The Letters and the Secret Evidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Media has made a purchase at the clerk's office, just don't know if its the letters or not.

04-06-2010 Transaction Assessment 5.00
04-06-2010 Counter Payment MEDIA (5.00)

Any idea what time this purchase was made? LOL :banghead:

I spent 4 years there but ended my degree at USF, but we are Football Boosters and have had season tickets for 10+ years, so they consider me alum!!:)
Heading to the Orange and Blue game Saturday!!

this is maddening waiting on these letters.....hopefully we won't be disappointed.

I'm a Gator too.....I work here! :)

Hey friend , since we are going nuts waiting I will share one of my silly domestic diva stories . I had never, and I do mean...never cooked a thing the first time my husband invited his folks over to dinner and announced it to me. We were newlyweds. What is a girl to do? The only thing I could think of was to get out the lovely bowls and dishes we received for wedding presents and the platter, and hurry to display the food I had picked up at my favorite place. Presentation is important, right? Still in my suit I wore to work that day, I was in a hurry trying to change when to my surprise they arrived nearly 45 ,minutes early! Who does that? My inlaws do , that's who. More on that later.

It never occurred to me that they would walk up the side and enter through the back door ( apparently that is what they always do at their home ). It didn't even cross my nervous mind that I had all of the to boxes right out there where I had tossed them , planning to pack the garbage later after they left.

At the end of the evening, my new, new mother in law whispered to me, Julia, honey, I'll come over on Sundays and help you for a few months. "With what?" I asked. Cooking lessons she said with a wink. So rather than just have one unfortunate poorly cooked meal with them that would have been over in two hours, I had to endure a month of Sundays learning how to cook meals the way "her Joey" likes them. I decided to just turn on the oldies put on my new, new apron and try to have a sense of humor about it.

If only I had known about this cool crock pot, throw the food in and leave it idea you all are sharing....I would have had all the right answers, so where gals have you been all my life?

Great story! Oh the joys of cooking for the new in laws. My first time with my husband's parents, I set the oven on fire. It was awful with clouds of black smoke, swirling charred bits of yorkshire pudding floating in the air, a very loud smoke alarm and a swooning mother in law clutching her chest and moaning! LOL! Thirty six years later,(same husband, same dramatic mil) I still laugh everytime I cook yorkshire pudding.

To stay on topic...where are those letters!!

Attorney Beth Karas was just on CNN saying that Casey's letters include her describing that she misses her daughter, according to Casey's lawyer, and small talk between women. Does anyone have that interview with KB and CM on InSesion yesterday?

Of course she does she was her roof over the head food in my belly and attention getter that Casey used continually. That statement just burns me up.

Something just occurred to me - While talking about KC being ticked off with JB not making a motion to suppress these letters... considering they do not contain anything incriminating (eg. a confession), I am wondering if one of the reasons JB did chose not to suppress was because he was ticked off with KC for doing something so stupid behind his back and figured he would teach HER a lesson.

Oh heck, I don't know. I wish the letters would hurry up so I can quit trying to figure out the motives behind a liar and bumbling, inept lawyer.

Any idea what time this purchase was made? LOL :banghead:

Hard to say, since I don't know if they make the entry right away as the purchase is made but I did check an hour before that and there was nothing. So the entry was made about an hour ago, can't say when media was actually there.

The wait is awful, but I put it to good use and got my taxes almost finished! :woohoo:

This is becoming unbearable. I can't believe they are taking so long.

Attorney Beth Karas was just on CNN saying that Casey's letters include her describing that she misses her daughter, according to Casey's lawyer, and small talk between women. Does anyone have that interview with KB and CM on InSesion yesterday?
Of course she misses her daughter, if she still were alive KC would not be sitting in jail. I bet she replays the most obvious better option in her mind over and over. ie: running away and leaving Caylee w/ her parents.

Do I have time to make a liquor store run? I hear beer helps when reading drivel.

Hey friend , since we are going nuts waiting I will share one of my silly domestic diva stories . I had never, and I do mean...never cooked a thing the first time my husband invited his folks over to dinner and announced it to me. We were newlyweds. What is a girl to do? The only thing I could think of was to get out the lovely bowls and dishes we received for wedding presents and the platter, and hurry to display the food I had picked up at my favorite place. Presentation is important, right? Still in my suit I wore to work that day, I was in a hurry trying to change when to my surprise they arrived nearly 45 ,minutes early! Who does that? My inlaws do , that's who. More on that later.

It never occurred to me that they would walk up the side and enter through the back door ( apparently that is what they always do at their home ). It didn't even cross my nervous mind that I had all of the to boxes right out there where I had tossed them , planning to pack the garbage later after they left.

At the end of the evening, my new, new mother in law whispered to me, Julia, honey, I'll come over on Sundays and help you for a few months. "With what?" I asked. Cooking lessons she said with a wink. So rather than just have one unfortunate poorly cooked meal with them that would have been over in two hours, I had to endure a month of Sundays learning how to cook meals the way "her Joey" likes them. I decided to just turn on the oldies put on my new, new apron and try to have a sense of humor about it.

If only I had known about this cool crock pot, throw the food in and leave it idea you all are sharing....I would have had all the right answers, so where gals have you been all my life?

:rolling:

After all these months of CA & GA supporting KC and showing up to court do you think they will be at her next hearing?? I mean KC won't even give them the time of day with a simple glance, smile ... nothing. I mean if someone treated me like that each and every time I went out of my way to show support and then a bunch of letters came out trashing me then I think I'd just walk away and say "your on your own kiddo"

Something just occurred to me - While talking about KC being ticked off with JB not making a motion to suppress these letters... considering they do not contain anything incriminating (eg. a confession), I am wondering if one of the reasons JB did chose not to suppress was because he was ticked off with KC for doing something so stupid behind his back and figured he would teach HER a lesson.

Oh heck, I don't know. I wish the letters would hurry up so I can quit trying to figure out the motives behind a liar and bumbling, inept lawyer.

One thing I'm sure is NOT in the letters are statements like "my lawyer is such a dumb *advertiser censored**." JB would have fought like heck to keep that out.

Of course she does she was her roof over the head food in my belly and attention getter that Casey used continually. That statement just burns me up.

The only reason I can see Casey missing Caylee is that if Caylee was still here... she wouldn't be where she is at right now. See how that works... she doesn't really miss Caylee. She misses her freedom.

Thanks everyone for the stories, and JBean for the other reading material whilst waiting desperately for the letters. Leaving to go pick up my sweetie from school.

(Said in the voice of ZIM the invader: I WANT those letters... I NEED those letters... GIVE them TOOOO me NOW!!!)

:rolling:

After all these months of CA & GA supporting KC and showing up to court do you think they will be at her next hearing?? I mean KC won't even give them the time of day with a simple glance, smile ... nothing. I mean if someone treated me like that each and every time I went out of my way to show support and then a bunch of letters came out trashing me then I think I'd just walk away and say "your on your own kiddo"

You know what I would like to see. After all is said and done when these letters are out... I want them to walk into that courtroom at Casey's next hearing and sit on CAYLEE's side of the courtroom.

Think that would send the spiteful (bleep) a message?

JMHO and if this has already been said in a earlier post in here I apologize but I haven't had a chance to read them all cause dang it people think I actually need to work around here lol. Anyways, I think the reason that JB didn't object to these letters being released is because he knows CA didn't confess and he is probably hoping that these letters will humanize her in some of the publics eyes (which to me nothing will convience me of that) and to probably hope that the letters will put a little bit of reasonable doubt in some peoples mind. They only need to convience 1 juror out of 12 to hang it or mis trial it. :couch: hiding now lol.

You know what I would like to see. After all is said and done when these letters are out... I want them to walk into that courtroom at Casey's next hearing and sit on CAYLEE's side of the courtroom.

Think that would send the spiteful (bleep) a message?

I would LOVE to see that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member