The Kidnappers with the script.#1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we ever heard this story from anyone other than LP?

It is sooooo stupid - I seriously hope that this is not Baez's opening statement - he will be laughed out of court - On TV.

Especially with those names!

Zanny the Nanny
My Sister Sam
Juliette Lewis

I wonder what episode of CSI she saw that on? Or was it one of the latest made for tv movies? Sheesh!

Attention OSCO!!! All Law Enforcement!!! FBI!!!

Confiscate her computer!!! Again!!!

:loser::doh::liar:

and the script included stealing from her grandmother, her mother and her bff? KK, My script is to watch Ms Casey and shoot her the finger whenever I see her mug on TV. :p

Finally!!! The truth comes out. You know, the girl in South Carolina, Susan Smith, came up with a more believable story...and act. I wonder what she will come up with next? She may say that she gave them to Angelina Jolie for protection from Zanny? I wish she would really tell the truth..finally. This has got to be the craziest case I have ever heard of.

I bet she is scaring her friends. Last night I heard something about she was supposed to move in together with friend ZG, note: her and amy were supposed to live together! Then we have this park deal with zg, note again: Recently, her and Kristina friend went for a visit to a park (L Underhill) and Kristina took her own 2 children along. Scary scary...

Well gee lemme guess. A polar bear came running over after the kidnapping took place and helped Casey to her feet after she got beat down right? What's next!

Slap me stupid! Now I see why the grandparents NEED a lawyer! lol..

""The story she gave them was she went to Jay Blanchard Park, Zenaida and her older sister, Samantha, and Samantha's three young children were there and they were driving a silver Ford whatever and one of them jumped her and the other one took the baby and took her and said, 'Hey, this is the script. For the next 30 days, you read this to law enforcement and tell them this is what happened' and they zoomed off," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said."

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

:D hahahahahahahaha that is hilarious, man that girl is an idiot.

Maybe Sam couldn't find a sitter for her own 3 kids....good sitters are hard to find.
Another thing, the protestors trying to beat the door down the other day had their little ones with them, watching and screaming right along with the parents. Maybe that's not that uncommon in Florida?

Ya know what's wild? "My Sister Sam" was a TV series that ran from '84-'86. One of the actresses on that show was killed by a deranged fan. Marcia Clark was the defense attorney.

I wonder if Casey ever watched Little House on the Prairie? LOL!

...and Cindy/George/Lee have believed in this story?!!! C'mon. Cindy is professional, educated person...so is George...what's wrong with them? I've been always compassionate about Cindy situation...but not with such a crap...ooops...sorry...

""The story she gave them was she went to Jay Blanchard Park, Zenaida and her older sister, Samantha, and Samantha's three young children were there and they were driving a silver Ford whatever and one of them jumped her and the other one took the baby and took her and said, 'Hey, this is the script. For the next 30 days, you read this to law enforcement and tell them this is what happened' and they zoomed off," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said."

and then they told her The script also told her to go party hard, make out with strange girls, and jump from night club to night club.

Okay, hold up here - you are telling me she changed her story from dropping Caylee off and Zanny and this is what she come up with? You have got to be kidding me. This has to got to be a joke! The 30 days is up - way up, now what???? I don't see where the script said she was to party hard and smile and look like she was having a good time.......

Someone clarify this for me!!!!

Maybe Sam couldn't find a sitter for her own 3 kids....good sitters are hard to find.
Another thing, the protestors trying to beat the door down the other day had their little ones with them, watching and screaming right along with the parents. Maybe that's not that uncommon in Florida?

They had the 3 kids to have their back in their epic fight with Casey where she gave her all to protect Caylee. Never dismiss how gumming someone in the ankle can break them, even handing over the love of their life, their only child.
Then after the epic battle that broke Casey's arms, and she had to have hundreds of stitches, the three children all held Caylee down from their car seats in the back seat.

I was thinking this reeked of shenanigans, too. If you're "Zanny the nanny", and you are going to have access to this little girl anyway, to "babysit" her, why on earth would you need to jump the little girl's mother at a public park? Wouldn't you just wait until the mother dropped the little girl off and then take her if that was your intention? They must have been too busy with that awesome script to focus on the details of the rest!

exactly - good point!!!

This is part of the the news story from WESH.com channel two. (At the bottom of this post is the link to the entire news story, with assorted other items)

Has anyone ever heard of someone bringing 3 children to a kidnapping?
Four car seats(or boosters) in this silver Ford whatever with two grown women. It must be a really interesting car.
I am not a mother, I do have a 230lb mastiff service dog, and plenty of nieces and nephews, but no way in hell will someone take a child or my dog away from me, especially not two woman, with 3 children, in the middle of public park during the day.
This script then instructed her to tell the police that it was Zanny the Nanny at the apartment, with tickets to Universal, not Zanny the Nanny with Samatha at the park with 3 children. (This would not make a good clue game)
The script also told her to go party hard, make out with strange girls, and jump from night club to night club. That was so nice of Zanny the Nanny to order her to get some down time.
This was the best she could come up with all that time in jail?
:banghead:

one word: LAUGHABLE.

is she allowed to watch tv in jail? anyone know if this was in an episode of CSI?

They had the 3 kids to have their back in their epic fight with Casey where she gave her all to protect Caylee. Never dismiss how gumming someone in the ankle can break them, even handing over the love of their life, their only child.
Then after the epic battle that broke Casey's arms, and she had to have hundreds of stitches, the three children all held Caylee down from their car seats in the back seat.

Hmmm...or maybe they had the 3 kids there so when they dragged Caylee off kicking and screaming they could just play it off to bystanders as the kids are just fighting with each other and need a nap?

The script also told her to go party hard, make out with strange girls, and jump from night club to night club. That was so nice of Zanny the Nanny to order her to get some down time.
This was the best she could come up with all that time in jail?
:banghead:

Shopping also. Don't forget stealing & shopping. The script must have had something in there about going to AT&T, Walmart, Target, BOA. Oh wait, and they must have told her to leave her car at Amscot also, so Daddy could come and get it and buy her a new one. And they told her to go grocery shopping and cook for her friends and clean their houses. Oh wait, and they told her to go home and dig up bamboo shoots in her parent's yard with the shovel borrowed from the neighbor, you know, because it would be kind of her to do something thoughtful for them. Probably as penance for the script also telling her to break into their shed and steal their gas cans. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesturner781