The GB4 and Shannan Gilbert-Connecting the dots

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we know, he ordered a prostitute to his house while ha had the drifter there and he risked the question about his sex intentions in the lie detector test and he said, he had no intention and it cam back inconclusive (which is one of the two points, that made the whole shebang inconclusive).
So common sense, he ordered her for some kind of sex. That doesn't necessary mean, HE wanted to sleep with her.

I was just responding to a post by another user who had used Joseph Brewer's claims and asked a follow-up question. All I was saying was that I'm not prepared to take his word as gospel and that any thing or mix of things could've happened in that house, sexually and otherwise. The inconclusiveness of his answers only makes me feel more that way because IC polygraph results aren't considered to be very revealing either way. I was also pointing out that this is a totally one-sided tale because the hired party here is now deceased. And none of these other guys are going to talk unless they have to, if indeed the girl met with foul play. Anyway, it's one man's word against the wind, basically.

But, personally, of course I think she was hired for sex and there's a possibility maybe it wasn't for Brewer. My main point was we don't know. I have my own opinions and I'll share them, but I'm just a person who is huge on we don't really know until we know if we ever know. All sorts of strange things happen in this world.

Who is Cal Lightman?

What we need is a rl Dr. Cal Lightman.

for those of you who do not get the reference its the main guy from Lie To Me
I posted in small text below who he is, a fictional character based on the real science of analyzing human micro expressions and/or expressions on the face to determine if they are hiding anything versus what they say.
*but now it is red so you can see

It has always been assumed that the search for SG was a blessing in disguise because it led to the accidental discovery of the GB4 and eventually to the discovery of the other victims.

But what if we have this all backwards?

What if SG was killed and the people involved decided to later use the area to discard the remains of some of the other victims once they discovered what an excellent location Ocean Parkway is for foul play?

What if they did this to confuse the investigators?

It has always been assumed that the search for SG was a blessing in disguise because it led to the accidental discovery of the GB4 and eventually to the discovery of the other victims.

What if SG was killed and the people involved decided to later use the area to discard the remains of some of the other victims once they discovered what an excellent location Ocean Parkway is for foul play?

I always like when someone comes up with something not thought before. However, it would mean, the killers had some remains decomposed down to partial skeleton bodies and some body parts stored somewhere to transport them to Gilgo when they realized, this was a good place. So how could that work?

But couldn't the ME easily tell if the bodies were only there a few months instead of a few years?

But couldn't the ME easily tell if the bodies were only there a few months instead of a few years?

If he would have sings of decomposition, he would judge by that, which tells him approximately the time, but not the place where bodies decomposed. And with less decomposition, most MEs would probably miss if they have a body part at hands that was frozen for years.

I would imagine that they can tell how long any remains are at a given spot by the surroundings and if any of the surroundings have became intertwined for example.

I seem to remember a news item on the discovery of the GB4 that mentioned that roots of a tree/bush had grown around/next to some of the bones found. I cannot remember exactly the details but will have a look for the article.

I seem to remember a news item on the discovery of the GB4 that mentioned that roots of a tree/bush had grown around/next to some of the bones found. I cannot remember exactly the details but will have a look for the article.

http://jezebel.com/5791919/long-island-may-have-more-than-one-serial-killer

A source told the New York Post that a skull and torso found this week in Nassau County are "so old that roots were growing around the vertebrae and the skull."

I'm thinking in terms of just the GB4 and the Asian man as possibly being placed there after SG's death.

I'm thinking in terms of just the GB4 and the Asian man as possibly being placed there after SG's death.

even tho' Gilbert disappeared in May....her case didn't truly come to light til December 2010.

Take a look at google maps satellite images again, they have been updated and now show the evidence from the search in December 2011.

You can clearly see some pieces of wood, and the boardwalk segment used as a bridge by CPH to cross over the mosquito ditch. That piece of boardwalk has been placed back in his yard after the search and is available for all to see.

Attachments

• Larboard Court. 2 jpg.jpg
    Larboard Court. 2 jpg.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Larboard Court.jpg
    Larboard Court.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Larboard Court3.jpg
    Larboard Court3.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 27
  • tire tracks very close to home.jpg
    tire tracks very close to home.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 27
Take a look at google maps satellite images again, they have been updated and now show the evidence from the search in December 2011.

You can clearly see some pieces of wood, and the boardwalk segment used as a bridge by CPH to cross over the mosquito ditch. That piece of boardwalk has been placed back in his yard after the search and is available for all to see.

Stupid question. Have you ever walked back there? Were there 'trails' in that area before LE plowed the crap out of it? Is that property CPH's?

Stupid question. Have you ever walked back there? Were there 'trails' in that area before LE plowed the crap out of it? Is that property CPH's?

Yes the area was used and the trails were there prior to the search. What's also of interest is that the area the SCPD dug with shovels, and then with the crane was under where one of the pieces of boardwalk had been.

I haven't explored the brush, just walked all the roads. The area is his family's self proclaimed "conservation area", like some transcendentalist meditation area, which is actually kind of cool so long as you like West Nile carrying mosquitos, lyme infected ticks, rabid bats, and a DIY graveyard, which isn't my cup of tea...mostly because I don't like bacterial infections in my tea. There is a trail into the area via their yard, and the boardwalk segments used as bridges over the ditches are his. He was known to hang bat houses up back there as part of the "save the beaches" program.

It is my opinion that the G4 were initially in this area, most likely weighted down under water somehow.

http://www.savethebeaches.net/marine.htm

"In our area two species of bats are most likely to use bat houses. They are the little brown bat and the big brown bat. These bats are exceptionally hardy and can overwinter in coastal areas where the winters are milder.

Bats find bat houses just as birds find bird houses. If a house is appropriately located; meets bat requirements; and is needed, bats will move in on their own. A bat house in your yard will not interfere with attracting birds. They will not compete, either for space or food.

Bat houses should be located near a permanent source of water, especially a marsh. This type of location is far most likely to attract bats. They should be hung roughly 12 - 15 feet above the ground, sheltered as much as possible from the wind. Bats sometimes will move in within hours of construction and at other times not for as much as one or two years."

take a look and compare

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 36
take a look and compare

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
and 5 more

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 18
  • crane.jpg
    crane.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 18

All due respect, I have studied even higher resolution images of those areas and those pieces of wood and boardwalk segment were not there prior to the police search.

All due respect, I have studied even higher resolution images of those areas and those pieces of wood and boardwalk segment were not there prior to the police search.

I tend to agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member