The Perfect Crime?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bold by me:

Always -- that dog belongs to a friend of mine. I still love that photo. He likes showing his pearly-whites. :D He's "smiling", but he will deliver a good hard bite to the bad guys. :eek:

Mine are one retired service dog and one current service dog. Same breed, different bloodlines than his.

He is a beautiful animal. :) I had a doberman when I was in high school. He would "grin" if I talked "baby talk" to him or if I scratched his cheeks. He was the best dog ever.

Love those big dogs. :blowkiss:

And to add to what I just said, she would have been far better off to call the police right away and say it was an accident. I think the fact that she NEVER reported her missing will damn her in a court. CA reported Caylee missing, Casey never did. No jury will NOT look at that as evidence of guilt.

Casey and Cindy both stated that Casey was afraid to call LE, that Casey did not trust local LE.
Has any media outlet or LE asked them WHY?
What was the reason Casey did not trust local LE?
To me it's just BS, but since Casey(and Cindy) stated that, I want to hear the reason WHY?

Casey and Cindy both stated that Casey was afraid to call LE, that Casey did not trust local LE.
To me it's just BS, but since Casey(and Cindy) stated that, I want to hear the reason WHY?

But didn't Cindy also state in one of the FBI interviews that Casey respected LE, that they used to come to the high school track events or something?

Casey didn't seem afraid of the cops she was sleeping with.
Didn't seem too afraid of them when she called about the protesters.
According the incident report someone there called for their help many times. Didn't seem afraid of the LE those times either. They must have only been sketchy and untrusting of LE from June 15-July 15th.

Does anyone know, or has anyone heard or read anywhere, of whether or not LE had cadaver dogs to check the dumpsters at TonE's apt. complex ?

Does anyone know, or has anyone heard or read anywhere, of whether or not LE had cadaver dogs to check the dumpsters at TonE's apt. complex ?

IIRC...can't find where...but, pretty sure they DID, at least search....wasn't there a "tip" early on in the case??
But, I STILL say they need to run those pups through the Anthony's house.

ETA : Probably too late now.

I think LE is just not showing their entire hand yet. Maybe they have information that has not been released.

I was thinking about how information comes out in cases where no body has been found. People talk, either because they feel personally blamed or threatened, or because they have confessed what they know to someone who spills the beans.

It's probably unlikely that Casey will decide to confess, although it would certainly bring closure for a lot of people if she did.

It is possibly that someone will be named as an accomplice and that person, in an effort to save themselves, may tell the story.

I've never seen it mentioned here, but I have thought this for a long time: remember Susan Smith, who drowned her 2 sons? She did that because her boyfriend did not want to marry her and inherit 2 children. He was going to break up with her. Maybe Casey thought that her relationship with Tony might be threatened by Caylee's presence. Plus, it appears that she's had lifelong control issues with her mother. Casey, like Susan Smith, might have thought that it would be better to be viewed as a grieving mother and get the guy she wanted, than to do the decent thing and walk away from a man who did not want your children.

Just a thought -

If I were a betting man (woman) I would wager you this:
She will not be out in 4 or 5 years partying. She will be convicted of Murder 1 and she will spend the rest of her miserable days in a jail cell, exactly where she belongs. She may have fed the baby to the gators, but there is enough of Caylee left behind to prove she is dead, and couple that with Casey's behaviors and you have one guilty broad and that will be very easy for the jurors to see...I do not believe for one second that she is going to walk out of there free and clear after just 4 or 5 years. She will likely spend at least a minimum of a couple of years just on the check, forgery, fraud and obstruction charges. If I were a betting man (woman) I would wager you on this one...:crazy:

I believe that this is what happened - I think she put her body in the water and let the alligators dispose of her. There will not be a body found. That's why she did not cut a deal before all the searches. She knew.

I think LE is just not showing their entire hand yet. Maybe they have information that has not been released.

Respectfully snipped -- I am sure LE has not released all their cards . . . I cannot wait until the trial!!

This is exactly what I am afraid of. I am hoping she gets either 1. The death penalty 2. Life in prison:behindbar

Unless Caylee walks into the courtroom on Jan 5, KC's life is pretty much over. Even if she only spends a few years in prison, her record will keep her from obtaining employment, getting into schools, etc. and she will be known forever as the woman who killed her baby.

Step 1: Do easy jail time...reading...eating...surfing the net...watching TV.

Step 2: Get out of jail and change name...then move over seas with all of the millions from books and movies and just lie about your past. (she has that part down).

Step 3: Eat well...dress well...never worry about money and live her new life like a rock star.

Sad....but true.
:boohoo:

I was thinking about how information comes out in cases where no body has been found. People talk, either because they feel personally blamed or threatened, or because they have confessed what they know to someone who spills the beans.

It's probably unlikely that Casey will decide to confess, although it would certainly bring closure for a lot of people if she did.

It is possibly that someone will be named as an accomplice and that person, in an effort to save themselves, may tell the story.

I've never seen it mentioned here, but I have thought this for a long time: remember Susan Smith, who drowned her 2 sons? She did that because her boyfriend did not want to marry her and inherit 2 children. He was going to break up with her. Maybe Casey thought that her relationship with Tony might be threatened by Caylee's presence. Plus, it appears that she's had lifelong control issues with her mother. Casey, like Susan Smith, might have thought that it would be better to be viewed as a grieving mother and get the guy she wanted, than to do the decent thing and walk away from a man who did not want your children.

Just a thought -

A better example to compare KC to imo would be Diane Downs who attempted to kill her children for a man.

I start to worry that this is true until I revisit the evidence they do have. then there are the Anthony interviews that were released this week and I belive in the state's case

Meh, I lost my post.

I think LE is just giving everyone enough rope to hang themselves with so to speak.

People have a tendency to relax the longer things go on...they can start to believe they will get away with what ever they are doing.

I have a feeling there is so much more information that LE hasn't given out. If we could all be little flys on the wall in the department, I bet things would make much more sense.

Tendency to relax. Yep. And the I bet all of the A's are hoping that public attention to this case will dwindle with time, and all will be forgotten.

I look at it this way. I see all of the things that LE has released. Just imagine what they are holding on to. The things that have been released, along with the lies that whole family has told, we are all pretty much convinced that she did it. Imagine when we hear all of the other evidence that they have. And now the defense witness list. Three people. IMO things are not looking good for missy.

Respectfully snipped -- I am sure LE has not released all their cards . . . I cannot wait until the trial!!

Don't they have to release everything per the Sunshine Law or the motions Baez won? I mean, we saw the preliminary reports - where are the finals - have we not seen them because they're not in, because they don't have to release or because they're not conclusive and the state has a problem??? I'm concerned. On another topic, does anyone recall the date LP found the "rocks" in J Blanchard?

I am beginning to think that LE does not have any hard evidence to bring charges and she may have enough defense with her story as crazy as it is.

With her parents backing her story 100% and with no body she may slide by with just neglect charges.

All of the evidence is back from the lab and they have no body and no charges have been filed.

I think the result is going to be a short jail sentence a book and movie deal and the Anthony's will live happily ever after with a rich life from movies, books, and donations.

If they had a case...they would press charges...no charges = NO CASE!

She will walk after a short jail term free and rich.

IMHO!~

Although I think Cindy does whatever she can to protect her beliefs about Casey and Caylee, I think George has been very honest with LE. He did not have to admit that the smell he smelled made him think of human decomp, nor did he have to come clean about Casey's thievery, etc.

Although I think Cindy does whatever she can to protect her beliefs about Casey and Caylee, I think George has been very honest with LE. He did not have to admit that the smell he smelled made him think of human decomp, nor did he have to come clean about Casey's thievery, etc.

I would agree he was THEN, but not anymore. He's on Cindy's crazy-train now.

I think KC told her mother what happened. Mommy will defend her daughter no matter what. I can understand wanting to protect your child, but not a daughter who commits murder. I just don't understand CA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back