The "Everything Michael Jackson" Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jules said:
I'd like to see the workers get paid, however, I'm kinda hoping Jackson defaults and the state goes after him. I'd serve him right for the way he's treated all his workers who've been loyal to him throughout all his troubles.

I don't work for free and can't imagine not being paid for months. Beginning right before Christmas...how crappy is that?! What a guy! :slap:

It's time for MJ to start holding his own umbrella.

The extra day was granted after Jackson's financial representatives contacted the department to say "they are trying to come up with the money," Bacchini said.
For a man who has earned as much money as he has in his lifetime, it's shocking to see that his financial empire has come down to needing more time to come up with $400,000.00. In the past few years, they've had televised programs covering his shopping sprees, and the world watched as he purchased over a million dollars in stuff in less than an hour. If your empire was crumbling, why would you throw your money away on mundane stuff that you don't even need? MJ is so out of control that I doubt there is much that could help him at this point. It wouldn't surprise me to see MJ snuff out his own lights one day soon.

deandaniellws said:
She has been getting in shape again....so I guess it will fall on her.

Janet could always say NO. :rolleyes:

If she pulls her family's fat out of the fire, they should stop living so high on the hog. Who needs a staff of 69 people?

1. Upstairs maid
2. Downstairs maid
3. The umbrella holder
4. Cook
5. Driver
6. ?

Marine Mom said:

If she pulls her family's fat out of the fire, they should stop living so high on the hog. Who needs a staff of 69 people?

1. Upstairs maid
2. Downstairs maid
3. The umbrella holder
4. Cook
5. Driver
6. ?
For some reason, even with all the family abuse, those losers stick together. Who can figure it out?:waitasec: I certainly will never figure it out.

Marine Mom said:

1. Upstairs maid
2. Downstairs maid
3. The umbrella holder
4. Cook
5. Driver
6. ?

7. Make-up artist(& make-up)

cynpat2000 said:
I admit Michael is different.But he was aquitted and until/if someone else comes forward people should give him another chance.These people may have been after his money.But according to nancy grace hes broke but if so how is keeping neverland? I just dont know what to believe about him except he changed the music world for the better.and since he was found not guilty The stars that were approached should not hold what was just charged not proven against him!!!!just my opinion....
Changed the music world for the better? :waitasec:

Dude, Quincey Jones has changed the music world for the better. So did the Beatles and the Stones and George Clinton and B.B. King and the Ramones and Johnny Cash and Frank Zappa and Willie Nelson. Michael Jackson simply made records and music videos. If he couldn't dance, most of his "legacy" would be erased.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Changed the music world for the better? :waitasec:

Dude, Quincey Jones has changed the music world for the better. So did the Beatles and the Stones and George Clinton and B.B. King and the Ramones and Johnny Cash and Frank Zappa and Willie Nelson. Michael Jackson simply made records and music videos. If he couldn't dance, most of his "legacy" would be erased.
I don't know about "erased". Thriller was good.:)

Looks like Janet ponied up the bucks.... :rolleyes:

Michael Jackson's representatives waited literally until the 11th hour, but they've agreed to pay 3 months of back wages to Jackson's 69 employees at the Neverland Ranch.

Once the wages have been paid, The California State Department of Industrial Relations says, all fines and penalties will also be due.

A press release said: “The total amount in back-wages paid will be known when the payroll process is completed and we have verified Jackson’s records. DIR will then calculate the total amount in penalties and act to ensure they are paid. Verified back-wage and penalty amounts should be available early next week.”

But employees are not allowed back to work at Neverland until Jackson gets a workmen's compensation plan in place. Right now workers at the ranch — security, etc. — are being supplied by a different company than Jackson's.

My sources say that it was Jackson's sister Janet Jackson who came up with the money at the last minute. Jackson himself has not communicated with any of his employees or the State on this matter.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,187929,00.html

concernedperson said:
She needs to quit enabling.

My thoughts exactly... :doh:

I wonder if Michael even called her. I bet the family put pressure on her to bail him out.

She has been getting in shape again....so I guess it will fall on her.

Sounds like sister Janet did pony up to the plate. She's a real saint.

Sounds to me like Mikey has a coating of teflon. Every thing bounces off of him. Unbelievable. I guess someone has to stop mum from doing the cooking and the laundry for the bums. However, what about the giraffes?

And what about Mikey's three unbiological kids? Huh? Where is California Family services when you need them??? :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

BrendaStar said:

Sounds to me like Mikey has a coating of teflon. Every thing bounces off of him. Unbelievable. I guess someone has to stop mum from doing the cooking and the laundry for the bums. However, what about the giraffes?

And what about Mikey's three unbiological kids? Huh? Where is California Family services when you need them??? :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

California Family services cannot reach as far as Bahrain. no jurisdiction. which Mikey knows.

Floh said:
California Family services cannot reach as far as Bahrain. no jurisdiction. which Mikey knows.
UGGGGG... Those poor children. The only one safe is poor Paris. I bet she is just left roaming around. :razz:

deandaniellws said:
UGGGGG... Those poor children. The only one safe is poor Paris. I bet she is just left roaming around. :razz:
We don't really know if she's safe, either. For all we know, she could be used as barter material. It's not unheard of.

Devilish said:
We don't really know if she's safe, either. For all we know, she could be used as barter material. It's not unheard of.
Exactly. And in a culture where females are undervalued, to say the least.

BrendaStar said:

Ok so sissy paid the employees from the ranch, that's great. What about the money that is owed for the loan? The loan that held the Beatles catalogue as collateral(sp). Does anyone know when the next deadline on that one is?

It may seem like everything is sliding off of Mikey's teflon coating but it can't last forever. I bet the only reason Janet did pay was because of the employees and not because her brother asked. All of her people have to be telling her to stay as far away from this as possible. She is barely hanging onto the career she has and if she gets involved with her brother, people will back away from her too. Then there will be no Jackson to come to the rescue.

Looks like Mikey missed the bullet another time.....Does this guy have more lives than a cat or what?

http://www.nme.com/news/michael-jackson/22511

Michael Jackson agrees to pay wages
The singer promises to settle overdue monies
Michael Jackson has agreed to pay his Neverland staff their overdue wages.

The singer promised to settle up hours before a legal deadline ran out, state officials have said.

At least thirty workers at the star's Californian ranch are owed $306,000 (£174,000) in unpaid wages dating back to December last year.

According to BBC News, Jackson was threatened with a lawsuit if he did not pay up by a Tuesday deadline, which was then extended to yesterday (March 15).

The wages are to be paid today (March 16), a statement from the California Department Of Industrial Relations said.

Acting California labour commissioner Robert Jones said: "There is no need to take legal action in this matter at this time."

Jackson however, will still be fined for allowing workplace insurance at the Neverland ranch to lapse.

The singer was fined $169,000 (£97,000) in January for failing to renew employer's insurance. He now has 30 days to appeal against the fine, which was issued last week.

As previously reported, the local authority will now take care of the animals in the property's zoo, which include elephants, giraffes, snakes, orang-utans, tigers and a crocodile.

The singer has been living in Bahrain since he was acquitted on child molestation charges last June.

Jackson's Neverland ranch is located in central California and contains the main house, zoo and theme park within the 1,100 hectare (2,800 acre) plot.

© IPC MEDIA 1996-2006, All rights reserved | Site User Terms | Privacy Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Buy Our Content
Nightmare Of You (Video)Gorillaz (Video)Larrikin Love (Video)The Fields (Video)
In The Magazine

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETI20
Back