The oversized Bloomingdale’s panties.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did Patsy lie about the Bloomingdale’s panties?

• Yes

Votes: 164 77.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 15.6%

• Total voters
IF it was size 12 (and we have nothing but this interview to indicate that they were). We have no evidence that size 12-14 even existed in Bloomingdales girls panty lines. IF size 12 fits a 9-10 year old, why would he make an issue of it at al?. Was there really a pair of size 12 panties found on JBR. If so, why is there no credible mainstream media source for this? Why was the panty size not noted in the autopsy or commented on by the LE present at autopsy?

Why did LE lie?

Mayer did not note the size of ANY of her clothing. No exception was made for the panties. Nor did he note that the jewelry was 14K gold, describing it only as "yellow metal". That is because a coroner will note what he OBSERVES and not necessarily the particulars (specific fabrics, materials or sizes), leaving that to a different branch of forensic investigation.
While we do not have these investigative tools, certainly there are ways to determine (from Bloomingdale's) exactly what size girls' underwear they sold in 1996, and where it was manufactured.

Before we can establish if PR lied, we first have to established if LE lied about the size. Get it??

If LE lied about the size, why then didnt the DA set it straight when the case was turn over to them? Why when the Rs talked about all the lies LE told, they never mention the panties?

Before we can establish if PR lied, we first have to established if LE lied about the size. Get it??

We get it. The panties were too big. LE had no reason to lie. The parents had reason to lie. Get it?

We get it. The panties were too big. LE had no reason to lie. The parents had reason to lie. Get it?

No, if the parents were innocent (and I think they were), then it is LE who are telling the porkies. That wasn't the only one either.

If LE lied about the size, why then didnt the DA set it straight when the case was turn over to them? Why when the Rs talked about all the lies LE told, they never mention the panties?

Probably like us, the Rs have no other source than LE. They didn't have access to the clothing to check the size for themselves. PR didn't know what size panties she had on, in answer to the question about the size, she just said she bought panties for Jenny that were given to JBR. She did say they weren't particularly large and wouldn't have been falling off. It was LE who said they were 12-14, which we now know don't exist in Bloomingdales sizes. Ergo, it was LE who lied.

No, if the parents were innocent (and I think they were), then it is LE who are telling the porkies. That wasn't the only one either.

No go. There is no reason for LE to have lied, even if they suspected the parents. I read "in between the lines". The line of questioning indicated to me that LE suspected that the panties were put on her after her death. The coroner's statements that there did not seem to be a correlation between the location of the (small) amount of blood on the panties she was WEARING and the area from which blood was wiped from her body and the blood that was found IN her vagina (in semi-liquid form).

Well, I think it isn't accurate to blame IDI for this ridiculous panty size discussion. I was happy to drop the discussion after lengthy debate on a previous thread. It was cynic who re-ignited it with a new thread, and RDI continued post about the subject on here, so I assumed you were all very keen to keep discussing it.

As no one can refute the evidence I have given you (Bloomingdales childrens clothing size chart) with anything remotely backing up the size 12-14 (except for an interview) I think it is RDI who is unable to source their argument.

So if you all want to drop the panty size discussion and go on with something else, I'm happy to oblige.

PS. You RDI all tend to morph in my mind also, that's why I sometimes get confused as to who posted what theory.

MurriFlower,

So if you all want to drop the panty size discussion and go on with something else, I'm happy to oblige.
How about telling us what type the dna was discovered in JonBenet's underwear. This would be more fitting with your IDI stance.

Underwear size is a non-issue what matters is that Patsy lied in her interview.

Whatever the size of the underwear Patsy purchased them for her niece Jenny.

Patsy then stated she then placed them into JonBenet's underwear drawer.

The police found no underwear matching Patsy's description. e.g. purchased for Jenny who was not six-years old.

So how about you stick to your IDI theory and leave us RDI to attend to ours?

Probably like us, the Rs have no other source than LE. They didn't have access to the clothing to check the size for themselves. PR didn't know what size panties she had on, in answer to the question about the size, she just said she bought panties for Jenny that were given to JBR. She did say they weren't particularly large and wouldn't have been falling off. It was LE who said they were 12-14, which we now know don't exist in Bloomingdales sizes. Ergo, it was LE who lied.

MurriFlower,

Actually it was Patsy Ramsey who lied. Do you not have an IDI theory to cultivate, have you unearthed any evidence at all. Is the IDI theory still an evidence deficient zone.

DeeDee249,
Patsy states the underwear is too large. She states she purchased it for Jenny her niece. She is not six years old, hence they were too large for JonBenet.

Patsy stated she placed the too large underwear into JonBenet's underwear drawer, but as per BPD search, none were found.

Hence Patsy was lying through her teeth.

IF it was size 12 (and we have nothing but this interview to indicate that they were). We have no evidence that size 12-14 even existed in Bloomingdales girls panty lines. IF size 12 fits a 9-10 year old, why would he make an issue of it at al?. Was there really a pair of size 12 panties found on JBR. If so, why is there no credible mainstream media source for this? Why was the panty size not noted in the autopsy or commented on by the LE present at autopsy?

Why did LE lie?

MF, I thought we were moving om beyond the size of the Bloomies. If Patsy didn't deny the size, let's move on please. If LE lied as you claim, show us the proof and links where Patsy explains why she didn't challenge the LE officials who were questioning her. Stop asking for links on Patsy vs LE that have been posted within this thread and post links of your beliefs.

MurriFlower,

How about telling us what type the dna was discovered in JonBenet's underwear. This would be more fitting with your IDI stance.

Underwear size is a non-issue what matters is that Patsy lied in her interview.

Whatever the size of the underwear Patsy purchased them for her niece Jenny.

Patsy then stated she then placed them into JonBenet's underwear drawer.

The police found no underwear matching Patsy's description. e.g. purchased for Jenny who was not six-years old.

So how about you stick to your IDI theory and leave us RDI to attend to ours?

Well, PR was answering questions put to her by LE about the panties. If you read it again, you will see it was LE who stated the size and asked when and where they were bought, for whom, and where they were put. What PR did with them is not the issue, because they could have been moved, either by JBR when she put one of the pairs on that day or in fact at any time previously by LHP or by any child who visited, including the 23rd party. We don't know how many people may have had access to them between when PR put them in the drawer and JBR's death. We also don't know how thoroughly BPD looked for them, did they just look in the drawer, when perhaps they were under the bed, under the chest of drawers, or just overlooked by them as were quite a few other articles.

You cannot take an incident like this as proof of PR telling a lie.

You can, however, see that LE lied about the size, because it didn't exist.

Agatha_C,

It was Patsy not BPD who stated the underwear was too large. Regardless of whatever size BPD stated. Patsy cited a purchase of Bloomingdale size-12's for her niece Jenny. Patsy states she placed this underwear into JonBenet's underwear drawer.

BPD state no such underwear was found e.g. underwear that would fit Jenny.

hence Patsy lied!

MF, I thought we were moving om beyond the size of the Bloomies. If Patsy didn't deny the size, let's move on please. If LE lied as you claim, show us the proof and links where Patsy explains why she didn't challenge the LE officials who were questioning her. Stop asking for links on Patsy vs LE that have been posted within this thread and post links of your beliefs.

Happy to move on. We are now discussing lies. This was brought up by you.

Well, PR was answering questions put to her by LE about the panties. If you read it again, you will see it was LE who stated the size and asked when and where they were bought, for whom, and where they were put. What PR did with them is not the issue, because they could have been moved, either by JBR when she put one of the pairs on that day or in fact at any time previously by LHP or by any child who visited, including the 23rd party. We don't know how many people may have had access to them between when PR put them in the drawer and JBR's death. We also don't know how thoroughly BPD looked for them, did they just look in the drawer, when perhaps they were under the bed, under the chest of drawers, or just overlooked by them as were quite a few other articles.

But, someone knew where they were AND turned them in later. Was it the housekeeper, nope, JMK, nope, a LE agent, nope.

Nopey, nope, nope, it was Patsy. Patsy through her lawyers. Why DID they allow this anyway?

Link to where Patsy disagreed that the panties were bought for her niece and they were the correct size for JonBenet please. Saying LE lied, is much different than proving it, as was done with Patsy.

MurriFlower,
Oh yes you can. This is Patsy's account for said underwear not BPD.

No underwear purchased for Jenny was found anywhere in the house!

Patsy Ramsey lied to the BPD is as simple as that, so stop inventing stuff and making up your usual absence of evidence script:
just overlooked by them as were quite a few other articles.

Attend to your IDI theory, you patently lack any understanding of the RDI perspective.

See my previous post MF and your reference to size, once again. Links please, to answer your accusations concerning LE.

Refer to the Bloomingdales size chart I posted, I'm not going over it all again and again. No size 12-14 exists at Bloomingdales in girls clothing, so it MUST be a lie.

Refer to the Bloomingdales size chart I posted, I'm not going over it all again and again. No size 12-14 exists at Bloomingdales in girls clothing, so it MUST be a lie.
Another reference to size MF, with a current sizing chart no less. Links to where Patsy refuted what LE said, where someone states LE lied. Wait, let me re-phrase that. Someone besides an idi on the forum.

Another reference to size MF, with a current sizing chart no less. Links to where Patsy refuted what LE said, where someone states LE lied. Wait, let me re-phrase that. Someone besides an idi on the forum.

Feel free to refute if you have evidence.

Feel free to refute if you have evidence.

Can't find anything that proves that Patsy hadn't lied. All the links in this discussion proved she did, proved she didn't dispute LE findings or statements. This includes your chart. A size 12/14 is WAY too large for JonBenet, Patsy lied about the undies location, lied about her wearing them prior to that night.

Your Game is over unless you prove otherwise mf. LE didn't lie, Patsy did. You are either being purposely dense to ignore my questions or can't find ANY evidence to support your statements. I tend to believe the latter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacharard99
Back