The jury - VERDICT IS IN! GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the live link on, logged on here, Chris Hayes on FB and ChatHouse Tweets going at the same time.

OMG - where is Wrinkles???? She HAS to be here for this!!!

And Ynot! I saw was in here somewhere. :seeya: Glad you are watching, dude! You've been here since day one too!

Shoot, still no word? And now I have to leave. Hmmmm..... I'll hold on another 3 minutes and then I have to leave.

Come on people! The wait is brutal here for all of us!

For crying out loud - have these people no sense of urgency???

Made it home in time for the live verdict... please lord I pray that justice is served for Sheri, Garett & Gavin and CC spends the rest of his life as Bubbas girlfriend!

Today has got to be the day for justice for Sheri and her boys.

Made it home in time for the live verdict... please lord I pray that justice is served for Sheri, Garett & Gavin and CC spends the rest of his life as Bubbas girlfriend!
Lucky you. You made it home in time and it appears I have to leave before it's announced. I wish I had text message on it somehow.

Dang it, the jury is probably showing off how they can now all blow smoke rings.......

Just popping in to stay that I haven't posted, but I've been following the trial and am right here waiting with all of you.

Want me to text you? If so, inbox your #
Stella, I sent it to you in a PM. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Okay peeps, hold the fort down, gotta run, already running a little late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand