The GB4 and Shannan Gilbert-Connecting the dots

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the area was used and the trails were there prior to the search. What's also of interest is that the area the SCPD dug with shovels, and then with the crane was under where one of the pieces of boardwalk had been.

I haven't explored the brush, just walked all the roads. The area is his family's self proclaimed "conservation area", like some transcendentalist meditation area, which is actually kind of cool so long as you like West Nile carrying mosquitos, lyme infected ticks, rabid bats, and a DIY graveyard, which isn't my cup of tea...mostly because I don't like bacterial infections in my tea. There is a trail into the area via their yard, and the boardwalk segments used as bridges over the ditches are his. He was known to hang bat houses up back there as part of the "save the beaches" program.

It is my opinion that the G4 were initially in this area, most likely weighted down under water somehow.

http://www.savethebeaches.net/marine.htm

"In our area two species of bats are most likely to use bat houses. They are the little brown bat and the big brown bat. These bats are exceptionally hardy and can overwinter in coastal areas where the winters are milder.

Bats find bat houses just as birds find bird houses. If a house is appropriately located; meets bat requirements; and is needed, bats will move in on their own. A bat house in your yard will not interfere with attracting birds. They will not compete, either for space or food.

Bat houses should be located near a permanent source of water, especially a marsh. This type of location is far most likely to attract bats. They should be hung roughly 12 - 15 feet above the ground, sheltered as much as possible from the wind. Bats sometimes will move in within hours of construction and at other times not for as much as one or two years."

Truth have you walked the trails since the Findings? You mentioned all that about the Doc than you state all the bat info......don't get how you know so much about that, <modsnip>.

It makes my Bat phone ring......why?
Why would any1 be in there.

But the answer to the question is NO IT IS NOT THE DOCTORS. Also it is owned by association person that was posted a while ago about the land & owners.....I do not think this is going to be all pinned on the Doctor......Not at all. <modsnip>

All due respect, I have studied even higher resolution images of those areas and those pieces of wood and boardwalk segment were not there prior to the police search.

I am not saying this because of pictures, I was there and saw the segment of boardwalk used as a bridge. It is now back in the docs yard for all to see. If it wasn't his why would it have been put in his yard after the search? I saw it with my eyes and neighbors told me about it.

It was clear from the color, saturation, etc. that the segment of boardwalk had been back there for a very long time, dark, wet, hadn't seen much of the sun. SS, the images we all studied wouldn't help much if a 3 foot wide piece of boardwalk was surrounded by grown in 8' reeds.

I am not here to convince you, just to report on what I have found out during my truth-spidering. SS, maybe you should take a first hand look if you haven't yet, what are you doing this evening? Want to come see for yourself?

I am not saying this because of pictures, I was there and saw the segment of boardwalk used as a bridge. It is now back in the docs yard for all to see. If it wasn't his why would it have been put in his yard after the search? I saw it with my eyes and neighbors told me about it.

It was clear from the color, saturation, etc. that the segment of boardwalk had been back there for a very long time, dark, wet, hadn't seen much of the sun. SS, the images we all studied wouldn't help much if a 3 foot wide piece of boardwalk was surrounded by grown in 8' reeds.

I am not here to convince you, just to report on what I have found out during my truth-spidering. SS, maybe you should take a first hand look if you haven't yet, what are you doing this evening? Want to come see for yourself?

I know I might be in the wrong thread for this question, but in your opinion, do you think CPH's neighbors also suspect him since they communicated with you about the "bridge" ?

I know I might be in the wrong thread for this question, but in your opinion, do you think CPH's neighbors also suspect him since they communicated with you about the "bridge" ?

I know they do. I think all it took was LE finding her belongings where they did, and finding her where they did. I think many people in the community knew that he frequented the marshy area out back, and finding the items and remains back there was confirmation of their suspicion.

He also left the state almost immediately after they found her possessions.

People who actually know him, and people who have interviewed him began to contact me out of the blue in 2012 wanting to "know everything I know about him". What do you think that means?
I think it means it was impossible to continue to turn a blind eye.

From what I have seen and heard, I'd say regardless of charges, he's about as likely to ever return to Oak Beach as he was to return to Point Lookout after he left their in 1990. There is always a history, a pattern, a resume if you will, with someone of this caliber.

I know they do. I think all it took was LE finding her belongings where they did, and finding her where they did. I think many people in the community knew that he frequented the marshy area out back, and finding the items and remains back there was confirmation of their suspicion.

He also left the state almost immediately after they found her possessions.

People who actually know him, and people who have interviewed him began to contact me out of the blue in 2012 wanting to "know everything I know about him". What do you think that means?
I think it means it was impossible to continue to turn a blind eye.

From what I have seen and heard, I'd say regardless of charges, he's about as likely to ever return to Oak Beach as he was to return to Point Lookout after he left their in 1990. There is always a history, a pattern, a resume if you will, with someone of this caliber.

Truth, if I understand you correctly CPH does not live in Oak Beach anymore? Who is living in his house in Oak Beach? Where is he living?

Based on your research and CPH's phone calls to MG, which he initially denied, he remained an important POI for me.

The problems I have with CPH being the LISK are as follows:

Firstly...I am of the understanding that most SK's do not have familial relationships, live alone, and are low profile. CPH is relatively high profile, has a wife and child and known in the community.

Secondly.... The LISK is pretty good at what he does in terms of evidence that could be linked with him. That is why I would find it unusual if CPH did dump SG's belongings and her body so close to his home.

I also know that SK patterns evolve and sometimes the patterns are changed for reasons of necessity.

I think the most powerful piece of information you present is the neighbor's and acquaintance's interest. Sometimes the neighbors have a really good instincts about fellow residents character and behavior.

Has anybody discovered any links with CPH and the deceased other than SG?

MOO

Truth, if I understand you correctly CPH does not live in Oak Beach anymore? Who is living in his house in Oak Beach? Where is he living?

Based on your research and CPH's phone calls to MG, which he initially denied, he remained an important POI for me.

Firstly...I am of the understanding that most SK's do not have familial relationships, live alone, and are low profile. CPH is relatively high profile, has a wife and child and known in the community.

Secondly.... The LISK is pretty good at what he does in terms of evidence that could be linked with him. That is why I would find it unusual if CPH did dump SG's belongings and her body so close to his home.

I also know that SK patterns evolve and sometimes the patterns are changed for reasons of necessity.

I think the most powerful piece of information you present is the neighbor's and acquaintance's interest. Sometimes the neighbors have a really good instincts about fellow residents character and behavior.

MOO

look out for words like "most" they will mislead you when you are wrong :)

Many sk's like to keep their victims close, like in their property or house, this one is smart enough to completely hide decomposing bodies from public view, once its a skeleton he knows you cant prove ish, plus its their way of completely controlling the victim, literally reducing them into an object. The inability to control himself and get rid of the bodies, is the same as the inability to not kill. He wants to keep the victims close to him so they can never get away, never abandon him, like all the other women in his life. Dont make me list them. We are looking at a well matured, evolved killer, this is no newbie, we are coming up on 20 years of killing! SK PHD, not BA from CT, sorry frenchie you know who u are ;). He is obviously extremely comfortable and intoxicated with hubris, which really explains the phone calls. When your hand doesn't get burned you keep playing with more and more fire. Showing his flame to a girl he hadn't methodically picked up himself is one more example of his hubris.

The link between cph and the G4 is his two hands, he went through all that work to catch them the way he did because he has been doing it so long, and knows their needs to be no connection. In this case, no fingerprints is a fingerprint.

MOO

Almost every serial killer or serial rapist that the TV shows feature are married men or living with women. If a serial killer living nearby did harm SG he might have dumped her belongings nearby in hopes that she would be found quickly and the multiple body dumpsite would never be found. He must be really good and expert at making a murder look like accident if he did it, and it would not be odd to find Shannon there and everyone knew why and when she was in that area working. Then again, if he really did call the family and give his name, he must have had no idea she was dead but just wanted to make sure there were no searches of the area, so the death may really have been an accident.

Then again, if he really did call the family and give his name, he must have had no idea she was dead but just wanted to make sure there were no searches of the area, so the death may really have been an accident.

Yeah she accidentally drowned, which is why the police brought in a crane to dig... that makes sense.

I can see the headlines now, "15 sex workers found buried 6 feet underground behind suspects house", "They all drowned in the same quicksand over the last 17 years" lol. We must have found a Bermuda triangle for sex workers in the form of quicksand, not a serial killer. Yeah, that's what I think too....

Truth,

Do you know the answers to these questions?

Thanks

Windsor

Okay, just to bring back a little reality in back in here ...

Not MOST serial killers like their victims around in their house, special kinds of them like it. Others placed their victims in dump sites sometimes up to 100 miles away from their homes: Ridgway, Bundy, Corll, Baumeister, Glaze, Shore, Lucas&Toole, Hillside Stranglers, Alcala, Eckert, Smail, Poehlke, Sutcliffe, just to name some of them. In this groups, we have types like low organized/delusional, high organized psychopaths and and some beginning dissociative personality disorders. In my opinion, also LISK would fsall in this general category.
We have also SKs leaving the victims were they fall, most of the times for reasons of thier MO: The DC-Snipers, Gilligan Archer, Wuornos, Shipman, Mullin, The Butcher of Kingsburry Run, Connecticut Rivver Vally Killer, of course, also Jack the Ripper, Honolulu Strangler, Spencer, Harvey, Abuelalzam, Goudeau, Hauser&Dieteman,
Some few keep body parts in their places: Dahmer and probably London Torso I-VIII and I assume, Menorville Torso.
Some use public services for body disposal: Dahmer (in most cases), Berdella may serve here as examples.
Some use methods to dispose of bodies entirely, though those things often happen on their own properties: Once more Dahmer, the blue barrel murders and best known probably Pickton's pig farm murders. Bartschin in Germany comes to my mind.
And there were some, who had bodies right in their place: Gacy comes to mind and of course, Sowell and Franklin. I admit, I have to search for more example, this category is rare and there is nothing with "MOST".
There is another category: Those who keep them near, but not in their house. I admit, I have no example for that kind. There is no precedence case, as far as I know. Except for CPH, if Truthspider is right. CPH would be an entirely new kind of animal, also in this aspect. He would be the only SK at the same time dominant and subdominant, the only one able to carry bodies around while being disabled, and of course, he would be the only one, keeping a body one mile away from his house, which would make him the only one ever, who is at the same time low and high organized (the nearest would be Juan Corona, but even in that case, his low organized and his high organized phases are distinguishable).
So either, we have to congratulate Truthspider for the discovery of a real new brand of serial killer and better forget everything, we learned in the last 1000 years about behavior or Truthspider is wrong and just a little obsessed with CPH. What we know for sure: "Most" is definitively the wrong word.

Almost every serial killer or serial rapist that the TV shows feature are married men or living with women. If a serial killer living nearby did harm SG he might have dumped her belongings nearby in hopes that she would be found quickly and the multiple body dumpsite would never be found. He must be really good and expert at making a murder look like accident if he did it, and it would not be odd to find Shannon there and everyone knew why and when she was in that area working. Then again, if he really did call the family and give his name, he must have had no idea she was dead but just wanted to make sure there were no searches of the area, so the death may really have been an accident.

Right on. Most serial killers aren't all-out loners, but unfortunately that image will not die in the public's mind. I guess its another way for people to feel safe: the SK cannot be my husband/father neighbor; it has to be some weird guy living alone in a cabin in the woods.

I can help you with some of that info Just K. SY's name has been brought up on another site. According to one poster, I don't remember who, but seems more than likely lives in the community has mentioned some things about SY that seem suspicious. According to this poster SY...

1. Owns or runs a drug rehab
2. Married a patient
3. Married a prostitute
4. Married a Russian mail order bride
5. Married a normal girl which may have been during 2008 IIRC
6. Claims that he left OB right after the G4 were discovered
7. A poster provided a link to a forum that deals in prostitution from roughly 5 or 6 years ago. There was a post from that forum who went by the screen name of SY's full name and lives in NY who talked about how and where to go to find prostitutes in various countries.

Those are all just claims and I don't know if any of it is actual fact. What I do know is a quick search of his name shows potential addresses in NYC, Babylon, Oak Beach, Bronx. The rehab place that is linked to him is located on W. 57th street on the west side of Manhattan roughly a mile and a half from Times Square and the Port Authority Bus Terminal.

Here is the youtube link for that commercial.
ACI Rehab "What They Don't Tell You" ad - YouTube

What is also interesting to note is when he was 17, he and his fiancee were in a car accident where she died and he witnessed her decapitation, which led him to a $100 a day heroin addict.

I have seen SY talked about before on the other site. Does anyone know if he owns and lives in a penthouse?

There are a lot of commonalities but I don't know that we have discussed this before.

All Gilgo bodies were found on property owned by Parks & Recreation

Shannon Gilbert's body found on property owned by Parks & Recreation

There are a lot of commonalities but I don't know that we have discussed this before.

All Gilgo bodies were found on property owned by Parks & Recreation

Shannon Gilbert's body found on property owned by Parks & Recreation

I think, that was discussed a year ago? Of course, most of the land around there belongs to Parks and Properties anyway.

I find it coincidental that the bodies were found on Parks & Rec property. Yes, there is a lot of government owned property in that area, but Parks and Rec is specifically the area the GB4 and Shannon were found. If you travel just a 100 or so yards away, you would not be on Parks & Rec property. It is very specifically Parks & Rec owned property.

I find it coincidental that the bodies were found on Parks & Rec property. Yes, there is a lot of government owned property in that area, but Parks and Rec is specifically the area the GB4 and Shannon were found. If you travel just a 100 or so yards away, you would not be on Parks & Rec property. It is very specifically Parks & Rec owned property.

I agree that it is relevant, I posted it about it in the past and will link that post for you. It becomes even more relevant when you look off island back in manorville. Jones Island/Oak Beach area is basically developed or park so it could mean less if we didn't have the connection to manorville. when you examine the locations in manorville it seems that the perp is familiar with the park property that he dumped on. Maybe because he uses a 4x4 truck and likes to go hang in the woods there or because he is a small game hunter (pheasant quail etc.) or because he owns and rides horses in that area.

The fact that Halsey Manor rd intersects the expressway but doesn't connect with it (there is no way onto or off the LIE at Halsey Manor rd. tells me the perp isn't a city person dumping just off the expressway, but is someone who is familiar with the back roads through manorville.

I believe that the perp dumped JT at the location that he did so that he could see the investigation/police activity the next day from the expressway as he passed by possibly on his routine commute. From my experience exploring the area, I would say that JT's location isn't an out of the way excluded area, but is an area that you likely wouldn't see traffic in the middle of the night, so it was safe to dump, yet quite out in the open and would be found quickly. It is also a location visible but not accessible from the expressway.

The 4x4 paths in the woods there seem to be blocked off by large logs and I wonder if they were put there after the remains found in 2000. Resulting in a perp who planned to drive into the woods again but couldn't due to the blockade.

Similiar the way those bodies were placed around hemlock cove is local knowledge only.

Similiar the way those bodies were placed around hemlock cove is local knowledge only.

do you know if people fish, hunt, clam (non-commercially) in hemlock cove? or in other areas where remains were found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste