The elusive "other" cell phone - the Blackjack - REVISITED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Rev Grund said on his MS that he gave KC the blackjack. (I think when he got a new phone or something).

Did RG say When he give Casey this cellphone?
I'm thinking it would have been during the time she and Jesse were dating or engaged, 1-2 years ago.
According to Casey she only had it for 1-2 weeks before Caylee went missing, yet there is a text from Casey in May where she tells someone she just got a Blackjack.

IMO She did not have a Blackjack, yet another lie to make herself look "grand"

Did RG say When he give Casey this cellphone?
I'm thinking it would have been during the time she and Jesse were dating or engaged, 1-2 years ago.
According to Casey she only had it for 1-2 weeks before Caylee went missing, yet there is a text from Casey in May where she tells someone she just got a Blackjack.

IMO She did not have a Blackjack, yet another lie to make herself look "grand"

Yes to make her look grand and then, most importantly, because she had Zanny's phone number in there, IIRC. The phone is gone, Zanny is gone.

I do wonder however if LE has looked into reverse speech. I am very curious as to whether LE has asked, Carmen's parents or Carmen, anything about this phone.

I have read this thread but can't remember if I saw this info anywhere.

The carrier would be able to tell LE what type of phone she used and when, correct? I don't believe that any pre-pay phones have a backjack model but I could be wrong.

Anyone????

I sure do wish this case wasn't so convoluted and would just be a KISS case. KWIM

The carrier would be able to tell LE what type of phone she used and when, correct? I don't believe that any pre-pay phones have a backjack model but I could be wrong.

Anyone????

I sure do wish this case wasn't so convoluted and would just be a KISS case. KWIM

Not that I know of. I have a tracfone, it's cheap, and I don't use my cell much. I bought mine at Target, KC's favorite store. It's a Motorola flip phone, with camera. I don't recall seeing anything like a Blackjack or Blackberry type phone. But that is in my area, maybe FL is different, more choices.

... I have spent countless hours trying to link the MM name to others in this saga, drama, mystery. I hope that one day reverse speech is viewed as more mainstream. There is just too much facinating info to ignore or discount.

Perhaps MM is an alias(?), but that is the name she knows. It certainly sounds like a name to me. Whether or not I have the spelling right I don't know. There is a long period of time where her whereabouts can't be confirmed, and with whom.

George and Cindy Anthony Jailhouse Visit 7-25-08:

(Cindy - "Jose said that you said everything would make sense once we found Caylee.")
Well yeah. Once you have someone that you can talk to that you can get real explanation from that, notes, knows where she's been...
Be sure no one's been with Mark Meschino (sp)

... I hope that one day reverse speech is viewed as more mainstream. There is just too much facinating info to ignore or discount.
I agree.

There is enough evidence that she did have a blackjack to believe it. There is the myspace comment to Heather, her co-worker, for one. Also her sim card is similar but yet different to her phone memory, also indicating she had another phone so I don't see why this is such a disputed piece of information. Are all of the photos of her with a phone only one phone? I haven't looked for that specifically, but just ask if anyone else has noticed.

All evidence about the blackjack is verbal. This coming from KC :doh:

Not one shred of physical evidence to this date exists.

How do you explain the differences between her physical Sim Card and her physical phone memory?

Casey said that she switched the sim cards back and forth on both phones.
Casey also said she kept the SAME number for both phones.
Zenaida NEVER was on ANY of her cell records.

Casey said that she switched the sim cards back and forth on both phones.
Casey also said she kept the SAME number for both phones.
Zenaida NEVER was on ANY of her cell records.

Yes, she did say that. But notice she couldn't have limited her phone to only the sim, but also entered numbers into the phone memory and eliminated some. This is easy to see by looking at both docs. The final entry on the Sim card is Det. Melich, entry 97. It is also the final entry on the phone memory but is 167, a difference of 70 numbers. I don't own a cell or sim card, so maybe someone knows a reasonable explanation that eliminates the possibility that there is another phone with a different memory bank.

Looking at both docs, it appears to me that the phone memory has the sim card loaded twice, the first half being where she did some editing, deleting and changing names. Evidence of this is shown through Ricardo being called boyfriendizzle in entry 44 and Ricardo in entry 137. The whole bottom half matches the Sim card entries. So I would assume the card was removed and put back in, thus bringing in the sim memory a 2nd time. She made changes to the top half, leading me to believe, on the Nokoia, the top half was the recent numbers used, perhaps replacing some that were obsolete, and new ones added would be at the bottom. Correct me if this isn't the way it would work. I draw this conclusion from the last half of the phone memory being identical to the sim card. If she were scrolling through to find a number, didn't like the way one was written or didn't want it there, she would change it, replace it or delete it. Now, we know when Ricardo was still her boyfriendizzle and when that was likely changed.

I also agree that no calls to anyone named Zenaida has been identified. But that doesn't eliminate the possibility that one of the yet unidentified numbers isn't this person or that the person's name isn't really Zenaida. No one seem to have a problem believing she has lied, for obvious reasons. But there are pieces of truth woven in.

Yes, she did say that. But notice she couldn't have limited her phone to only the sim, but also entered numbers into the phone memory and eliminated some. This is easy to see by looking at both docs. The final entry on the Sim card is Det. Melich, entry 97. It is also the final entry on the phone memory but is 167, a difference of 70 numbers. I don't own a cell or sim card, so maybe someone knows a reasonable explanation that eliminates the possibility that there is another phone with a different memory bank.

Looking at both docs, it appears to me that the phone memory has the sim card loaded twice, the first half being where she did some editing, deleting and changing names. Evidence of this is shown through Ricardo being called boyfriendizzle in entry 44 and Ricardo in entry 137. The whole bottom half matches the Sim card entries. So I would assume the card was removed and put back in, thus bringing in the sim memory a 2nd time. She made changes to the top half, leading me to believe, on the Nokoia, the top half was the recent numbers used, perhaps replacing some that were obsolete, and new ones added would be at the bottom. Correct me if this isn't the way it would work. I draw this conclusion from the last half of the phone memory being identical to the sim card. If she were scrolling through to find a number, didn't like the way one was written or didn't want it there, she would change it, replace it or delete it. Now, we know when Ricardo was still her boyfriendizzle and when that was likely changed.

I also agree that no calls to anyone named Zenaida has been identified. But that doesn't eliminate the possibility that one of the yet unidentified numbers isn't this person or that the person's name isn't really Zenaida. No one seem to have a problem believing she has lied, for obvious reasons. But there are pieces of truth woven in.

Very, very small pieces of truth, some times, maybe.

Not sure how this would pertain with KC's two phones. So I will use my situation and why we used a second phone (hopefully it will make sense)

Last year we put together a group of business associates and decided to combine efforts on marketing our business. Since we all work from home and none of use wanted to be the only one answering the phone 24/7 we decided to Purchase one cell phone with the marketing number.

the marketing phone was used to forward the calls on different days to associate in the rotation.

The marketing phone never racked up any minutes or registered any numbers because it was simply a portal for the phone calls,

The phone call bills looked as if there were only the caller and the end user evolved in the connection, even though it was directed through another phone/with a different number.

Not sure how it would work with pings- I just thought about this because I was reading something about when KC was out on bail, KC's pings were registered out by the water plant, when she was supposedly being watched 24/7

I don't have a clue how this would explain the blackJack, but thought I would put it out there for you all.

I believe in the blackjack. Just sayin'

im not sure if there was a black jack or not....but they did take a lot of cell phones from the house....seems like the A's go thru or use a bit of them....or just keep all their old ones.....:) im just still curious why her bill's were so high????

Exactly! I have not had a chance to go through all of this thread, however I think this is the first post that I have seen, that touches on my researches of this case.

I have analyzed KCs interview hundreds of times, trying to figure out what it is that she was trying to tell LE. "lies"? yes! she admitted to the lies, but was very specific about certain things even when they were trying to trip her up during the investigation. She very was specific that it was "those stairs".(at sawgrass)

For example: when I try to indicate something to my husband with a nod or my eyes, without coming out and saying it...so not to be heard (she knew she was being taped) my husband is supposed to understand my gestures and See or figure out what I am saying. Of course, he responds loudly WHAT? what are you trying to say?..so very frustrating.

What was she trying to show LE? what were they supposed to see?

KC repeated to LA something to the fact, that she gave them all the information they just didn't want to see it. She was very specific about the gates at universal studios.

The blackjack phone..I was thinking it Was owned buy a guy named Jack who is black.

And I have spent a lot of time with the two names she gave.. reversing the first and last name. Searching names of business that start with universal instead of universal studios...its been very interesting

There is something or someone who ties all of the places that she took LE to. The same managment,security,lawn care, or accounting company. Right now I am looking for the construction company that was working on appt 210 sawgrass appt. I once saw it on a list for permits on the web, now I cant find it again...can anyone help with the info.

I am aware that I am not among the majority in my thoughts on this case. My man hours a are mush less than everyone elses. However I didn't put much emphasis on KC originally because in my opinion the reason she was renting movies and clubbing is because she KNEW who her child was with. It wasn't until I heard about the death penalty that have been pulled (a driving force) to get involved. There are times that I read something that I think she did it. yet keep moving on and then I am not so sure.

I know I don't see KC like the rest- I don't see her as monster or a babykiller. I see her a young adult who craves to be needed and loved and accepted and will lie to get that.... Caylee gave her all of that... she needed Caylee

And the emotions thing..I can understand that, I was a very emotional soft hearted child who cried at a drop of a hat. Now you will only see me happy or mad or neutral, does not mean I don't cry..it just means that no one sees me.

Ive been away from this message board for awhile. But I thought I would revisit and do some reading....
I agree with you. Something just doesnt add up, with her killing her kid. Ive thought the same thing in the past. That there was someone or something bigger. You are right she was adament about the stairs at the Apt Complex, the gates at Universal. The names Jeff & Julliette, and Zaneida. Some how all this is tied in.

I remember in some long post back that. Not sure where it was posted but KC was friends with Kiomarie. She said "Kiomarie" said that KC called her on her cell phone and Kiomarie answered it and thought it was one of her customers..What was Kiomaries job description.
Plus, Kiomarie was the one that called Police and said KC would have dumped the body in the woods!! (Why)?? This girls story has always bothered me.

If Casey had a Blackjack, I would think that even though she may not have been using it because it didn't keep a charge well, that she would have brought it out with her to show it off, especially since her other phone was a cheapy. Nobody's ever seen this phone? Just doesn't seem likely, with her being so appearance conscious, that she wouldn't have shown anyone this phone.

Ive been away from this message board for awhile. But I thought I would revisit and do some reading....
I agree with you. Something just doesnt add up, with her killing her kid. Ive thought the same thing in the past. That there was someone or something bigger. You are right she was adament about the stairs at the Apt Complex, the gates at Universal. The names Jeff & Julliette, and Zaneida. Some how all this is tied in.

BBM
Tied to all the lies,IMO :)

IMO using the," I left her at the stairs of the apartment", was an excuse/lie she came up with because LE would find out that she was lying and that no one by the name of Zanny ever lived in that apartment...

This is how I regard it (my own made up scenario) "Well Officer as far as I know Zanny lived here, I brought Caylee to her, but I never went into the apartment I would leave her at the stairs..so as far as I knew she did live here, but now YOU are telling me she didn't"

As far as I remember, Casey never told LE the stories she told her parents about sleeping over at Zanny's and having to go back to Orlando with Zanny's apartment keys to get the insurance papers from Zanny's room, which would have put her inside the apartment.

IMO Casey is a very determined liar, she believes her own lies and it is difficult to sway someone like that, ...I say this because my MIL is the same...for all her great qualities she is also a very effective liar and believes her lies, confront her and war breaks out ..

If Casey had a Blackjack, I would think that even though she may not have been using it because it didn't keep a charge well, that she would have brought it out with her to show it off, especially since her other phone was a cheapy. Nobody's ever seen this phone? Just doesn't seem likely, with her being so appearance conscious, that she wouldn't have shown anyone this phone.

BBM
I agree.
IMO She would have shown it off to further her charade of this all important Event Planner job at Universal.
IMO her May email about the Blackjack was a lie to show off.
No one, other than Casey, has said she had another phone.
IMO she is using this other phone to further her Zanny took Caylee story..she tells LE and Lee that "they" or "we" need to find the Blackjack..I have not heard her say "I" need to find that phone to exonerate me.
Anyway just my :twocents::)

Anyone????

Pay as you go phones, is just the type of account the person has. It seems like they have special phones, but they don't. they are just the cheapest ones avalible, since those going for such plans, are trying to save money. The phone companys also need to the 'starter kit' to be as cheep as possible, to get people to buy.

So a person can get a fancy hand me down phone, and use the sims card in a 'cheap kit' phone. The actual phone #/account is with the sims card, not the phone.

My husband's business phone uses the same carrier as my phone. His phone broke and we switched chips for the day. Just so he would be able to "keep going" business wise.

The only issue is if the gift phone is 'locked'. Which means that the carrier has locked it so that only that it can only be used with that carrier. But there are ways to unlock those phones to be used with any carrier.

Also, if you all ready have a cell phone, you can contact the carriers to sign up for service and they will send you a sims card to use for their company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV