The Life Insurance Policies on Dr. Sievers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I always sign stuff with my hubby's name. He said he figured if he signed anything sometime, it would be questioned as to the signature. Many many wives I know do this. I would not be surprised that MS signed her name to things
If Mark did forge Teresa's signature on insurance forms I hope that LE would discover that fact and it is used against him at trial.

B#2959 Subpoena Ohio National Life Ins. Co.
Suspect(s): Curtis Wayne Wright, Mark Sievers
Date: July 24, 2015.

I am unable to copy and paste this document but the above is cliff note version of the subpoena.

B#2959 Subpoena Ohio National Life Ins. Co.
Suspect(s): Curtis Wayne Wright, Mark Sievers
Date: July 24, 2015.

I am unable to copy and paste this document but the above is cliff note version of the subpoena.

Here we go cpeacock1:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• cliffnote.jpg
    cliffnote.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 507
Thanks NIN. My IPad will not allow me to copy and paste, while in the documents. The suspects is what I wanted to BOLD. Much appreciated!

B3078. Letter from Prudential Life Ins. Co. dated 8/31/2015, from Audrey Pritchett, Sr. Claims Examiner, to Myra Simmons of the Lee County Sheriff's Office. This letter states if MS is charged in connection with insured's (TS) death, the death claim would then become payable to the estate of Teresa Ann Sievers.

I got bumped from the documents but also from another B page that I cannot recall, funeral expenses were supposed to be paid out of this claim. MS was notified that because TS was homicide victim, the claim was being held.

Wish I could copy and bring it here for all to see. I felt these pieces of information were important.

B3078. Letter from Prudential Life Ins. Co. dated 8/31/2015, from Audrey Pritchett, Sr. Claims Examiner, to Myra Simmons of the Lee County Sheriff's Office. This letter states if MS is charged in connection with insured's (TS) death, the death claim would then become payable to the estate of Teresa Ann Sievers.

I got bumped from the documents but also from another B page that I cannot recall, funeral expenses were supposed to be paid out of this claim. MS was notified that because TS was homicide victim, the claim was being held.

Wish I could copy and bring it here for all to see. I felt these pieces of information were important.

Here it is:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• b3078.jpg
    b3078.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 357

I believe this is the one you are talking about in addition:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• B3126 insurance funaral claim.jpg
    B3126 insurance funaral claim.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 361
Yes NIN...thanks. Looks so much better on that Prudential letterhead. Appreciate your help.

If you guys are missing some posts, I just moved all the credit card discussion over to the Discovery Doc thread.

There was a letter inside the first batch of released documents. It was from an insurance company telling the Sheriff's office that they were withholding payment pending investigation of the homicide. It said they would pay MS if he was cleared of wrongdoing or, in the case of a charge in connection with the insured's death, they would instead pay the proceeds to the estate of TS.

see Page 320 of the TS_Documents 1 Searchable Combined

I would think a long time. At least until he's charged or cleared?

I would think a long time. At least until he's charged or cleared?

Correct, and then they will pay him or her estate, if he is charged and found guilty. JMO

There's nothing unusual in TS's will (link below)...Basically everything goes to MS or if he's dead the children (via a guardian if minors)

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2343867-teresa-sievers-will.html

Florida "Slayer Statute" 732.802 says that MS, if found guilty of murder, would effective be treated as being dead prior to the death of TS

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...ute&URL=0700-0799/0732/Sections/0732.802.html

The insurance companies could potentially drag this out for years - especially if he never gets charged.

Imo. If you kill your wife for the insurance money; Then you should automatically lose the right to delegate anyone on your side of the realm to gain custody of your kids with the hopes of still having 3rd hand access. Jmo.

Now if Teresa's side of the family is capable to give nothing but love and protection to the kids. Then a court should over ride marks thinking and appoint Teresa's family as guardians.

Especially since Teresa was the victim and the mother and she clearly stated a just in case clause in her will.

So mark may not be dead. But he relinquished his parental rights once he had his kids mother killed. Jmo.

There's nothing unusual in TS's will (link below)...Basically everything goes to MS or if he's dead the children (via a guardian if minors)

Florida "Slayer Statute" 732.802 says that MS, if found guilty of murder, would effective be treated as being dead prior to the death of TS

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...ute&URL=0700-0799/0732/Sections/0732.802.html

The insurance companies could potentially drag this out for years - especially if he never gets charged.

Maybe she hinted the possibility of leaving him out the will and he decided to trump her decision by having her murdered.

Which should definitely void any rights that he has until proven not guilty. Which I doubt he would be. Jmo

And the statute provides that
3) A named beneficiary of a bond, life insurance policy, or other contractual arrangement who unlawfully and intentionally kills the principal obligee or the person upon whose life the policy is issued is not entitled to any benefit under the bond, policy, or other contractual arrangement; and it becomes payable as though the killer had predeceased the decedent.

Does anyone know when the life insurance policies were purchased?

Not exactly, but Teresa was paying for two policies as early as 2005 as evidenced by the checks in the discovery documents.

Page #17, 3123: Envelope from Prudential postmarked 09/11/2007.

Page #17, 3124: Check made out to an insurance company (I can't tell what it says). It is drawn on a checking account only in Teresa's name with a different address than Jarvis (Murok Way). It is dated 11/11/2005. The memo says life insurance.

Page #17, 3125: Check made out to Prudential from same checking account as above. I can't tell the date, possibly 2005?

Page #17, 3867: Envelope from Ohio National Financial Services postmarked 08/22/2009.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back