The jury - VERDICT IS IN! GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hysterical that Pastor Daddy is arguing evidence that wasn't even presented in the trial!!! Normally I would feel empathy for a family having to go through this, but this family has done nothing to deserve empathy! They didn't even bother to call Sheri's mother or brother for 2 days after the death!!! 2 days!!! They didn't allow them to enter the house and get any momentos of Sheri's or the boys... that had to happen by court order. Bad behavior runs in this family and the members of that church should be questioning the morals of their leader IMO.

Dad Coleman said what! Could I have a link?

I'm going to guess 3 hours. And that's being generous! I've never seen so many breaks!!!

Some levity for everyone... I told my 12 year old to go run & turn on the television when we got home. She goes into our family room, turns on 1002 and screams "Mom... it's on get in here fast" So I go running into the room and it's dang Judge Judy!!!

That made me laugh right out loud.

For some reason I feel very sure of a guilty verdict in this case. The evidence is overwhelming. I think with an attorney on the jury, they are just making sure to go over every little piece of the puzzle.

@RyanJDean
Ryan Dean
Judge is Taking break going for walk. #colemantrial

I think the judge needs to do a status check to see where they're at.

How many jurors are smokers? I bet the prosecution is wishing they asked that during voire dire.

@DisabledVet2011
Disabled Veteran
Due 2 excessive smoke breaks, jury has actually only deliberated for about 3 hours. Sheesh. #Colemantrial

I find this funny, since I just estimated the jury has only been out 3 hours! So DV... if you are here, I was totally kidding! No idea really!

The article I'm quoting from is from 'The County Journal'. It's a local area newspaper out of Percy, IL.

I found the web link, but haven't seen a story online yet, but here's the link.

http://www.countyjournalsports.com/index.html

BTW the article you quoted above that his father said he missed work often to do other work contradicts Joyce Meyers statement that the first time he'd ever called off from work was when he committed the murders.

Thanks for reporting the story to us:)

Can you give me the link? I tried a search, but got a run around.

:nevermind: I see someone found it. Thanks!

I'm beginning to think that the question "Do you smoke?" should be included in the jury survey or interview!

This is crazy!!! What is taking so freaking long. I'm gonna have to leave in 30 minutes. I am impatient to begin with but I want to hear GUILTY so bad!!!!!

Hey, I couldn't find any article. I wanted to see where CC's Dad said the twine, etc., didn't match up.

Are we still in waiting mode? I was sure I'd come home to a guilty verdict! :sigh:

The only good thing is that the waiting has to be harder on CC than it is on us! :snooty:

It shouldn't be that hard to figure out. Starting to get worried. Oh please, I don't think I could stand it if he isn't put away forever.

Apparently, the elder Coleman's are using denial to help pull them through. IMO anyway. According to the local paper, the Ron Coleman stated, " He(the Columbia police chaplain) told me the victims had been strangled. and I passed the news on to Chris." This is how he explains Chris not asking how his family was killed. He and his wife also claim within the cut portions of the interrogation tapes that the jury did not see, "There were three cases where Chris stood up to leave and was 'slammed down" by police." So now we have claims of brutality? Also, he and his wife feel the sex tape being played was "uncalled for" and "has never been tied into the murders."

Sounds like his Dad is in total denial.

I have the suspicion that the Public Defender is holding up the verdict.........I can't help myself.

getting nervous!!!!!! Think CC is guilty as hell!! No doubt he murdered his wife and his two innocent babies. Plus, had an adulterous affair. Please jury ---give us a guilty verdict.

Still waiting... well kids I'm off to watch my gorgeous, fun, delightful, wonderful children play baseball & softball respectively. Hoping the rain starts before we get there so I can come back to verdict watch! Will try to check in on wireless.

Are we still in waiting mode? I was sure I'd come home to a guilty verdict! :sigh:

The only good thing is that the waiting has to be harder on CC than it is on us! :snooty:

I'm not so sure it's harder on him Kimster, after the pic of him this morning with that smirk on his face. Oh man he disgusts me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne