The "Everything Michael Jackson" Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Department of Industrial Relations will watch him very closely from now on.....Michael Jackson won't get rid of them for the rest of his life! Furthermore, about Bain's statement that Jackson didn't talk about his finances because he considers his financial matters private, well he should have thought about that before not paying employees and their insurances for months! It got public knowledge from then on and the public has got a right to know about what is going on. Michael Jackson certainly is not priviledged to any special treatment if he shows no responsibilities to any Californian citizens (his employees) at all....

The above article states that Michael has "agreed" to pay. Anyone think his word is good? I'll believe it when I see confirmation that it has been paid.

The other article (just before this one) stated that Janet Jackson had paid the wages for the employees. So, which is it?

If Janet is smart, she will make herself very scarce to the family. They are all just using her now because their other cash cow has dired up.

She really needs to run for the hills. These people are users. Her mental health is being compromised the longer she buys into the "family" the "family" is long over. There is nothing there for her.

Jacko Closes Neverland For Good :clap: :clap:

Michael Jackson has shut down his Neverland Ranch for good. Employees were summoned to the ranch this afternoon in staggered groups, given back pay for 12 weeks through today, and were told the ranch had been shut down by the California Department of Labor.

In fact, Jackson made the decision to lay off more than 60 loyal staffers after making them wait through three months with no pay. Their health insurance ran out on February 28th. Last week, the State closed the ranch because Jackson carried no workmen's compensation.

Some of the employees of Neverland had been there with Jackson since he bought the place in the late 80s. A few actually had worked for the previous owner. They leave without pensions or the ability to apply for COBRA health insurance. All they can do now is apply for unemployment. My sources say many of them have already done that.

"It's unbelievable," says one longtime staffer. "We got nothing for the pain of what just happened, and nothing to see us through. Some of the people here are close to retirement age and they have nothing to retire on."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188181,00.html

Jules said:

Michael Jackson has shut down his Neverland Ranch for good. Employees were summoned to the ranch this afternoon in staggered groups, given back pay for 12 weeks through today, and were told the ranch had been shut down by the California Department of Labor.

In fact, Jackson made the decision to lay off more than 60 loyal staffers after making them wait through three months with no pay. Their health insurance ran out on February 28th. Last week, the State closed the ranch because Jackson carried no workmen's compensation.

Some of the employees of Neverland had been there with Jackson since he bought the place in the late 80s. A few actually had worked for the previous owner. They leave without pensions or the ability to apply for COBRA health insurance. All they can do now is apply for unemployment. My sources say many of them have already done that.

"It's unbelievable," says one longtime staffer. "We got nothing for the pain of what just happened, and nothing to see us through. Some of the people here are close to retirement age and they have nothing to retire on."

:woohoo: Can this really be true??? This is too good(except for the poor employees), I've been waiting for this. Now, where do the animals go? Can we burn the Pedo Palace to the ground???:dance:

I feel so sorry for those poor employees. Many worked there for a looooong time and are near retirement age.

LinasK said:
:woohoo: Can this really be true??? This is too good(except for the poor employees), I've been waiting for this. Now, where do the animals go? Can we burn the Pedo Palace to the ground???:dance:

Appears to be true. :dance: I want nothing more than to see MJ loose everything.

However, my heart goes out to his employees. Seems they are all too good for MJ... they put up with a lot of crap and got NOTHING in return. Very sad.

However, my heart goes out to his employees. Seems they are all too good for MJ... they put up with a lot of crap and got NOTHING in return. Very sad.
True, but many of them also turned their head when very odd things were happening there... and some testified at his trial at what a great guy he was and how he couldn't possibly have touched little boys inappropriately. I wish none of them financial harm, but I don't admire the ones who got on the stand and lied, or lied during depositions or interviews.

I bet MJ better be real, real careful if he has another lawsuit in California ... I bet those employees won't be inclined to lie for him any longer. And if just a few of them told the truth, he would land in the slammer for years. Oh, what a shame that would be! LOL!

HeartofTexas said:
True, but many of them also turned their head when very odd things were happening there... and some testified at his trial at what a great guy he was and how he couldn't possibly have touched little boys inappropriately. I wish none of them financial harm, but I don't admire the ones who got on the stand and lied, or lied during depositions or interviews.

I bet MJ better be real, real careful if he has another lawsuit in California ... I bet those employees won't be inclined to lie for him any longer. And if just a few of them told the truth, he would land in the slammer for years. Oh, what a shame that would be! LOL!
You know I had the same thought, bet that bodyguard Michael now questions testifiying for him, didn't get him very far...

HeartofTexas said:

I agree with your post. I was thinking more of the financial angle - no money, insurance, retirement, etc.

I was thinking more of the financial angle - no money, insurance, retirement, etc
And I definitely agree with you on that. I am beginning to wonder if the State of California, or Santa Maria, the city where the last trial was held, are gunning for MJ still. If so, they're going about it in the right way. First, totally turn all of the employees against him... and then arrest MJ for anything. Those employees would no doubt sing like birds right now. Maybe the State is just seting MJ up by doing all of this employee insurance/payroll stuff. I sure hope so. MJ is not capable of stopping himself from molesting, IMO. If he could have, he would have done it after the $25 million payout to that other boy. JMHO.

HeartofTexas said:
And I definitely agree with you on that. I am beginning to wonder if the State of California, or Santa Maria, the city where the last trial was held, are gunning for MJ still. If so, they're going about it in the right way. First, totally turn all of the employees against him... and then arrest MJ for anything. Those employees would no doubt sing like birds right now. Maybe the State is just seting MJ up by doing all of this employee insurance/payroll stuff. I sure hope so. MJ is not capable of stopping himself from molesting, IMO. If he could have, he would have done it after the $25 million payout to that other boy. JMHO.

Yep, I agree. It will be interesting to see what happens.

ETA - In reading all these articles about Neverland being shut down, I can't help but wonder if that wasn't a stipulation Janet wanted when she bailed him out? The fact that her help didn't come until the VERY LAST SECOND tells me that she wasn't thrilled with doing it. Good for her if that's the case!

Today's version...I don't know about others, but I don't care for R. Bain.

Jackson Closes Neverland House, Lays Off Some Workers

Spokeswoman Calls House Closing 'Common Practice'

http://www.nbc10.com/entertainment/8079590/detail.html

Snips:

LOS OLIVOS, Calif. -- Michael Jackson has closed the house on his Neverland Ranch and laid off some of the employees there but has not completely shuttered the sprawling estate, the pop star's spokesman said.

The action came a day after state labor officials announced that Jackson had agreed to pay his Neverland Ranch employees hundreds of thousands of dollars in back wages, avoiding a lawsuit by the California Department of Industrial Relations.

Employees who received their back pay Thursday were told they were being laid off because Jackson had shut down the ranch, the syndicated television news magazine "Entertainment Tonight" reported on its Web site Thursday night.

But Bain indicated the ranch was still operating, at least on a limited basis.

Bain's statement, which did not indicate what plans Jackson has for the estate's future, concluded: "There will be no further comments regarding this matter."

"Security is being handled by members of the Jackson family and a local veterinarian has put the animal caregivers on his payroll," the state Department of Industrial Relations said in a statement issued earlier this week.

Jean said:
Today's version...I don't know about others, but I don't care for R. Bain.

Jackson Closes Neverland House, Lays Off Some Workers

Spokeswoman Calls House Closing 'Common Practice'

http://www.nbc10.com/entertainment/8079590/detail.html

Snips:

LOS OLIVOS, Calif. -- Michael Jackson has closed the house on his Neverland Ranch and laid off some of the employees there but has not completely shuttered the sprawling estate, the pop star's spokesman said.

The action came a day after state labor officials announced that Jackson had agreed to pay his Neverland Ranch employees hundreds of thousands of dollars in back wages, avoiding a lawsuit by the California Department of Industrial Relations.

Employees who received their back pay Thursday were told they were being laid off because Jackson had shut down the ranch, the syndicated television news magazine "Entertainment Tonight" reported on its Web site Thursday night.

But Bain indicated the ranch was still operating, at least on a limited basis.

Bain's statement, which did not indicate what plans Jackson has for the estate's future, concluded: "There will be no further comments regarding this matter."

"Security is being handled by members of the Jackson family and a local veterinarian has put the animal caregivers on his payroll," the state Department of Industrial Relations said in a statement issued earlier this week.

"No further comments" eh? She knows nothing, she just puppets what MJ tells her. That dump is closed - lock, stock and barrel. I sure hope that the employees looted the place of any valuables but that may have affected their back-pay, so I doubt it.

shopper said:
"No further comments" eh? She knows nothing, she just puppets what MJ tells her. That dump is closed - lock, stock and barrel. I sure hope that the employees looted the place of any valuables but that may have affected their back-pay, so I doubt it.
No further comments = MJ told her that her check was in the mail

deandaniellws said:
UGGGGG... Those poor children. The only one safe is poor Paris. I bet she is just left roaming around. :razz:
Paris isn't any safer than the boys. Wouldn't surprise me if he loaned her out to his pedophile buddies.....Wonder if his new friend the prince is a pedophile? I can't imagine any other reason for him to befriend Jackson. What else could they have on common?

Linda7NJ said:
Paris isn't any safer than the boys. Wouldn't surprise me if he loaned her out to his pedophile buddies.....Wonder if his new friend the prince is a pedophile? I can't imagine any other reason for him to befriend Jackson. What else could they have on common?
Oh Gosh...you are probably right.:doh:

Jules said:

I'd feel sorry for them except for the fact they're all a bunch of pedophile enablers who stood around and watched children be molested for the better part of 20 years.

HeartofTexas said:

I'm not sure that this state should handle anything. It's not that I think they didn't do a good job last time, they did an awsome job but they couldn't convict because of the people with stars in their eyes. If there was a way to get his trial moved to anywhere in the mid-west there may be a chance that justice could be done.

As for Ramona B., I wish she would just give it up. Nothing that comes out of her mouth is trustworthy. I don't even believe that Mikey has talked with her. He never did before, it was all passed down the line to her. He doesn't have the guts to talk to anyone about anything serious or important, he just doesn't care. She's most probably not getting paid either. Her only motive for hanging on that I can see is possible jobs down the road.

As for Pedoland, I hope it is burned to the ground or turned into something that will help children. Perhaps a camp for abused children? A place for parents and children to stay when they are being treated for illness perhaps?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back