The "Everything Michael Jackson" Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
=Linda7NJ
and this:

Some good news, though: Jackson returns to the family home in Encino with his mortgage payments up to date. Sources tell me sister Janet Jackson brought his $2.2 million loan current on February 10th. The mortgage holder is relieved they don't have to foreclose. Janet Jackson also brought up to date Jackson's overdue payments on storage facilities in Buellton, California.

Gee, what about all of MJ's lawyers who were all over the media spinning that it was all a bunch of lies that MJ was in financial difficulty. Oh yeah, we believed them. :bang:

I'd be surprised if he could afford a hotel -- he's probably in the pool shed on a lie-low.
LOL! About the only thing this group can afford at the moment is more unwanted, but free, publicity.

BrendaStar said:
I wonder what room Mikey is staying at in Encino. :waitasec: Maybe they gave him the sleeper sofa.

They might be family and believe he is "1000% innocent", but I think they all slept with one eye open. Maybe one of the staff has been given the responsibility of "Mikie Monitor."

Marine Mom said:
They might be family and believe he is "1000% innocent", but I think they all slept with one eye open. Maybe one of the staff has been given the responsibility of "Mikie Monitor."
Nah, they all just offered him their kids bedrooms, "Hey kids, you're sleeping with mom and dad tonight, so Uncle Mikey can have his choice of bedrooms without any noisy kids bothering him!"

Details said:
Nah, they all just offered him their kids bedrooms, "Hey kids, you're sleeping with mom and dad tonight, so Uncle Mikey can have his choice of bedrooms without any noisy kids bothering him!"

Whoa! That's a stress test on Jermaine's mattress. ;)

Details said:

Because the adults in the family know allllllllllllll about Michael. :(

Nancy Grace was on tonight tallying up all the money Jackson has made--and lost--over the years. She didn;t seem sure where Jacko was--whether in the UK, the US or Bahrain.

She didn;t seem sure where Jacko was--whether in the UK, the US or Bahrain.
Gee (sarcasm), that's simple. He's either doing 300 sit-ups in Bahrain, traveling without his entourage and with NO make-up in London, or sleeping at the almost-foreclosed on home for wayward and unemployed grown siblings in California. And the one place he definitely isn't visiting these days is Neverland.

I would bet that MJ hasn't been to the "family home" in YEARS. The fact that it's even rumored that he's there speaks volumes IMO.

With all that he had, he can't now even go back to the Pedo Palace. LMAO

I bet I would rather lay down in traffic than be at that home right now. Michael and Jermaine are probably "yelling" at each other in those icky fake whispery voices that make my skin crawl.

HeartofTexas said:
I bet I would rather lay down in traffic than be at that home right now. Michael and Jermaine are probably "yelling" at each other in those icky fake whispery voices that make my skin crawl.
Oh, I'd give anything to be a fly on the wall there! Havenhurst St. in Encino is not far from where my parents live! Maybe it's time to go down for a visit?

I did an impromptu accounting to figure how much Jacko's Neverland employees are on average (not) getting paid, according to the amount owed reported in the papers ($306,000), the number of employees cited (64 in at least more than one news source) and the amount of time since the last paycheck (Dec. 19). It comes out, roughly, to $400 a week. Before taxes, of course.

I think if I owed them that much money, I would be afraid to leave them alone with all of "my riches" for months on end, and especially having not paid them a cent in wages since December 19. I wonder how much of MJ's stuff is missing! And I certainly wouldn't want to go to trial again on any charges for fear of reprisal from some of my employees who just might be carrying a grudge against me. He's setting himself up for hard times ahead. Personally, I think MJ is so over that even he knows it... and I would not be surprised to hear of his death by suicide in the not too distant future, whether that's months or years.

Floh said:
I wonder who will employ the nanny now?

i also wonder how many pages of her book she's written . . . :laugh:
Do you think the nanny will put down her previous employer on her resume?:laugh:

I hope Mikey is in the US. IMO it will make things easier in the end. I never thought I would enjoy watching any human being suffer, but I am tickled watching Mikey hop on his last leg and want to be in the front row when that collapses under the weight of everything.................:dance:

As for Jermaine, I did not believe a word that came out of his mouth when he was lying for his brother. Or that of any other Jackson family member for that matter. They are all liars and cheats paid by the pervert to cover up his secrets. So what, because Jermaine may be sprinkling a little truth here and there in his book, that should make me think that it's worth shelling out money for, I think not. He is kinda screwed as he isn't going to sell to Mikey's fans because of the truth and he won't sell to sane people because of all the lies.

Floh said:
I wonder who will employ the nanny now?

i also wonder how many pages of her book she's written . . . :laugh:

I'll be she had to sign some kind of confidentiality agreement when she was hired. What a shame that would be because I'm sure she could tell some crazy stories.

bing1 said:
Do you think the nanny will put down her previous employer on her resume?:laugh:

I don't see why not. Talk about being able to keep secrets. Don't have to worry about that one talking behind your back. :D

I hope Mikey is in the US. IMO it will make things easier in the end.

Mikey flew the coop again. According to the Fox News Web site, Mikey flew back to Bahrain and then flew to England. Where are his kids when all this flying is going on? :confused: :confused:

http://www.courttv.com/trials/jackson/031306_workers_ap.html

Jackson spokeswoman Raymone K. Bain said the entertainer was on a plane from London to the Persian Gulf nation of Bahrain most of the day on Thursday after traveling in Europe.

She said he learned of the situation at Neverland when he arrived in Bahrain late in the day, but she had been unable to discuss it with him because of the time difference.

"He's been made aware," Bain said. "I'm sure this will be resolved."

Snip:
Forensic accountant John Duross O'Bryan testified at Jackson's trial that the entertainer had an "ongoing cash crisis" and was spending $20 million to $30 million more per year than he earned.

Marine Mom said:
http://www.courttv.com/trials/jackson/031306_workers_ap.html

Jackson spokeswoman Raymone K. Bain said the entertainer was on a plane from London to the Persian Gulf nation of Bahrain most of the day on Thursday after traveling in Europe.

She said he learned of the situation at Neverland when he arrived in Bahrain late in the day, but she had been unable to discuss it with him because of the time difference.

"He's been made aware," Bain said. "I'm sure this will be resolved."

Snip:
Forensic accountant John Duross O'Bryan testified at Jackson's trial that the entertainer had an "ongoing cash crisis" and was spending $20 million to $30 million more per year than he earned.
Oh,it'll be resolved, alright.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,187781,00.html

As of close of business yesterday, no one at the California Department of Labor had heard from Michael Jackson or his representatives. At 5 p.m. today PT, Neverland can be shut for good and Jackson sued. Jackson, who gets around, is said to have returned to London from Bahrain. We’re going to put a LoJack on him next. A LoJack for MiJac, get it?…

Ramoan says that Mikey returned to Bahrain from London. Fox says that Mikey returned to London from Bahrain. So where is Mikey, and better question, where are those three kids of his with all of this flying around?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019
Back