The missing evidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Casey wasn't that dumb. She lived on her computer I'm sure she knew it inside and out.

And she was smart enough to get people to believe in the invisa job, invisa nanny and invisa friends and coworkers.

All browsers have a clear or clean history option.
That doesn't clear the harddrive though.

Thank you for pointing this out to me!:goodpost: I

I thought helping someone cover up a murder in your Country was called an "after the fact" involvement. A serious offence. Just short of murder. ...

What Country do you refer to sir.

I don't think that makes her any smarter than the average 22yr old growing up in the age of the internet. It just makes her a 22yr old with A LOT of free time and a vivid imagination.

As for the money theft, her parents were enablers.

Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice shame on ME!

yep! I agree 100%
and LE might too I doubt it would ever get
to trial but Baez is a laywer...
Around here it would go no where, they would say
OVER 100 checks?- you let it happen.
ICA would need a court appt atty.
nevermind
I don't know JACK!

Well, this KISS theory made me smile and I appreciate that and the thought-sharing.

But, I didn't find it simple at all. Maybe it's me. The idea of Leonard Padilla or his staff deleting computer files to cover for Casey is just Difficult to imagine.

Here's my KISS theory:

Casey is a sociopath who viewed her growing daughter as an impediment to her partying, a potential squealer who could tell mom on her soon, and someone who got more attention than Casey herself.

So, Casey thinks:

Time to get rid of the kid. Knock her out with boatloads of homemade chloroform, tape her nose and mouth to ensure she doesn't wake up, hide her in the wheel well of the trunk, and then go hang with TonE and keep CeeCee (gag me) at bay with the nanny story until I can think of the next move. It would be better to off mom and dad and get the house too, but dad's already suspicious of me and mom is like a cockroach; unsquashable.

Over the next couple of days:
Oh crap, it stinks in this car. Damn kid; it must be the body. Shoulda thought about that. Bummer, having such a good time with TonE and all the club peeps, shopping too, but must get rid of the smell that's harshing my gig before anybody starts asking questions. Time to sneak home to get trash bags, blanket, and laundry bag; will do what we did with Ginger. Okay, get this overwith. Man, it's heavier than I thought; gross... Wouldn't want to break into the shed again for a shovel and have dad call the cops, such a loser. Borrow a shovel from the neighbor dude; he wants me. Oh hell, should have taped the top of the bag, gross stuff spilling on the lawn. Just get it done; hose down the back yard a little and dig a plot before any sees you. FFS, the ground is too hard, what to do?. Aha, take the body to the makeshift pet cemetery and hide it. If I hurry, I can make it to Fusian for happy hour.

Party, party, party, sex, sex, sex, lie, lie, lie, tattoo... Man, the car still smells and it's getting worse. That kid is still causing me problems. Blame it on dumb--s dad hitting a squirrel, in case anybody noticed. Good one. Must get rid of the car. Ditch it at the Ascott when it's low on gas; where I ran out of gas before. Good idea. Park it by the dumpster so the smell doesn't stand out immediately; leave daybook, shoes, doll, etc... so it will appear that I ran out of gas again and me and the kid got jacked when the car gets identified. Bet dad will feel like total crap about making such a big deal of those stupid gas cans... By the time the car is identified, I'll be long gone; better get my party on good before I go on the down low. God I'm smart and such a good liar...

Party, party, party, sex, sex, sex, lie, lie, lie, procrastinate... How rude, busted by mom at TonE's. God I hate this bi---. Use your head Casey; no biggie. Beg mom to give me one more day (and I'll be long gone in the morning). Geez, mom ain't playing; she really called the cops. Oh well, the cops are dumber than dad and Lee. Been telling mom the kid was at the nanny's, so stick with that part of the story and blame it on the nanny, a kidnapping - brilliant, almost as good as carjack abduction. Stick to the work story too; it's worked so far. Oh, and tell the parents you can't give all the details because it could endanger their lives and you won't do that to them. Hee hee, they'll buy it, suckers. Be kinda fun to watch them suffer while they beg me for information and love me for wanting to protect them at all costs. While everyone's looking for the nanny and feeling sorry for me, I'll hit the road... Wait about a month and then slip out when the heat dies down; say I'm off to find Caylee... Perfect...

Damn, cops are all over this in a hurry. Not buying my story, losers. Now they want me to take them to my office; hey, why not? Once they see I'm willing, they'll believe me, everybody does. Wow, this Yuri dude is an ahole; who does he think is? Can't believe they're arresting me for lying; smile for the videographer (glad I'm wearing my new Target hoodie; my *advertiser censored* look killer, wonder if TonE is watching)...

Well, you know the rest. Out of denial and then preservation, the family starts lying and covering up...

I think it is a fairly simple but extremely twisted case of hate + retaliation + immeasurable selfishness = evil.

Justice is just around the corner sweet Caylee... You are cherished by so many...

I think you made a few valid points but when you got to the points about Leonard Padilla yiou lost me. I don't think he had anything to do with that. Inspite of loving media attention I think Leonard is quite honest and would never do anything to help Casey or Cindy. He can't stand Cindy as a matter of fact.

IMO, the motive for the murder was that a huge theft was going to be discovered in the next week or so and Casey thought she had to do something.

Well, this KISS theory made me smile and I appreciate that and the thought-sharing.

But, I didn't find it simple at all. Maybe it's me. The idea of Leonard Padilla or his staff deleting computer files to cover for Casey is just Difficult to imagine.

Here's my KISS theory:

Casey is a sociopath who viewed her growing daughter as an impediment to her partying, a potential squealer who could tell mom on her soon, and someone who got more attention than Casey herself.

So, Casey thinks:

Time to get rid of the kid. Knock her out with boatloads of homemade chloroform, tape her nose and mouth to ensure she doesn't wake up, hide her in the wheel well of the trunk, and then go hang with TonE and keep CeeCee (gag me) at bay with the nanny story until I can think of the next move. It would be better to off mom and dad and get the house too, but dad's already suspicious of me and mom is like a cockroach; unsquashable.

Over the next couple of days:

Oh crap, it stinks in this car. Damn kid; it must be the body. Shoulda thought about that. Bummer, having such a good time with TonE and all the club peeps, shopping too, but must get rid of the smell that's harshing my gig before anybody starts asking questions. Time to sneak home to get trash bags, blanket, and laundry bag; will do what we did with Ginger. Okay, get this overwith. Man, it's heavier than I thought; gross... Wouldn't want to break into the shed again for a shovel and have dad call the cops, such a loser. Borrow a shovel from the neighbor dude; he wants me. Oh hell, should have taped the top of the bag, gross stuff spilling on the lawn. Just get it done; hose down the back yard a little and dig a plot before any sees you. FFS, the ground is too hard, what to do?. Aha, take the body to the makeshift pet cemetery and hide it. If I hurry, I can make it to Fusian for happy hour.

Party, party, party, sex, sex, sex, lie, lie, lie, tattoo... Man, the car still smells and it's getting worse. That kid is still causing me problems. Blame it on dumb--s dad hitting a squirrel, in case anybody noticed. Good one. Must get rid of the car. Ditch it at the Ascott when it's low on gas; where I ran out of gas before. Good idea. Park it by the dumpster so the smell doesn't stand out immediately; leave daybook, shoes, doll, etc... so it will appear that I ran out of gas again and me and the kid got jacked when the car gets identified. Bet dad will feel like total crap about making such a big deal of those stupid gas cans... By the time the car is identified, I'll be long gone; better get my party on good before I go on the down low. God I'm smart and such a good liar...

Party, party, party, sex, sex, sex, lie, lie, lie, procrastinate... How rude, busted by mom at TonE's. God I hate this bi---. Use your head Casey; no biggie. Beg mom to give me one more day (and I'll be long gone in the morning). Geez, mom ain't playing; she really called the cops. Oh well, the cops are dumber than dad and Lee. Been telling mom the kid was at the nanny's, so stick with that part of the story and blame it on the nanny, a kidnapping - brilliant, almost as good as carjack abduction. Stick to the work story too; it's worked so far. Oh, and tell the parents you can't give all the details because it could endanger their lives and you won't do that to them. Hee hee, they'll buy it, suckers. Be kinda fun to watch them suffer while they beg me for information and love me for wanting to protect them at all costs. While everyone's looking for the nanny and feeling sorry for me, I'll hit the road... Wait about a month and then slip out when the heat dies down; say I'm off to find Caylee... Perfect...

Damn, cops are all over this in a hurry. Not buying my story, losers. Now they want me to take them to my office; hey, why not? Once they see I'm willing, they'll believe me, everybody does. Wow, this Yuri dude is an ahole; who does he think is? Can't believe they're arresting me for lying; smile for the videographer (glad I'm wearing my new Target hoodie; my *advertiser censored* look killer, wonder if TonE is watching)...

Well, you know the rest. Out of denial and then preservation, the family starts lying and covering up...

I think it is a fairly simple but extremely twisted case of hate + retaliation + immeasurable selfishness = evil.

Justice is just around the corner sweet Caylee... You are cherished by so many...

BBM: since it bears repeating.

This is the most accurate, on the money, timeline of events in this case so far. It's like you've crawled inside KC's head and tapped into her memory. This deserves "Post of the Century" status.

I say...Bravo! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Here is a truthful scenario. Casey was a lying thief. Cindy had finally had enough of her stealing and lying on the 15TH. Cindy thought she had closed Casey's access to her money off. But found out differently that day of the 15TH. A huge fight between Cindy and Casey. Over-heard by the neighbours. Cindy threatened to have Caylee taken away from Casey. Casey freaked out and left in a rage. And killed her own daughter Caylee in a rage against Cindy. On the 16THCasey left to party it up for as long as she could. 31 days after the fight Cindy finally called the police in. Casey would have had to tell Cindy that she had killed Caylee then. If you do not tell your intended victim of what you did against them, the whole effort is pointless. You can count on Casey shoveling it in Cindy's face that her precious Caylee was dead because of her. The guilt trip as it is called.
I'd agree with this, in most cases, but Casey is not who I'd put in a category of 'most cases' on any level. That young girl, Elizabeth Johnson told her ex that she killed baby Gabriel for just this kind of reason, I think, and I see your point, but Casey has never admitted 'guilt' to ANYTHING (as is evident from her years of theft and lying), so I don't think we can 'count on' (as you say) Casey doing anything that would implicate herself

Now for the police problem here. They made their case in public far too early. Before they realized Cindy is a key part of the evil. Her actions after the fact of the murder make her as guilty as Casey. LEGALLY! They did only go after Casey to start with. Leaving the prosecution with the huge problem of a truthful trial getting both Cindy and Casey off for a variety of legal issues. And the State of Florida looking like fools. This is why one should never do a trial through the media people.
The only ones that made this a media circus were the Anthony family and Jose Beaz. I never saw Yuri Melich's face on TV, I never saw Linda Drane Burdick go on Good Morning America, I never saw John Allen on Larry King, and I sure as heck never saw Jeff Ashton on Oprah. I agree trials shouldn't be held through the media, but if anybody is to blame for that, it is certainly not the cops or the prosecutors.

For all the money spent and the massive coverage, somebody had to pay the price here. So it is Casey alone. Not Casey and Cindy as it should be. Thus the missing evidence here in this case. Please lean back and think about the missing evidence. And how a simple story became a murder mystery of a type. Mother - Daughter hatred produced a dead Caylee.
I can't believe I'm about to do this but, I am about to defend Cindy. It IS CASEY ALONE, and it should NOT be Casey and Cindy to pay the price. It doesn't matter how controlling Cindy was, CASEY is the one that killed her child. Mother/Daughter hatred does not equal Mother/Daughter Team Murderers. This is a mitigating circumstance for Casey's behavior and action, but Casey and Casey alone, deserves to pay the price.

Snipped and bolded by me and my comments in red. I appreciate the passion, and haven't commented on the Leonard thing because others said what I would have.

6 - Why was the great Grand-Mothers statement that Cindy hated Casey more then Cindy loved Caylee brought into evidence by the defense?

Respectfully snipped to save space:)

Didn't ggma say that she thought that Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee?

I always thought that showed motive.

After you delete, until you "use" that deleted space on your computer or laptop, it is still there. That's what they were saying as "unallocated space" on their hard drive. She purposely cleared the history, and it was still there.

Yes but, there are many shredder programs available, and they DO get rid of info in un-allocated space on the hard drive. Some shredders are part of anti-virus software and it doesn't require a computer technician to clear the hard drive of this type of deleted history. All it takes is a search engine and typing in "how do I get rid of deleted files on my hard drive". Try it.

I am not implying that the Anthonys knew this little tidbit of info... I'm just saying that I'm just an average computer user and even I know that you CAN get rid of deleted files/search history/etc. still present in un-allocated hard drive space. Of course it takes a LOT of time to do it because you've got to run the software multiple times (multiple here means 99+) and I doubt anyone would have had the necessary time to do so, unless they had a tiny little hard drive and almost no software other than their internet browsers.

The oversight of whoever deleted just a section of browsing history was deleting just a section of browsing history :).

P.S. As for young people not knowing anything about computers.... you are kidding yourself!!!

Casey used the Firefox browser. Deleting a section of the history is as simple as going into "Tools", "Clear Recent History", and then choosing what you want deleted and the timeframe. No computer genius necessary.

Agree, it is so easy and quick to delete specific entries, daily entries, weekly entries, and/or monthly entries.

I don't understand at all why the DF didn't talk more about the drowning theory during trial. Really? It floors me. Opening statements by the DF set up an entirely new swing on a possible scenerio but why didn't they argue that in court? (apparently JB believes what his client says to him). What would the jurors think that not one mention as to the drowning was described?? Is it because they would totally fail at it due to make believe theories?

A few corrections:

Casey WAS bright enough to delete the history. But NOT bright enough technologically speaking to fix the laptop's blue screen of death issue. *she was smart enough to cause the computer to somehow malfunction. BUT apparently not bright enough to just reformat the whole harddrive vs deleting SOME history. *the blue screen of death was mentioned in a depo when she asked Lee if he could fix it*

Leonard P can not by law touch anything in a person's home in the way of personal possessions. His title is "bounty hunter ie; bail bondsman". He is not leo. And if he HAD touched the A's computer(s)? It COULD be considered tampering with evidence.

I CAN believe ICA would have the capability to kill her daughter in a fit of rage. Research the Angry Betty Broderick case. She killed her ex husband and his new bride in a fit of blind rage. Got up early in the morning. Left her children at home sleeping. Got in her vehicle. Drove to his house. Used a key to get into his house. Crept upstairs into his bedroom where he was asleep with his new wife. She says at the point someone woke up? She only heard "boom boom boom" and that was all she wrote. She is quite the animated criminal when she describes what happened, too.

GA is former LEO. He more than likely used LEO thinking when it came to the car issue. Because the last known person to drive the vehicle was ICA! His daughter. I probably would have waited to question the likely suspect as to WHY my car stunk! He wasn't hiding anything to divert anyone's attention. He wasn't being dishonest. GA is a lot of things but we DO know he loved his granddaughter, loves his family, loves his wife.

With the internet history being deleted..can't a simple defrag write over that unallocated space?

Your Missing Evidence List:
The Missing Evidence
7 - Lastly, who deleted the computer files at the Anthony home?

Computer File Deletes... simple. In Windows Home (which is what the Anthony's HP had loaded), it's either the "Disk Cleanup" applet (a small application or program) under the C: Drive's "Properties" menu.

But this is also controlled by default values when Windows (or IE, or Firefox or any other brower) is first installed. Either "auto-delete cookies and files in X days or when *advertiser censored* Mb Capacity is reached".

The fact that the standard follow-up applet (Disk Defrag) wasn't done tells me this was either (1) a default value Delete process, or (2) a computer novice who never did this before or since.

BUT THERE'S A QUESTION UN-MENTIONED...

"Are you a chemist?" No. Seriously. Casey - making chloroform? Has anyone seen evidence that Casey would do some real work - reading - REAL reading?!! I mean, yeah, she could do that. Once in her life. And maybe this was it! But making chloroform is STILL a bit o' work. And if she did, I'll bet it was a One Time Only Thing and that ended up being Caylee's last time, too.

I wonder who else bought those items, or Xanax or any other knockout meds for Caylee in the past. Casey was always broke, always bumming off of friends - especially boyfriends - to buy her things. "Buy this for me" was probably her 2nd favorite phrase.

Who's that person - or persons? I think "boyfriend(s)" is the right answer, and I'll bet they've been terrified because their purchases implicate them in murder. They've known it since Caylee was missing, too. No wonder some boyfriends left Florida and testified they were "mad" after learning Caylee was missing. ("Lazarro - mad? Why? What exactly did she lie to YOU about?!! Any strange medicinal purchasing requests, maybe?")

Psst, George - you really wouldn't have needed a gun to force those wimps to tell you a LOT more. Your rage, your personality - they'd have snapped like saltine crackers. And those guys still know more than they're telling - just ask the right question.

I just have to continue the saga!

I am so f*ing bored in this courtroom. I am sick of trying to appear interested and like, totally sick of wiping my eyes and looking at the tissue trying to find my fake tears. Every time I pick up a tissue, I think about how I used to stuff them in my bra. Wow, I'm really glad mom paid for my boob job, even if I did have to listen to her whining yet again about me stealing her checks and pressing charges blah blah blah. Oh awesome! Tomorrow Jose wants me to wear a really tight shirt and I will get to stand up and show off my awesome boob job to everyone. I know Jose likes em, I need to remember to suck in my gut so I don't look too fat. God. My mom on the stand is really frushtrating me. Drama, drama, drama, her hysterical sobbing is pis*in me off. Oh well, at least she promised to lie for me about the computer searches. Too bad she gained back all of the weight she lost, we could have shared clothes when I get out of here. Jose was so excited when I told him about burying the dogs. Mom and dad and Lee know I put heart stickers on all the bags when we buried them. Thank God none of them said anything. I hate it that court won't be in session again until Sunday. Why can't we watch reruns in here, I'd like to watch the day again where I got to wear the tight shirt. I think I looked really good, I haven't gained much weight in here. I am so glad they FINALLY stopped showing the video of my tattoo, now everyone knows that I have pimples all over my back. When I get out of here, the first thing I am going to do is get that laser treatment that removes them, they are so gross. Mom better put more money in my account before Sunday.

Evidence not brought out by prosecution:

1. Cell phone pings
2. Diary entries
3. (I'm forgetting something big.. what is it?)

Evidence not brought out by defense:

1. Computer searches for escort services
2. Allegations GA threw someone through a glass window

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member