who our Princess Blue is. What strikes me is the sheer number of unidentifieds out there. It breaks my heart really, because someone loves them and someone is missing them. I feel compelled to at least try to bring them home. Someone KNOWS them.

Hi Jaded:). I wonder if one of the reasons that there are such a high number of UID's is because A. there is no centralized missing sites with all missing in the USA, along with a list with info of all UID"S in the USA. Imagine how many would be matched initially and how the matches would continue more easily in the future. Of course some may never be matched, but many would.

Also, I think there is lack of organization and misinformation that prevents some matches. That is why I am so excited about working on this case with all of these wonderful people. Everyone is willing to take one part of it and do their best, and we are organizing and trying to keep the details accurate and concise.

I have grown, like many here to care about Princess Blue. If we can organize to the point of working efficiently enough to achieve success, I would like to try and use it as a role model for other cases.

BTW, I am in kindergarten in the area of internet and myspace. I do have a myspace account; but, I do not know how to become a friend on our new myspace site that our wonderful Sable has just created. Can you guide me through the process?

Lion

I absolutely can guide you. You click on the link that says add friend. The link (directly) is: (click on it and it will automatically take you to the "add friend" portion of your myspace account:

http://collect.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=3b0c6ffd-1db1-4f54-87ea-fd5b2aeb23bf

I am honored to be a part of this group. I, too feel as though Princess Blue is family. She deserves the respect that my own family does. She is loved and missed by someone and her family deserves to have closure.

Thank you Jaded. I will try it now. If I have a problem, can I PM you in a few minutes?

BTW, how did the name Jade versus Jaded go? I thought it was so considerate of you to offer to change your name. I like your name, though, and I hope that you don't need to change it:).

Lion

Okay, I don't know if it worked; but, it might have. How long before I know?

I am in the process of gathering all facts of the case so far, along with speculations, and theories. I am being careful about using words like, "it may have been", and, "possibly" when it is my opinion or a speculation or theory.

I sure am learning tons since I joined WS a few months ago! And, I love to learn, so this has been a great journey, so far. The people here are like none I have ever known. I didn't know there could be so many good people on one forum:).

Lion

Haven't gotten a response about the name change. I just thought that since Jade is a longer member than myself, it might make it less difficult to differentiate - since I am a noob. LOL

I'm trying to transfer some of these posts over to someoneknowsme.com if you see anything that isn't there - drag it over. I really think we can find Princess Blue's family.

Ha ha funny:D . What is a noob? Is that anything like a schnootzer?

How do I drag something over to the new site? Do you mean copy and paste? See how new I am? I am as green as the grass in Ireland.

Lion

someoneknowsme.com is available, and I think that one is states our focus. Whatcha think?

I came back to this thread this morning. After reading all the other names and I scrolled down to this one, it's the only one that gave me goose bumps. I joined also, but my username will be MrsG (originally my first WS username a few years ago but I couldn't get it back for some weird reason)

Lion, haha a n00b is a nickname for a newbie. Someone on the internet that is new to a particular area. For example, when a new person joins a message board and has no clue about the protocol of that board or a group of friends and that group's M.O. then they're called a n00b. They use zero's instead of the letter O to throw them off.

I am more than excited and honored to be on this "force". I agree, lion. Careful reporting and a good relationship with board moderators will make this a good place for us to organize facts. For example, Lion- if you see an error that must be edited immediately, you should be close enough and trusted by the moderator that you can call or IM her immediately with a correction if that person is available. It will prevent misinformation and misconceptions from getting out there.

MG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member