DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! GUILTY! Rot in H*ll CC!

Justice has been served,my prayers go out to the family of Sheri and the boys

Guilty, Guilty, Guilty!!!

Justice, for Sheri, Garett and Gavin~

Yes.. now scrolling on fox2now GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God. Guilty for CC and guilty for BC all in one day. What a great day for justice.

It was awesome to find out via the Fox2 video feed with no sound. I knew it just from seeing the people clapping and cheering.

Just checking in not a big poster but just thought I needed to say I am here feel like I owe it to Sheri Garrett and Gavin. May justice be served on this day. I have had their picture on my bulletin board at work for 2 years and I pray that when I get to work tomorrow I can tell them that they can now rest in peace.
He will never hurt another beautiful soul again.

No sound here either. Kinda...anticlimactic. But I'm SO glad justice has been served!!!

Just checking in not a big poster but just thought I needed to say I am here feel like I owe it to Sheri Garrett and Gavin. May justice be served on this day. I have had their picture on my bulletin board at work for 2 years and I pray that when I get to work tomorrow I can tell them that they can now rest in peace.
He will never hurt another beautiful soul again.

Thank you so much for weighing in for Sheri and the boys!

:welcome:

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!!!

God bless the jury! God bless Sheri, Garett & Gavin! A long two years.... justice is served friends!

The jury seemed light hearted? Is that what they said?

What a great day ! Hope you can all here me cheering from Australia.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member