The moving billboard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Caylee IS a "real" missing child.................unless of course you know where she is that no one else does. :confused:

Well we know she's not sitting in the Anthony's front yard which is where it's parked

I am wondering. Does anyone know the name of any other child in Florida or the nation that these intertwined companies are "helping" in addition.... Was a billboard anywhere used for Trenton Duckett??

Yes it was used for Trenton - it wasn't used until the later part of the investigation. He might have been the first one to use it as I think it was a new thing that Kid finders had just started.

Yes it was used for Trenton - it wasn't used until the later part of the investation. He might have been the first one to use it as I think it was a new thing that Kid finders had just started.

That's what I wondered. So only Trenton and Caylee that we currently know of??

Thanks for this, if anyone else can find or does know of any other children either PM me or put it here.

Thank you!

I am sorry, but this bill board is ment to be driven around- NOT sitting in front of a home. This case gets national attention every evening on tv- along with little Caylees various photos- so the bill board should be replaced with a child who does NOT get this type of attention and driving around the area in which that child is missing!

There is NO EXCUSE for it sitting out in front of a home and not being used! the example of it being shown on tv every night is an insult to other missing children who's face is NOT shown on tv every night- little Caylees photos is shown on local and national tv almost every evening- PUT ANOTHER CHILDS FACE ON THIS BILLBOARD!

I agree :clap::clap:

I'm betting they placed it there to block the view of media/onlookers getting another clear view of monster when they police come to haul her *advertiser censored* in again.

I think that will be on the anniversary of her last arrest so she has to spend the weekend there as I think she can only be released on a weekday.

While the economic crime division will be the ones making the arrest, I think the superstars in Homicide will tag along for the ride just to let monster know they're in charge as opposed to her.

I'm betting they placed it there to block the view of media/onlookers getting another clear view of monster when they police come to haul her *advertiser censored* in again.

I think that will be on the anniversary of her last arrest so she has to spend the weekend there as I think she can only be released on a weekday.

While the economic crime division will be the ones making the arrest, I think the superstars in Homicide will tag along for the ride just to let monster know they're in charge as opposed to her.

It looks like both the HHR and the billboard are gone now.

The contact information from their website (www.kidfindersnetwork.com) is:

Kid Finders Network, Inc
P.O. Box 212306
West Palm Beach, FL
33421-2306

1-877-ONE-LOST (toll-free) or
TEL: (561) 333-2779 (local number)

and the email address is: info@kidfindersnetwork.com

That's what I wondered. So only Trenton and Caylee that we currently know of??

Thanks for this, if anyone else can find or does know of any other children either PM me or put it here.

Thank you!

You could contact Kidfinders and I'll bet that they can tell you who has used the 'traveling billboard' in the past. I have included the contact information from 'Cakegirl" -
Well he has moved it now, so who knows where he is going with it. :rolleyes:

I really beleive this thread is a PERFECT example of how close the Anthony family reads this board.

Just an fyi that Kid Finders Network, Inc. is their own 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that was created after Trenton Duckett went missing back in August 2006. The billboard trailer and wheels were already in existance prior to Caylee's disappearance. You have to realize that the organization may have had help with contacts in the Orlando area to create the banner that gets attached to the billboard.

Also, Kid Finders Network, Inc. has done billboards for Jennifer Kesse, Trenton Duckett, Zachary Bernhardt, Baby Bryan dos Santos-Gomes, Heather Riggio, Bryan Hayes, Mark Anthony Degner, and more.

This organization has been in existance for 2 years now. They did not just jump into the spotlight with the Caylee Anthony case. Please keep that in mind.

Thank you for your time...

UCFAlumni2002

Many children are reported missing almost immediately after they go missing.
Thankfully some are recovered. So many are not. Who is out looking for these children? Who helps these families? Where are there billboards and websites? Where are their tv exlusives and where is the news coverage for them?
I can not fathom the depths of despair these families feel. True despair, not the stuff the public has seen from the A's. Members of this family reached out to the public for help and support.
Are we supposed to erase all that has been said and done before MJ came along?
All the "mistruths" and "halftruths" and utter nonsense?
Who are we to judge?
We are the public who is concerned about a little girl. We are those who choose to hope and pray, some who have physically spent their time and money trying to recover a missing child.
We are the public who wants to help find a child we have never met. It doesn't matter.
We are incensed.
The non-participating biological mother is allowed her privacy and her rights.
She is innocent until proven guilty. She has a defense helping her.
Who is helping her child and the countless others who go missing?

If theywant to they can even let them keep their wall( the billboard) and post another missing child on it so that kid can get their face out to the media too.

Ah but is is seen on the web cam and on TV and just maybe somone who sees it though there will recognize her.

The only people that are looking at that webcam are people that already know that Caylee is missing.

People are outside the Anthony Home now .. the garage door is open ..

Too Late .. door closed and most people aren't in camera view .. Sorry
I think it was GA coming home from parking the Traveling Billboard !!

If they wanted to arrest Casey today they would have to go to the Attorney's
office or else JB would bring her in and surrender her, I would think ..

JMOHO

I don't know why it is sitting out in front of the home- but I do know the purpose of it's use is not being used! I think I will wait for a few more opinions, and then send this thread to them. Not in a mean way, but I am sure if they are an honest company that really wants to find children, then they will take this billboard and put it to better use. I understand George is working now, but cindy or lee could be driving this around- or any of there friends. If not, then they need to give the billboard back and let it be used for the intention for what it was ment for. This case is national, every night on the news, please use the billboard for a child who is missing who does not have this huge media exposure.

I just read agbout the HOA asking for an insjunction against the protesters. I don't think it will fly. HOAs have jurisdiction over the appearances of the homes, the maintenance of public areas (swimming pools,, common grounds, They do NOT have jurisdiction over public streets, right-of=ways and public sidewalks. And, I would bet you that there are homeowners who agree with the protesters. We only see the ones who don't. The Anthonys are trying to circumvent the law again. The protesters are not doing anything illegal. I wonder how long the Anthonys will want that billboard out there. It detracts from the attention they are getting.

I want to know how Cindy knows EXACTLY what cars belong to the protesters? Is she sitting in the dark at the window writing down every car license number? Let's face it, she'd have to see the protesters get out of the cars to identify each one and then she'd have to walk outside and copy down the license plates. She's bluffing imo. She's still trying to control everything.

If theywant to they can even let them keep their wall( the billboard) and post another missing child on it so that kid can get their face out to the media too.
]Whatr a great idea - post a picture of a child that has a change of being found (one whose family is looking for him/her).

If they are reading here and they are hooking the sign up to an SUV, then that means that they may actually be going to do something to look for Caylee as it should be and the purpose of the sign in the first place. Not to be used just as a blocker in front of their house.

Many children are reported missing almost immediately after they go missing.
Thankfully some are recovered. So many are not. Who is out looking for these children? Who helps these families? Where are there billboards and websites? Where are their tv exlusives and where is the news coverage for them?
I can not fathom the depths of despair these families feel. True despair, not the stuff the public has seen from the A's. Members of this family reached out to the public for help and support.
Are we supposed to erase all that has been said and done before MJ came along?
All the "mistruths" and "halftruths" and utter nonsense?
Who are we to judge?
We are the public who is concerned about a little girl. We are those who choose to hope and pray, some who have physically spent their time and money trying to recover a missing child.
We are the public who wants to help find a child we have never met. It doesn't matter.
We are incensed.
The non-participating biological mother is allowed her privacy and her rights.
She is innocent until proven guilty. She has a defense helping her.
Who is helping her child and the countless others who go missing?

Why aren't they taking the billboard to Texas, Mexico and Puerto Rico if that's where the new tips are (according to "honest" Cindy. If she has been sites in those places, the billboard would alert more people to her face. That would require the family doing something positive to find Caylee, instead of what they are doing - reading blogs, attacking people, tearing up signs, making up their own laws, copying license plates, and bitching about everyone else (except their daughter - the one who has the answers).

I just sent kid finders an email about them not using the traveling billboard as it was intended for plus I also stated that this is the same family using up resources that could be put to better use by families that are in dire need of exposure about their children, plus stating this is the same family that did not want to supply Tim with something with Cayllees scent for the scent dogs..

I hope he has part of it on the sidewalk and the police have it towed away. You know, with all the searching that family is doing, they might as well be in jail - for all the good they are doing in the search to find Caylee.

I just sent kid finders an email about them not using the traveling billboard as it was intended for plus I also stated that this is the same family using up resources that could be put to better use by families that are in dire need of exposure about their children, plus stating this is the same family that did not want to supply Tim with something with Cayllees scent for the scent dogs..
Good job!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann
Back