The Grand Jury & Trial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a week! Arrests in the Katherine Alejandra Gonzalez and Isabella Grogan-Cannella cases and now the Grand Jury indictment for RH. Interesting that the GJ returned eight charges - they really threw the book at him.

After the Caylee Anthony nonsense, I am so relieved that this was the decision of the grand jury in Ga. Now they need to go after "mother".

MOO

Go grand jury, I'm glad you threw the whole library at him!

So I have a question, will the minor be charged with anything since she, too, participated in sending naked pics of herself to a adult?

So I have a question, will the minor be charged with anything since she, too, participated in sending naked pics of herself to a adult?

No...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the GJ's quick decision had a lot to do with all the publicity. On CNN, they said that a defendant is not entitled to an unbiased GJ, and is definitely possible all the members already know about the case. I am not saying that they didn't present significant evidence, just that I wouldn't be surprised if all of Cobb County would indict him, before they even walked in the courtroom.

Considering that the bond hearing took 4 hours, and the GJ hearing took 1...1.5 hours, it makes me think the prosecution thought they would have a much easier time convincing 12 people to indict over a judge to not give bond?

I don't see Ross Harris claiming that an underage girl made him do it by her sending him *advertiser censored*, so he was just replicating and sending one back at her.

He is the adult and should know that it was illegal. Didn't he ever watch Dateline Predator?

Sheppard Smith is doing a special report on Harris developments today at 3pm est (Fox News) FYI

I don't see Ross Harris claiming that an underage girl made him do it by her sending him *advertiser censored*, so he was just replicating and sending one back at her.

He is the adult and should know that it was illegal. Didn't he ever watch Dateline Predator?

I agree, he is the adult and I blame him for it. Apparently some men use poor judgment when it comes to their brain down below .. :hills:

Is there a feed for presser as Fox isn't carrying it locally

He has to be one of the most unattractive high-profile murderers in a long time. I can't get over it. Not saying they all look like models, but he is not even average looking. I don't understand why the media insists on using his picture more than Cooper's.

Lego hair dude is a sexy beast. Don't hate :laughing:

I think the laws are pretty strange.
Iirc had he had sex with her, that would have been legal....the possession of & requesting of child *advertiser censored* (under age 18) is not legal.

I just think the sexting thing goes to character and state of mind, i.e., as a 'family man' he was not free to go explore his sexting impulses with impunity as long as he was bound up in the church, family, dad lifestyle. I have no doubt at all that he was straining against those boundaries and found his 'easy way out' with a 'horrific accident.'

Well, that's my thought, and as I reside in a different area county I wouldn't be on the jury at all, but I will repeat what a friend of mine said when she heard of Cooper's death (she's from yet another Atlanta area county) "What a DUMBAZZ to do that in Cobb County, of all places." And I agree, from my experience Cobb County residents tend to be fiercely independent and law abiding. Well, those are the ones I know, firefighters, business owners, artists, people who don't like those who broil little kids to death, what can I say.

I read somewhere ...sorry no link...I'll slap a IMO ....it was basically going to be the same detective giving basically the same thing from the probably cause hearing and may have included some photos of Cooper.

That sounds about right.

Well, I've reviewed the law and it's not totally clear to me. It appears juveniles can be charged with felony child *advertiser censored* charges for sending sexually explicit photos of themselves or of others, to another person. But when it involves an adult, I believe the courts view the child as the victim, enticed by an adult, and thus not culpable.

I do not believe the child involved in this will be charged at all. She is a victim of a predator, not an unruly child or a bully sending photos of herself or others out for kicks.

I agree, he is the adult and I blame him for it. Apparently some men use poor judgment when it comes to their brain down below .. :hills:

No offense meant but sexually victimizing a minor is much more than "poor judgment". There are plenty of fully adult, revolting women who would love playing around with a married man. He focused on children for a reason. He sent photos of his genitalia to a child and requested that she take and send him naked photos of herself. That's exploitation and victimization and constitutes engaging in child *advertiser censored* and it's criminal.

This is man is a despicable human being from all angles.

When little head get big, big head get little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89