The Package and the Defense Motion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow they will charge him and the list will be long. He will be shocked at what he is charged with.
But he did ask some on craigslist if they would visit him in jail… So at least one of him knows where he is and why.
We are going to say he is acting again... great.... No matter what he is not getting off... it is not a case of who done it.
I want to hear all the charges and see how this may shake out, how University will describe why he failed his oral, and how he seemed to them as a student.
I am curious why it may take this long to detect MI before someone harms so many. I know it is not easy to detect but they have seen him daily in school and I want to hear how and when they think he spiraled. It will take some time, I am sure.
He is not going to be set free, so those of you jumping on him just please relax, he is permanently incarcerated and a lot of people do not want him to ever be free. I just want to know how he was able to keep going so long what would make him think this way, why?
Yes I think they should throw away the key… but I want to understand if at all I can, by the facts, that they can string together.

I do pitty him – he is a tortured soul. :(
You must be to want t do somethins so horrific.

seriously, i dont want him FREE... Jail or Mental Hospital but not FREE
But mopre importantly, i dont want this to happen again.
If the School have anything to do with this, an action has to be done to save other students.
If that Fenton have anything to do with this, she might as well join JH in jail.
If anyone else have anything to do with this, they have to pay the victims and this non-sense has to stop.

We are all in the same boat. We want to see justice for the victims but if Justice is half baked, somebody has to put all of them in the oven and bake it right..:seeya:

I am tired and going to sleep.. LOL :)
WTF are you talking about - Please dont lose your mind.
Stay Strong :)

Hahaha that is the title of the song from different people but no confirmations yet... Killing Game by Skinny Puppy :)

I presume he'd still have to talk to her about these beliefs.
Possibly but again, not required. He could, for example, write in a journal. Tell someone else who related them to her, etcetera.

As far as I understand the paragraph below, he would have to make a threat for her to take action. Otherwise, she won't be held liable for failing to predict his violent behaviors.
This would be true. If he made an explicit threat, she would be liable if she did not report, under duty to warn. However, if he did not make explicit threats but exhibited behaviors that concerned her, she could place him on a 72 hour hold. Either way, I highly doubt this was the case. Though, I do suspect whatever she was treating him for will come out at trial.

For example, was she the prescribing physician wrt the alleged vicodin that we heard about in early reports? And if these reports were, indeed true, and she was the prescribing physician, why and how much was she prescribing? What, if any behaviors, did she notice? That sort of thing.

I do think the notebook will be pivotal, or at least, a central focus in this trial. For example, did she ask him to journal? And if so, did she see the notebook over time? If not, which seems quite possible... likely, imho... since he sent her the notebook, I cannot help but to wonder... was it his final "FU?"

Might that have been why he chose to send the journal? To her, specifically? That is, since he was in the process of withdrawing from the PhD program, had she terminated their therapeutic relationship? If so, what, if any, steps did she take to transition him to another treating psychiatrist?

And herein lies the crux to this hypothetical. If she did not take any steps to transition him, and her notes indicate he needed continued treatment, she could potentially be held responsible for what is legally known as psychiatric abandonment. ( link ) Furthermore, if such were the case, then timing would be everything.

That being said, and all things considered, in light of what has come out thus far, this seems like the most likely scenario. Even so, this hypothetical is still nothing more than speculation. Importantly, if it turned out to be true, it would not relieve him of responsibility. But it could open the school up for liability as well as explain their seemingly erratic and rather contradicting behaviors.

:party: It's getting hot in here :party:

What's the title of the music JH was playing on repeat at his apartment?
wanna see some lyrics..

Surprisingly the song was MMMBop... :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

He was looking for another apartment....
Nine days before the shooting, Holmes was seen on Paris Street, asking landlords and neighbours if anyone was aware of a vacant apartment in the area, several neighbours told Reuters.
On July 11, at around 3:30 p.m, Holmes approached neighbour Carl Pedro Allen, 54, who was sitting in front of 1733 Paris Street -- about a block away from Holmes' apartment building. Holmes asked Allen, and others gathered there, if they knew of any vacant one-bedroom apartments.

"We let him know there were no vacancies, but we told him about where he might be able to find an open apartment," Allen said.
Holmes was wearing jeans and sneakers and described himself as a local student, Allen said. But Allen also said he noticed something strange about Holmes' eyes.

"His eyes were fluttering and blinking," Allen said. "It was really weird. I didn't know if he was high or what, but those eyes kept fluttering."

Two others who witnessed the incident, Ashley Jones, 25, and Rosando "JR" Causus, a maintenance man at 1733 Paris Street, independently confirmed Allen's story.

At Holmes' initial court appearance last week, observers said his eyes fluttered wildly and he blinked repeatedly.

Kylina Washington, 14, said she and her friend Asia Quinn spoke with Holmes around the same time Allen said he did, behind a 7-Eleven where clerks recognized Holmes as a regular customer.

"He said he was moving," Washington said.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles...ooting-suspect-likely-facing-eviction/121152/

He was looking for another apartment....
Nine days before the shooting, Holmes was seen on Paris Street, asking landlords and neighbours if anyone was aware of a vacant apartment in the area, several neighbours told Reuters.
On July 11, at around 3:30 p.m, Holmes approached neighbour Carl Pedro Allen, 54, who was sitting in front of 1733 Paris Street -- about a block away from Holmes' apartment building. Holmes asked Allen, and others gathered there, if they knew of any vacant one-bedroom apartments.

"We let him know there were no vacancies, but we told him about where he might be able to find an open apartment," Allen said.
Holmes was wearing jeans and sneakers and described himself as a local student, Allen said. But Allen also said he noticed something strange about Holmes' eyes.

"His eyes were fluttering and blinking," Allen said. "It was really weird. I didn't know if he was high or what, but those eyes kept fluttering."

Two others who witnessed the incident, Ashley Jones, 25, and Rosando "JR" Causus, a maintenance man at 1733 Paris Street, independently confirmed Allen's story.

At Holmes' initial court appearance last week, observers said his eyes fluttered wildly and he blinked repeatedly.

Kylina Washington, 14, said she and her friend Asia Quinn spoke with Holmes around the same time Allen said he did, behind a 7-Eleven where clerks recognized Holmes as a regular customer.

"He said he was moving," Washington said.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles...ooting-suspect-likely-facing-eviction/121152/

The statements of people who following a high profile news story claim to have interacted with that individual are always suspect to me in this age of so many desperately yearning for their 15 seconds of fame. I always question their credibility.

The statement from the 14 year old was accurate, he was moving and did in fact move... to government run housing...

The statements of people who following a high profile news story claim to have interacted with that individual are always suspect to me in this age of so many desperately yearning for their 15 seconds of fame. I always question their credibility.

The statement from the 14 year old was accurate, he was moving and did in fact move... to government run housing...

Where did he move? I haven't heard anything about that.

Hahaha that is the title of the song from different people but no confirmations yet... Killing Game by Skinny Puppy :)

the neighbor described the music as a loop & in one audio
interview she used the term "dubstep" which hasn't been repeated
in the media i think because the audio clipped in the middle
of the word& most people don't know what that means anyway.
KILLING GAME is slow & bass-heavy enough to be confused
with dubstep, but its song structure is too varied
(in loudness even) to be heard as a "loop"
even by someone with no musical background.
if the dating profile was correct where it said he dislikes
'dubstep wub wub', maybe he though to play the most obnoxious music
(to him) in the apartment, to call immediate attention.
if it's something that he likes and also dubstep & obnoxious
i would guess "End of The World" by Otto Von Schirach is a good choice.

Where did he move? I haven't heard anything about that.

you realize he's no longer living at that apartment and is now a guest of the State; right?

Even if she prescribed vicodin, I presume it would be prescribed for something like social anxiety.
It is not used to treat schizophrenia as far as I can tell.
What if his complain to the shrink was social anxiety? From what people who knew say about him, he was an isolated individual.
I just don't want to assume she was treated him for some severe mental illness since we don't have any info to support that yet.

you realize he's no longer living at that apartment and is now a guest of the State; right?

Well I haven't heard jail or prison described as government sponsored housing before.

Even if she prescribed vicodin, I presume it would be prescribed for something like social anxiety.
It is not used to treat schizophrenia as far as I can tell.
What if his complain to the shrink was social anxiety? From what people who knew say about him, he was an isolated individual.
I just don't want to assume she was treated him for some severe mental illness since we don't have any info to support that yet.

While it has been reported, it has not been confirmed that he actually took vicodin.

Statistically on the black market/drug trade strong pain killers (vicodin, oxy) are bigger business than narcotics such as cocaine and methamphetamine.

Additionally, according to a plethora of reports he was someone with many friends across the country and allegedly had a group of friends in Colorado that he went out with weekly. Therefore calling him isolated might be inaccurate.

While it has been reported, it has not been confirmed that he actually took vicodin.

Statistically on the black market/drug trade strong pain killers (vicodin, oxy) are bigger business than narcotics such as cocaine and methamphetamine.

Additionally, according to a plethora of reports he was someone with many friends across the country and allegedly had a group of friends in Colorado that he went out with weekly. Therefore calling him isolated might be inaccurate.

Some people claim he had friends, and some say he was a loner. I guess it's what one finds credible. As for vicodin, this article claims it's a fact that he was found with vicodin. As far as I can tell, vicodin isn't just prescribed for pain, but also for anxiety.

"Fact: Aurora alleged gunman James Eagan Holmes was found in possession of Vicodin, a drug prescribed for pain, when police arrested him outside the Century Theatre."
http://www.suntimes.com/news/sneed/...mes-was-found-with-vicodin-when-arrested.html

Some people claim he had friends, and some say he was a loner. I guess it's what one finds credible.

Some of us write things in a way to include both possibilities and use terms like "allegedly" or phrases like "according to numerous media reports"; others of us just state their opinion as fact and slam those who disagree or raise questions/concerns...

Some of us write things in a way to include both possibilities and use terms like "allegedly" or phrases like "according to numerous media reports"; others of us just state their opinion as fact and slam those who disagree or raise questions/concerns...

My post actually stated from what people who knew him say about him, he was an isolated individual. Considering how much inaccurate information has been printed by major msm sites, I am wondering why I am being held to such high standards.

"He was a loner," said a classmate of Holmes' in the neuroscience program at the University of Colorado Denver Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora, who requested anonymity. "He was quiet."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/james-holmes-shooting_n_1690726.html

Well I haven't heard jail or prison described as government sponsored housing before.

being booked into jail is considered change of address,
a parole officer told me once upon a time.

:genie:

I want to know if the title is Killing Game by Skinny Puppy and link for confirmations :)

I'm curious about the song as well (yeah I know it is a bit lame to wonder about it but I can't help, sorry!) the problem is that JH neighbor described the song as techno and 'Killing Game' is a pretty slow song. But then we read that Cevin Key from SP said he met JH at that concert (any idea about the date?) and you guys found that craigslist ad 'I am the great white lab coat in the sky' which links to 'killing game' youtube video... After all that info I'm leaning towards this song. My first guess was 'Stray Bullet' by KMFDM, that song has a lot of meaning to mass killers (Jokela ,Columbine) and people who aren't familiar with industrial genre would perhaps describe it as techno. Of course this is just speculation from my part... if anyone here find further info about this mystery, please pm, maybe JH had a lastfm profile or something like that.

I'm curious about the song as well (yeah I know it is a bit lame to wonder about it but I can't help, sorry!) the problem is that JH neighbor described the song as techno and 'Killing Game' is a pretty slow song. But then we read that Cevin Key from SP said he met JH at that concert (any idea about the date?) and you guys found that craigslist ad 'I am the great white lab coat in the sky' which links to 'killing game' youtube video... After all that info I'm leaning towards this song. My first guess was 'Stray Bullet' by KMFDM, that song has a lot of meaning to mass killers (Jokela ,Columbine) and people who aren't familiar with industrial genre would perhaps describe it as techno. Of course this is just speculation from my part... if anyone here find further info about this mystery, please pm, maybe JH had a lastfm profile or something like that.

yep, specially if that song was on "repeat" mode too..

Well , wondering if he also bought Vicodin online without prescription ??:what:

remember, he has a LOT of packages in the mail he received both school and home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip