The jury - VERDICT IS IN! GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally caught up. Still no news? WTH? Hoping with all my might the public defender isn't muddying up what should be crystal clear.

I was so hoping today would be the day as it would have been so fitting. What time do they stop deliberations, anyone know?

@DisabledVet2011
Disabled Veteran
Due 2 excessive smoke breaks, jury has actually only deliberated for about 3 hours. Sheesh. #Colemantrial

I find this funny, since I just estimated the jury has only been out 3 hours! So DV... if you are here, I was totally kidding! No idea really!

You were spot on! Now I know where to go to with my questions?

Guilty or innocent? he he.

Mel

Kind of o/t but I was just looking at sheriannherboys.com site & this is what it says:

$39,786.21 Raised

Goal $300,000

Can someone explain why JMM doesn't just donate the $300,000 that's needed? That's pocket change to that woman. Ugh, I just don't get it.

ETA: That is how much money they need to build the memorial.

I find it hysterical that Pastor Daddy is arguing evidence that wasn't even presented in the trial!!! Normally I would feel empathy for a family having to go through this, but this family has done nothing to deserve empathy! They didn't even bother to call Sheri's mother or brother for 2 days after the death!!! 2 days!!! They didn't allow them to enter the house and get any momentos of Sheri's or the boys... that had to happen by court order. Bad behavior runs in this family and the members of that church should be questioning the morals of their leader IMO.

Does that remind you of anyone? Say Mrs. Peterson? I say when something so tragic happens, look at the parents. It's not unusual for the apple to not fall from the tree.

MOO

Mel

Kind of o/t but I was just lokking at sheriannherboys.com site & this is what it says:

$39,786.21 Raised

Goal $300,000

Can someone explain why JMM doesn't just donate the $300,000 that's needed? That's pocket change to that woman. Ugh, I just don't get it.

ETA: That is how much money they need to build the memorial.

Wow - that's a lot of dosh. What kind of memorial is it? IMHO seems like a LOT of money. Then again, I told DH if anything ever happens to me, just cremate me and put me in a box on the shelf. So I'll admit I have a different way of thinking (not that that Sheri and the boys don't deserve it).

MOO

Mel

You were spot on! Now I know where to go to with my questions?

Guilty or innocent? he he.

Mel

LOL! Guilty! But I meant this dv dude is tweeting some parts of our posts... weird!

What? Still no verdict?
I was so afraid of missing it.........

Wow, just checked in for verdict results and see that we are still waiting.....this is one case that I thought weighed very, very heavy on the "guilty" side of the scale.

I'm concerned that there is contention within the jury. If they were all on the same page and just methodically going over the evidence to dot every i and cross every t, wouldn't the lawyer on the jury be able to define "reasonable doubt" for the rest of the jury members? Certainly that individual would be well-versed in the concept. Almost makes me wonder if one (or hopefully more) of the jury members asked the judge for the definition in order to challenge or double-check the pubic defender's explanation of "reasonable doubt."

I'm concerned that there is contention within the jury. If they were all on the same page and just methodically going over the evidence to dot every i and cross every t, wouldn't the lawyer on the jury be able to define "reasonable doubt" for the rest of the jury members? Certainly that individual would be well-versed in the concept. Almost makes me wonder if one (or hopefully more) of the jury members asked the judge for the definition in order to challenge or double-check the pubic defender's explanation of "reasonable doubt."

Well, just think about it, that attorney's work was to persuade a jury to come over to their way of thinking...........that is what I'm thinking is going on in that jury room. I've never seen a defense attorney even consider that someone might just be guilty........it's not in their nature to do that.

Wow - that's a lot of dosh. What kind of memorial is it? IMHO seems like a LOT of money. Then again, I told DH if anything ever happens to me, just cremate me and put me in a box on the shelf. So I'll admit I have a different way of thinking (not that that Sheri and the boys don't deserve it).

MOO

Mel

I believe it's for a small park with benches & things for kids play on. Yeah, it's alot of money but something the family wants to do. It seems to me JMM could have donated it back in the beginning when the family started fundraising for it. IDK.

LOL Mel I have told my family the same thing...just cremate me & put my ashes in a box on the shelf!!

what I'm not getting at is there is overwhelming evidence for a guilty verdict. Our victims died before CC left that AM.....you dont get the degree of rigor mortis they had in 1 hr or less. There is no doubt!!!!!

Yes, if the jurors go back to what they know about the time of death they should at least realize CC left his dead family in that house when he went to the gym. What is their problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston