DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see 200 on my blow up too.

duct-tape2.jpg

I like your blow-up better than Herc's.

It has prettier colors on the right side.

("scuse me, Herc, I meant 'colours'. :crazy:)
I think my blow up is better. I can still see 200 and a hint of a kitten.

I do have 19'' LCD monitor, but would not claim the best eyesight.

Thoughts about the duct tape roll.

Who put it on the can? GA? KC? LA?

If not KC, then when was it done, and what are the implications, when the use of the logo tape was revealed, as far as the possible behavior of the person who did use it?

Has this been discussed elsewhere, and I missed it?
The gas cans were voluntarily given to LE then returned to CA 8/13/08.
When possible duct tape match was raised in December, a video was re-broadcast showing the gas cans near front of Ant. garage after they were returned:

attachment.php

The duct tape can be seen in place then, and I think was on there before and while LE examined the cans.

It could have been placed there by KC when she stole the cans, or have been put there by GA.

NOTE: The importance of this evidence, regardless of WHO put the tape on the can is that this piece of tape is distintive and from the Anthony home. If it matches the tape found on and near the skull it links the remains and the abuse of the remains and hence the murder, with the Anthony home, and almost certainly KC.

Obviously same gas can that was re-taken into evidence 12/11/08:
attachment.php

View attachment 3223

I know that GA seemed very neat about his yard work. But it looks to me as if the tape on the gas can is relatively new in these photos. The edges haven't curled a great deal and the tape doesn't seem very faded or dirty. Duct tape is sturdy and lasts a long time, but this piece wasn't lying flat so it had more chance to have dirt adhere to it over time.

It could be possible that this roll was still in use when KC was grabbing for the tape to use in the disposal of Caylee. But if this were so, why didn't LE collect the tape from the can as evidence and have it tested for a match?

Evidence pictures were also released Monday, including a picture of a piece of duct tape taken from the Anthony home (see duct tape | more evidence images). It has the brand name Henkel on the tape.

Officials said that label helped identify the duct tape as the same tape found on Caylee's remains.

The tape was also tested. Results showed it matched physically and chemically with the tape found at the scene where Caylee was found.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19130417/detail.html#-

Bold is mine

Matched physically and chemically. UH oh ! Maybe those torn edges did match?

Evidence pictures were also released Monday, including a picture of a piece of duct tape taken from the Anthony home (see duct tape | more evidence images). It has the brand name Henkel on the tape.

Officials said that label helped identify the duct tape as the same tape found on Caylee's remains.

The tape was also tested. Results showed it matched physically and chemically with the tape found at the scene where Caylee was found.

Bold is mine

The article states "Results showed it matched physically and chemically with the tape found at the scene where Caylee was found."
Where are the reports of these "results"? Have they been released?

The article states "Results showed it matched physically and chemically with the tape found at the scene where Caylee was found."
Where are the reports of these "results"? Have they been released?
It is possible that these "journalists" have sources that leak extra information, but in this case that has been rare if it has happened at all.
The FBI have the samples and I think it is fair to assume they have done such comparisons, but no results have been released in any of the documents.

However, I am sure old george is aware that he had (has) a roll of silver duct tape with "Henkel" written on it. You could not miss it whenever you used it. He may even know where there are pieces in use around the home? (in addition to the piece used on the gas can). He may not have been aware of just how rare that tape with logo on was, but he knows now! He must know it was HIS DUCT TAPE found on poor Caylee's skull!

It is possible that these "journalists" have sources that leak extra information, but in this case that has been rare if it has happened at all.
The FBI have the samples and I think it is fair to assume they have done such comparisons, but no results have been released in any of the documents.

However, I am sure old george is aware that he had (has) a roll of silver duct tape with "Henkel" written on it. You could not miss it whenever you used it. He may even know where there are pieces in use around the home? (in addition to the piece used on the gas can). He may not have been aware of just how rare that tape with logo on was, but he knows now! He must know it was HIS DUCT TAPE found on poor Caylee's skull!
Thanks HP. I was hoping there were actual results in the documents that I missed. I agree that GA now knows that it was his tape found on Caylee. I'm thankful LE got to those gas cans before GA did.

Thanks HP. I was hoping there were actual results in the documents that I missed. I agree that GA now knows that it was his tape found on Caylee. I'm thankful LE got to those gas cans before GA did.
In addition, I am sure the pathetic pair are well aware of KC's OBSESSION with heart stickers and icons. She is the ONLY person they know who would do something as bizarre as placing a heart sticker on a dead baby. Again, they KNOW it was KC.

Also, probably the pathetic pair of them, but certainly Spindy, KNOWS they had the exact same laundry hamper! They know it's gone now, and they know it is the very one their Grand Daughter was throw in before being dumped down the road. they KNOW it was KC.

Two more "clues" to go with the "Henkel" duct tape.

THEY KNOW IT WAS KC!

Bold is mine

Gentle reminder...

There's nothing new here. This is typical headline fabricating. The quote Paintr highlighted is a questionable representation of the 2/18/09 doc dump report from the FBI Chemistry lab. They just sort of 'left out' the "or from rolls of tape manufactured in the same manner" part of the report.

If you are very charitable you may believe that the author(s?) are just now reading this report for the first time.

The only thing that was actually new was the photos of the gas can themselves.

Attached are screen shots of the relevant pages. OCSO pgs. 3793 & 4.

I agree emphatically that any illusions George may have clung to concerning KC's guilt had to have been destroyed when it was revealed that the tape found with Caylee had the Henkel logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487