The Doe Network: Part 1: Who is Princess Blue?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I (like many others, I'm sure) have been following this thread with great interest. I'd like to give the great sleuthers here a big :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: for doing such an awesome job of working together so doggedly to find a name for Princess Blue. You guys are an inspiration to many by your ability to work together so well! Thanks!

I'm quoting my own message since I can't go back and edit the old post. I am adding my sources to the information I gave.

I started researching the MISSING female alumni from the 1975 class of REL High(Houston). I started with a Cynthia PYTEL who went to school there 1971-1975. I chose her because her name sounded the most intriguing to me, lol.

From the MISSING list of alumni for Lee High School (previously known as Robert E. Lee High School, Houston) Class of 1975 there is the following female:

Pytel Cynthia
71-75
ask me
Help find me!

I found the following Cynthia PYTEL in the Texas Birth Records (Not sure this is the missing Class of 75 Cynthia PYTEL but possible)

Cynthia Renee PYTEL was born abt. 1957 (I don't want to list her complete birth date here for privacy reasons) in Harris County, Texas Her parents are/were John PYTEL and Shirley Lillie LYONS.

Source:

From Texas Birth Index:

Name: Cynthia Renee Pytel
Birthdate: 1957 (Source has complete date but I'm not including for privacy)
County Born: Harris
Father: John Pytel
Mother: Shirley Lillie Lyons
Roll Number: 1957_0013
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Cynthia Renee PYTEL married Marshall Earl DUJKA (Marshall was born abt. 1953 in McLennan, TX. His parents are/were Milan DUJKA and Agnes TUPY) in 1978 (again not listing full date for privacy) in Fort Bend, Texas.

Source:

Texas Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 and 1966-2002

Name: Cynthia R Pytel
Marriage date: May 1978
Estimated birth year: abt 1957

Name: Marshall E Dujka
Estimated year born: abt 1952
Marriage County: Fort Bend
Marriage State: Texas
---------------------------------------------------------------------

They must have divorced sometime prior to 1989 as Marshall Earl DUJKA married a Deborah L Kelley in 1989 in Fort Bend, TX.Source for Marshall DUJKA's marriage to Deborah L KELLEY:

Marriage Date: Jul 1989
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1954

Name: Deborah L Kelley
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1960
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Marshall and Deborah DUJKA have one known male child born in 1993 in Lamar, TX
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Cynthia Renee PYTEL DUJKA remarried in 1992 to a Kevin J. KELLY in Harris County, TX.
Source:

Name: Cynthia Pytel
Marriage Date: Jul 1992
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1957

Name: Kevin J Kelly
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1955
Marriage County: Harris
----------------------------------------------------------------------
They have 2 known male children, one born in 1992 and the other in 1994.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marshall E. & Deborah Lynn DUJKA are listed in the phone directory and are living in Richmond, TX.

Question?? Do I call this Michael and ask about Princess Blue or how should I proceed?

ETA: Only 1 other female is listed as missing from the 1975 REL (Houston) classmates.com site and that is a Mary BAKER.

I'm quoting my own message since I can't go back and edit the old post. I am adding my sources to the information I gave.

"Originally Posted by RKnowley
I started researching the MISSING female alumni from the 1975 class of REL High(Houston). I started with a Cynthia PYTEL who went to school there 1971-1975. I chose her because her name sounded the most intriguing to me, lol.

From the MISSING list of alumni for Lee High School (previously known as Robert E. Lee High School, Houston) Class of 1975 there is the following female:

Pytel Cynthia
71-75
ask me
Help find me!

I found the following Cynthia PYTEL in the Texas Birth Records (Not sure this is the missing Class of 75 Cynthia PYTEL but possible)

Cynthia Renee PYTEL was born abt. 1957 (I don't want to list her complete birth date here for privacy reasons) in Harris County, Texas Her parents are/were John PYTEL and Shirley Lillie LYONS.

Source:

From Texas Birth Index:

Cynthia Renee PYTEL married Marshall Earl DUJKA (Marshall was born abt. 1953 in McLennan, TX. His parents are/were Milan DUJKA and Agnes TUPY) in 1978 (again not listing full date for privacy) in Fort Bend, Texas.

Source:

They must have divorced sometime prior to 1989 as Marshall Earl DUJKA married a Deborah L Kelley in 1989 in Fort Bend, TX.Source for Marshall DUJKA's marriage to Deborah L KELLEY:

Cynthia Renee PYTEL DUJKA remarried in 1992 to a Kevin J. KELLY in Harris County, TX.
Source:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marshall E. & Deborah Lynn DUJKA are listed in the phone directory and are living in Richmond, TX.

Question?? Do I call this Michael and ask about Princess Blue or how should I proceed?

ETA: Only 1 other female is listed as missing from the 1975 REL (Houston) classmates.com site and that is a Mary BAKER."

Ok, help me out here. I have read this and can't figure out what I'm suppose to look for. Maybe it's a lack of blood supply to my brain or something.
I ate porter house steak today, so maybe I have mad cow disease. LOL

Hi Rich,
hmmmm..Mad Cow's Disease. What a way to go! LOL

I posted this about Cynthia PYTEL & Michael DUJKA because Cynthia was in the 1975 graduating class at Lee High School (previously Robert E. Lee High School, Houston, TX). Cynthia is listed among the missing classmates on classmates.com. So I decided to research her or Michael DUJKA so that they could be contacted about the Robert E. Lee High School, Houston ring that Princess Blue was wearing when she was found. For all we know the ring might have belonged to Cythia PYTEL originally?

"Originally Posted by RKnowley

Pytel Cynthia
71-75
ask me
Help find me!

Source:

From Texas Birth Index:

Source:

Source:

ETA: Only 1 other female is listed as missing from the 1975 REL (Houston) classmates.com site and that is a Mary BAKER."

Ok, help me out here. I have read this and can't figure out what I'm suppose to look for. Maybe it's a lack of blood supply to my brain or something.

Hilarious, and scandalous! LMAO, rich. We were going to go to a nice steak house tomorrow; but, I am now rethinking that idea.

Hi RKnowly:). This is good info. Do you know of a way to get a list of all missing REL class mates from 1975? LE has not found all of them, so it is indeed something we could and maybe should research. Perhaps we can each take a couple and try to find them. What do you think?

Lion

Hi Lion,

I just have the list of the 1975 REL (Houston) missing classmates that are listed on classmates.com. There is only 5 of them listed as missing including Cynthia PYTEL. There is only one other missing female listed and that is a Mary BAKER (Fun name to research, lol). There are 3 males listed as missing and I think I may have found one of those. I haven't tried the other 2 names yet.

So we have these folks who are left:

Mary BAKER who attended REL (Houston) from 71-75
David CARPENTER who attended 68-75
James HUCKABAY attended 71-75
Gary STOLTING attended 71-75 (I think I may have found this one but not for certain).

I also have a list of those missing from the 1974 and 1976 classes if needed.

ETA: Where is that yearbook we are waiting for? LOL! Doesn't that FedEx person know any better?

Hi RKnowly:). This is good info. Do you know of a way to get a list of all missing REL class mates from 1975? LE has not found all of them, so it is indeed something we could and maybe should research. Perhaps we can each take a couple and try to find them. What do you think?

Lion

I just registered! I noticed none of our "zebras" have been posted yet. I'll go back through our posts and complile what we have so far and put here and there....

I think this might be Gary STOLTING from the 1975 graduating class at REL (Houston) High School.

Name: Gary C Stolting
Marriage Date: Aug 1990

Spouse Name: Diana Graham

Source:

Texas Marriage Index, 1966-2002

Gary STOLTING is also listed in the US Public Records Index it includes address and phone number.

Zebra's? Dang did those things get out again?? :waitasec: LOL

I just registered! I noticed none of our "zebras" have been posted yet. I'll go back through our posts and complile what we have so far and put here and there....

Hi Rich,
hmmmm..Mad Cow's Disease. What a way to go! LOL

I posted this about Cynthia PYTEL & Michael DUJKA because Cynthia was in the 1975 graduating class at Lee High School (previously Robert E. Lee High School, Houston, TX). Cynthia is listed among the missing classmates on classmates.com. So I decided to research her or Michael DUJKA so that they could be contacted about the Robert E. Lee High School, Houston ring that Princess Blue was wearing when she was found. For all we know the ring might have belonged to Cythia PYTEL originally?

OMG thank you...I thought I was a goner! I get it! Sorry! :doh:

I was blessed to make contact with a former class member of REL via the Houston Architecture Info Forum.

I invited him to join us here and sincerely hope that he does.

I'm sure he can shed more light on this with his knowledge.

Best wishes all,

Mickie

I was blessed to make contact with a former class member of REL via the Houston Architecture Info Forum.

Best wishes all,

Mickie

Oh wow, I hope that the holiday doesn't delay the admistrator in getting him signed up. This will be great! I love this case!

Best wishes all,

Mickie

Yes! Thank you mickie Mouse! Let's hope he does join us. He could help us tremendously, even if he has no idea who the ring may have belonged to. We routinely have questions relating to that time period at REL, and he could help us to fill in the gaps.

Lion

Are we on a stand still now on the Princess Blue case until we get some answers or what road are we going down right now?

In melody to the song with the words, "Who let the dogs out!?" ..........Who let the zebras out?!!!

Thank you SadieMae! I am working on the facts of the case. I was researching drugs found in bone marrow 1 year after death before I wanted to continue. So I am so relieved that you are compiling our zebras.

Rich and are friends, and we email and PM each other back and forth many times throughout the day while working on cases and just to talk. The other day when I used spell check in a PM on WS spell check wanted to make 2 changes. It wanted to change richandfamous to scandalous, and it wanted to change my made up word, bedangit, to bedpan. I lost it.

Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member