Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They named the minor involved.

I feel so sorry for her. This is going to follow her the rest of her life.

Her screen name was GeorgiaGirl1997. My granddaughter turns seventeen tomorrow. So the girl was sixteen to seventeen years old.

Apparently JH wanted his own peep show and had been grooming this girl since March.

Perhaps there's hope for parents who want to prevent their kids from becoming a victim like that poor girl:

Teens are crazy for the app [Snapchat] because parents are not supposed to be able to see what they're sending. The pictures and videos self-destruct, encouraging silly selfies and probably some sexting.

The app targets 18 to 25 year-olds and mystifies most people who are older. But parents who are willing to shell out $40 a month, and spy on their kids, can find out exactly what their children are Snapchatting.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/09/03/technology/social/spy-on-snapchat/index.html?hpt=us_c2

Note: the video on the link auto plays. A pet peeve of mine....

They named the minor involved.

I feel so sorry for her. This is going to follow her the rest of her life.

Her screen name was GeorgiaGirl1997. My granddaughter turns seventeen tomorrow. So the girl was sixteen to seventeen years old.

Apparently JH wanted his own peep show and had been grooming this girl since March.

Ya know, ILikeToBendPages, let us hope this true crime will become a lesson that young, vulnerable women can learn from. As a mom and grandmother of 2 beautiful little girls, I would be screaming to the world about the possible real life dangers from being involved in this type of behavior. In the victim's mind, she may be thinking: "I wonder if he was going to kill me, too?"

I will be surprised if this youth has not experienced Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from this horrific ordeal. On a brighter side, instead of hiding to shield herself, with proper handling and guidance, she could become a spokesperson against the crimes in which she partook. Anyway, I pray she finds complete healing.

For Cooper: :blowkiss:

moo and mhoo

On NG, she said that Leanna has hired Lin Wood, but I feel like if that was true, he would have made it publicly known with a statement. We just heard they were meeting, and nothing after that. I figured that he turned her down, but she obviously wasn't going to tell everyone that.

I know, right? She is a teenager and could get someone more attractive around her own age or slightly older, so why on earth would she want to sexted JH??? Maybe there is more to this than we know... :waitasec:

I wonder if he used fake pictures or something.

I wonder if he used fake pictures or something.

It's very possible she did as well. I don't think using a fake photo (him or her) changes the charges in any way. I am pretty sure it is just as illegal for me to send a photo of myself to a minor as it would be for me to show a minor *advertiser censored* (which wouldn't be myself). I could be wrong.

Perhaps there's hope for parents who want to prevent their kids from becoming a victim like that poor girl:

Teens are crazy for the app [Snapchat] because parents are not supposed to be able to see what they're sending. The pictures and videos self-destruct, encouraging silly selfies and probably some sexting.

The app targets 18 to 25 year-olds and mystifies most people who are older. But parents who are willing to shell out $40 a month, and spy on their kids, can find out exactly what their children are Snapchatting.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/09/03/technology/social/spy-on-snapchat/index.html?hpt=us_c2

Note: the video on the link auto plays. A pet peeve of mine....

Get click to flash or flashblock and no more autoplay.

It's very possible she did as well. I don't think using a fake photo (him or her) changes the charges in any way. I am pretty sure it is just as illegal for me to send a photo of myself to a minor as it would be for me to show a minor *advertiser censored* (which wouldn't be myself). I could be wrong.

I'm thinking blue22 meant fake profile pictures - of his face - not the other *advertiser censored* photos. We know he can be loosey-goosey with the truth so I imagine his profile was quite the read :)

The 10 o'clock news just came on and this is the lead story! His attorney is saying HE is a victim of the loss of his son and now the loss of his freedom.... (no comment)
....in two to three weeks we will hear whether the state will seek the death penalty.

I'm thinking blue22 meant fake profile pictures - of his face - not the other *advertiser censored* photos. We know he can be loosey-goosey with the truth so I imagine his profile was quite the read :)

Well we saw his pictures from the site he met the sexting girls/women from ... The urinal selfie is one of them, there's also another were a blonde woman appears cropped out, and the one of him wearing sunglasses in the car and it looks like he may have even taken it while driving (you can see the dotted line on the road behind him) so I don't think there's any reason to believe he sent false photos.

Also, his profile stated his name was RJ (his initials are JR), he was 27 (he's 33), another town in Alabama was listed (but near where he lived), but it did state he was MARRIED! How bizarre is that!?

The 10 o'clock news just came on and this is the lead story! His attorney is saying HE is a victim of the loss of his son and now the loss of his freedom.... (no comment)
....in two to three weeks we will hear whether the state will seek the death penalty.

Ugh. So should we expect yet another <cough> "victim statement" to be released?

Well we saw his pictures from the site he met the sexting girls/women from ... The urinal selfie is one of them, there's also another were a blonde woman appears cropped out, and the one of him wearing sunglasses in the car and it looks like he may have even taken it while driving (you can see the dotted line on the road behind him) so I don't think there's any reason to believe he sent false photos.

Also, his profile stated his name was RJ (his initials are JR), he was 27 (he's 33), another town in Alabama was listed (but near where he lived), but it did state he was MARRIED! How bizarre is that!?

BBM - I didn't know we had seen his photos - but I am equally amazed that someone would admit being married and wanting to make connections on these type sites. So the potential women find that to be ok? Guess I'm just an old fuddy-duddy :)

I know, right? She is a teenager and could get someone more attractive around her own age or slightly older, so why on earth would she want to sexted JH??? Maybe there is more to this than we know... :waitasec:

Maybe a girl with a self esteem problem? It would be attention and he seems to be a blowhard trying to impress others.

A young girl with self esteem issues would be easy prey.

I am talking about some young girls being easily impressed by creeps, in general. I 'm in no way, saying this girl has any issues. This statement has nothing to do with this girl.

BBM - I didn't know we had seen his photos - but I am equally amazed that someone would admit being married and wanting to make connections on these type sites. So the potential women find that to be ok? Guess I'm just an old fuddy-duddy :)

Gross isn't it?

Shaking my head...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops, didn't know this thread was here, posted on the wrong thread earlier. Anyway, didn't hear about the indictments until I got home earlier this evening, still reading and catching up. YES!!! Great job, Cobb County GJ!!! So, JRH said there was "no malice". Well, apparently the GJ thinks otherwise, and so do I. IMO, he is the worse of the worst! Rest in peace, Cooper. Justice is coming soon!

Off topic. 2 mins. ago. Joan Rivers died.

Loved her! Joan was awesome.

Tonight on NG, she shared stories about her friendship with Joan Rivers. NG was wearing a necklace Joan had sent to her from her line of the Joan Rivers Collection. In fact, NG has quite a collection of necklaces sent to her by her friend, Joan Rivers. I actually have loved some of NGs jewelry and especially now knowing the iconic Fashion Queen presented them to her. Special. I think I shall go to QVC and order myself something fabulous from the collection. RIP Joan ~ You sure could make us laugh.

Oh please. :boohoo: JR should have thought twice before killing his son if he still valued his freedom

Maybe a girl with a self esteem problem? It would be attention and he seems to be a blowhard trying to impress others.

A young girl with self esteem issues would be easy prey.

I am talking about some young girls being easily impressed by creeps, in general. I 'm in no way, saying this girl has any issues. This statement has nothing to do with this girl.

I was also wondering if she was interested in money, just a thought.

There are women and girls out there who get an ego boost from thinking the married man likes them more than his wife. Pathetic but true.

He has to be one of the most unattractive high-profile murderers in a long time. I can't get over it. Not saying they all look like models, but he is not even average looking. I don't understand why the media insists on using his picture more than Cooper's.
bbm

I'm so glad someone said it. :laughing:
:hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads