The Doe Network: Part 1: Who is Princess Blue?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we on a stand still now on the Princess Blue case until we get some answers or what road are we going down right now?

I don't think we are at a stand still just yet. We can find the classmates missing from the 1975 class of REL and try and hunt them down, for example. Also, we can review our new sites like Sadie just did to see what needs to still be created or updated. I am still doing research on bone marrow and drugs; but, most of what I am finding is stuff I already knew from pre-vet/pre-med in the 90's.

Lion

Stand still????????? Balderdash!!!!!
(I always wanted to say that)

How do we stand on the alumni...do we have contact with all of them?
Has someone phoned or emailed them...do we have email addys. Let's not be bashful in contacting them. The only reason they would take offense is if they have something to hide. LOL....ok, calm down. I'm done now.

Well scrolling back through everything, Here is a list of our zebras. If I left any out please let me know and I'll edit the post:

Although, it is possible that the ring was stolen by some thief from the original owner and given to a girlfriend, our Princess Doe, or some other scenario could have occurred where the original owner did not know Princess Doe, it is possible the two knew each other.

maybe the ring belonged to the murderer of Princess Doe (If indeed she was murdered) and that they placed the ring on her finger as their signature

Or, the killer could have stolen the ring from the original owner(like I suggested as just one possibility before), then given to Princess Doe in life or possibly placed on her finger as a reverse souvenir effect, a signature as it were. He would have no concern that it would be tied to him if he had stolen it. if it were originally his, he might not want to leave it on her.

I can't help but think that this ring may belong to her father, if her age is closer to 16 or (15 maybe) minus the age from her date of being located, would make it 1974-1975? Could she have the ring from her father? Perhaps, something may have happened to him and this was given to her as rememberence of him. Is there someway of finding out if someone from that class passed away? The size of the ring does lead me to believe it could be a mans ring, seeing as though there are no initials, men in my class (1984) didn't have inscriptions done,

Did LE say that they thought she weighed around 175? Or is it just a guess b/c of the ring? I am 115 pounds, but I have really big fingers. My ring finger is an 8, and my index finger is a 9 1/2.

She may not have originally been from Texas, despite her ring.

What if the mystery owner moved or dropped out by her senior year? I think we need a list of the juniors for 1974 as well. most of them will be the same; but, who knows? What if what I am saying is true? I am going to call the school now and see if there is a way to get a list of the students.

How about white or Asian?

And if it comes down to chasing zebra's, here's one: There's a chance that the person graduated in 1975, and wasn't able to order their ring when the rest of the seniors did. They could have waited, say a year, and then ordered their ring from a different company. I never ordered a class ring, but if I wanted to, I could go somewhere entirely different and order one

Here is a website for a woman/teacher who graduated from Lee in 1975. Her name is Ms. Martin http://members.aol.com/thisblonderox02/commander.html
Since she went to college in and teaches San Antonio I am inclined to think she may have attended the REL in San Antonio. But, you never know. it could be a zebra for later, and we can always try to track her down again if we get nowhere with what we have.

The zebra would be that the, "L" stands for original owner's name

I was also wondering if they knew for a FACT that she was hispanic because of DNA or if they are just guessing

It's a possibility that the original owner of the ring pawned it. Back then class rings were actually gold and had true stones, not synthetic (at least mine did, from '72), so it would have been worth pawning. If you do find the original owner and it was pawned, maybe the pawn shop has records that could be searched. I realize this is unlikely, but it is a possibility

Since she has remained UID for nearly 17 years, I am inclined to think that there may be one or more zebras involved. This could be another one. Chances are greater that ring came from a mother, an aunt, or an older sister who no longer wanted to wear her HS ring. But, what if the dad is an American citizen with a sister who gave it to Princess Blue? A mother from another country where English may not be her first language and who may not know what we are doing may not know to check the various sites.

What if she quit drugs, the drugs in her entire system diminished, and then she was murdered. She would have to have been murdered after the birth of her child, albeit. There were no baby skeletal remains. This is again, another zebra. Dang, I hope you guys don't get too sick of me using that word all the time; but, we have have accumulated a lot of them just in the first couple of weeks.

Concerning the birthstone type and/or color there could be one zebra that I can think of I never got an HS ring; but, I got so far as choosing one. And, my graduation year was 1977. We had the option of choosing any of the stones available that we wanted. Most chose their birthstones. However, my birthstone has a color best described as being in between puke green and urine yellow. That was not and will never happen for me. I would have ordered a pretty blue sapphire instead, for my favorite color is blue. But, along with the other zebras, I will place this though on hold until we explore all of the horses, the more likely possibilities

I am trying to find an email address for the Gary C. STOLTING (from the list of 1975 missing alumni)residing in Cypress, TX. I have his address and phone # as well as where he works (Company name is - Instruments & Answers. He is owner and there are only 2 employees. It looks like he works from his home and is self-employed) but can't find an email for him.

I also need to find an email address for James F Huckabay who lives in Houston, TX. Again have his address and phone # but no email.

Both of the above are listed as missing on the Classmates.com 1975 Lee High School (previously REL High (Houston) alumni list.

Looks like Cynthia Pytels mother possibly lives in MISSOURI CITY, TX. That could be another way to find Cynthia.

I am trying to find an email address for the Gary C. STOLTING (from the list of 1975 missing alumni)residing in Cypress, TX. I have his address and phone # as well as where he works (Company name is - Instruments & Answers. He is owner and there are only 2 employees. It looks like he works from his home and is self-employed) but can't find an email for him.

I also need to find an email address for James F Huckabay who lives in Houston, TX. Again have his address and phone # but no email.

Both of the above are listed as missing on the Classmates.com 1975 Lee High School (previously REL High (Houston) alumni list.

Instruments and Answers
12827 Hazelway Lane
Cypress, TX 77429
Phone: (281) 468-8749
Fax: (281) 379-5530
Email: gstolting@ev1.net

I found a possible for Cynthia Pytel Dujka Kelly. Her second husband's name is Kevin J. Kelly so this fits. What do you think about this one??

U.S. Public Records Index
about Cynthia Kelly

Name:Cynthia Kelly
Street address:
City:Splendora
County:Montgomery
State:Texas
Zip Code:77372
Phone Number:
Record Number:950466463

Household Members:
Cynthia Kelly
Cynthia Kelly
Kevin J Kelly
Mandy Kelly

ETA: Not sure about this Cynthia now. Need to do some more research.

Good work! Now do you want to email him or should I or maybe somebody (cough, cough Lion) who already has a drawn up letter could either email him or post the email for one of us to use. Thanks!

Instruments and Answers
12827 Hazelway Lane
Cypress, TX 77429
Phone: (281) 468-8749
Fax: (281) 379-5530
Email: gstolting@ev1.net

Bingo.

I found a possible for Cynthia Pytel Dujka Kelly. Her second husband's name is Kevin J. Kelly so this fits. What do you think about this one??

about Cynthia Kelly

Street address:
Phone Number:

Household Members:
Cynthia Kelly
Cynthia Kelly
Kevin J Kelly
Mandy Kelly

about Cynthia Kelly

Street address:
Phone Number:

Household Members:
Cynthia Kelly
Cynthia Kelly
Kevin J Kelly
Mandy Kelly

Great sleuthing! I gotta fix some stuff for tomorrows BBQ. I'll try to get back on later.
Are we good or what?! LOL

cough cough, (((Oh Lion)))

Rich, you must stop these jokes. Don't you know that I cannot see my screen with laugh tears in my eyes? LOL LMAO, you could have been a comedian-or a researcher.

I am gathering info right now on the status. I'll be right back

Lion

First, I am sorry for the delay. I just spoke with my sister, and the process to get the 34 emails out to the alumni of REL 1975 is more complex than I thought. My sister is a gold member at classmates.com, therefore she is able to send messages to REL message boards and contact the reunion coordinator for 1975.

However, my sister has been ill for several days. Tonight is the first time she has been out of bed, if only for short periods. She said that in regards to the emails/messages sent to the 34 alumni, she should be getting them out by Sunday night.

To get one message out she needs copy and paste the message, and then copy and paste the title, and then send it. She needs to do this for all 34. There is more to it; but, my brain is on hold right now. She cannot email them directly. She needs to send them to some place individually, and in turn the messages will be emailed to the alumni individuals.

She has posted some other messages, though. She posted to the missing classmates on the reunion board to Nancy Bradley who is the 1975 class reunion coordinator. That message is entitled, "Class Ring Clue to Princess Doe."

She also posted, "1975 class ring clue to doe ID " on tow other threads at the main classmates reunion message board. The threads she posted this to are, "The General Discussion" thread and, "Reunions and Get Togethers."

Mys sister noted that all of the message boards are dormant. We may not get much action on the message board; but, my hope is that someone will respond via email from Nancy and/or one or more of the 34 alumni. I will let you know when the 34 emails have gone out, and I am so sorry for the delay.

Lion

Lion,
Do you have the email letter you composed to send out to the Class of 75? If so, could you post it here so that I can copy it and send it off to Gary C. STOLTING? He is one of those listed on the classmates.com site that couldn't be located.

Thanks!

ETA: Nevermind, I found a copy of it on classmates.com message board

First, i am sorry for the delay. I just spoke with my sister, and the process to get the 34 emails out to the alumni of REL 1975 is more complex than I thought. My sister is a gold member at classmates.com, therefore she is able to send messages to REL message boards and contact the reunion coordinator for 1975.

However, my sister has been ill for several days. Tonight is the first time she has been out of bed, if only for short periods. She said that in regards to the emails/messages sent to the 34 alumni, she should be getting them out by Sunday night.

To get one message out she needs copy and paste the message, and then copy and paste the title, and then send it. She needs to do this for all 34. There is more to it; but, my brain is on hold right now. She cannot email them directly. She needs to send them to some place individually, and in turn the messages will be emailed to the alumni individuals.

She has posted some other messages, though. She posted to the missing classmates on the reunion board to Nancy Bradley who is the 1975 class reunion coordinator. That message is entitled, "Class Ring Clue to Princess Doe."

She also posted, "1975 class ring clue to doe ID " on tow other threads at the main classmates reunion message board. The threads she posted this to are, "The General Discussion" thread and, "Reunions and Get Togethers."

Mys sister noted that all of the message boards are dormant. We may not get much action on the message board; but, my hope is that someone will respond via email from Nancy and/or one or more of the 34 alumni. I will let you know when the 34 emails have gone out, and I am so sorry for the delay.

Lion

Good work! Now do you want to email him or should I or maybe somebody (cough, cough Lion) who already has a drawn up letter could either email him or post the email for one of us to use. Thanks!

Hi RKnowly. I just emailed gstolting the letter that I previously drafted. I immediately received notice that it is a bad address. I checked to be sure, and it is a bad address. Perhaps we can find new info on him via zabasearch or peoplefinders.com.

Also, I received an email from someone who attended REL for only 2 years in 1974 and 1975. She didn't have a yearbook; but, she remembers 3 names for people who attended. Maybe we can look up these along with Gary and /or Cynthia. If we even get a phone number I don't mind calling them. I don't want to shock anyone via strange call about unidentified body, so I will be careful. If we can find good email addys that would be best, though.

Gary C. Stolting
Cynthia Kelly
Trevor Giles (may be living in OK)
Skylar Trammell
Dan or Daniel Hollie

Has anyone noticed there is now a chat room on our new proboard forum? Cool, I have only used a chat room 4 or 5 times before on a dog forum.

Lion

Lion,
I am going to PM you Gary's address and phone number, ok? That is all I can find for him (no email address listed that I can find)

ETA: I'm going to PM you James HUCKABAY's contact info too.

Hi RKnowly. I just emailed gstolting the letter that I previously drafted. I immediately received notice that it is a bad address. I checked to be sure, and it is a bad address. Perhaps we can find new info on him via zabasearch or peoplefinders.com.

Also, I received an email from someone who attended REL for only 2 years in 1974 and 1975. She didn't have a yearbook; but, she remembers 3 names for people who attended. Maybe we can look up these along with Gary and /or Cynthia. If we even get a phone number I don't mind calling them. I don't want to shock anyone via strange call about unidentified body, so I will be careful. If we can find good email addys that would be best, though.

Gary C. Stolting
Cynthia Kelly
Trevor Giles (may be living in OK)
Skylar Trammell
Dan or Daniel Hollie

I hadn't noticed the chatroom there. That is neat.

Has anyone noticed there is now a chat room on our new proboard forum? Cool, I have only used a chat room 4 or 5 times before on a dog forum.

Lion

I am going to call all numbers RKnowly has found for Gary C. Stolting on Monday. I don't want to call on Easter.

Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member