The jury - VERDICT IS IN! GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, as the admin of this area I am going to have to put my foot down.

No more smoke breaks! :nono: Stay glued to your monitors!

what I'm not getting at is there is overwhelming evidence for a guilty verdict. Our victims died before CC left that AM.....you dont get the degree of rigor mortis they had in 1 hr or less. There is no doubt!!!!!

dr dona, I agree...I've been watching the Nancy Cooper trial and this one from the beginning and I'm a bit nervous. I would have thought this jury would be back with a verdict by now. Honest, I will hurl if this monster is acquitted....

I think it must be torture to be part of Sheri's family and have to spend this particular day waiting like this. I can't even imagine what has someone on the jury still doubting.

what I'm not getting at is there is overwhelming evidence for a guilty verdict. Our victims died before CC left that AM.....you dont get the degree of rigor mortis they had in 1 hr or less. There is no doubt!!!!!

Just this fact alone makes it so obvious he did it.

Hello All,

Now, I'm commencing to get ticked! This may not be an easy decision, but there IS an easy answer and there is only one. Chris did it, let's get on with the "guilty" and lay aside all the wishy washy garbage.

LOL Kimster, I like this one!
>>Okay, as the admin of this area I am going to have to put my foot down.
No more smoke breaks! Stay glued to your monitors! <<

Okay, as the admin of this area I am going to have to put my foot down.

No more smoke breaks! :nono: Stay glued to your monitors!

I never would've dreamed I'd come here tonight to find there hasn't been a verdict!!! I was monitoring the thread all day while at work and as each hour passed I kept wondering what they're deliberating on. Sure wish I could be a fly on the wall in there!

Yes, if the jurors go back to what they know about the time of death they should at least realize CC left his dead family in that house when he went to the gym. What is their problem?

That's what I can't figure out either. I remember reading somewhere on this thread earlier today that one juror is (or was) a public defender? :waitasec:

OH MY WORD!!! Just got home to lovely IL, hoped to jump online and see GUILTY!!! Instead, jurors are asking what the definition of "reasonable doubt" is???????

Now ppl are tweeting "smoke breaks for jurors now exceeds time of entire testimony."

I feel like throwing up....just logged into facebook to check on what CC's family is saying today....they EXPECT God to show up in a big way today. Also talking about how much their hearts are aching and what a wonderful Mother's Day present it would be if CC gets to come home tonight. They "BELIEVE" it will happen. Well, I BELIEVE I will vomit all over my laptop.

OH MY WORD!!! Just got home to lovely IL, hoped to jump online and see GUILTY!!! Instead, jurors are asking what the definition of "reasonable doubt" is???????

Ya, in between smokes! sheesh

Yes, if the jurors go back to what they know about the time of death they should at least realize CC left his dead family in that house when he went to the gym. What is their problem?

And even if they don't believe that, or ANY of the other evidence for that matter, what are the chances that someone could kill 3 people, spraypaint the walls and beds and get out of the area on foot without leaving any evidence within an hour's time? Granted, I suppose it's possible, but what kind of idiot would take that chance???

There is a verdict!!!

ETA: just heard the guy say it on tv while they are trying to get ready. Sorry I don't who said it, I wasn't watching, just heard him say it.

It's that Public Defender, I'm telling you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe when the smoke clears we will hear that "Guilty" verdict.......:pullhair::waiting:

chrispilcic: @FOX2now jury has a verdict. Everyone is making their way to courtroom now.

Ack! Can someone please give the link to the live feed again? I lost it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston