The Perfect Crime?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the court in Florida is like the court here- she will be allowed to wear "street clothes" and use make-up.
Jury selection for her trial will be very interesting....

Gosh, we might see "hot body contest" for jury selection.

Sssssh! Don't tell him, but the worst scenario for Baez would be to have any mothers on the jury. The second they hear KC did not report, and it took CA 31 days, their hinky meters will go off, and it will be a fast ride downhill from then on for the defence.

Edited to add, if it truly was a "jury of our peers", can you imagine how long twelve young mothers would deliberate? One hour, max?

I'm KC's age and trust me, she'd be GUILTY in my book.

Doubtful. Too much laying on her bunk...too many twinkies and ho-hos...

Oh, I was kidding :crazy: But if KC would have been able to be a part of her own defense I'm sure she would have been pushing for it.

Sssssh! Don't tell him, but the worst scenario for Baez would be to have any mothers on the jury. The second they hear KC did not report, and it took CA 31 days, their hinky meters will go off, and it will be a fast ride downhill from then on for the defence.

Edited to add, if it truly was a "jury of our peers", can you imagine how long twelve young mothers would deliberate? One hour, max?

ITA. However, we may not see very many young mothers on the jury. I received a card for jury duty a few months ago. One of the questions "are you the primary caregiver for a child or children under the age of 12." So-I got a pass on jury duty.

Anyone in Orange County with info on jury duty?

Oh, I was kidding :crazy: But if KC would have been able to be a part of her own defense I'm sure she would have been pushing for it.

I know you were kidding. I'm sure KC has all KINDS of ideas for her defense.

I know you were kidding. I'm sure KC has all KINDS of ideas for her defense.

Yep, just like that one collage of her pictures said "she has all types of tricks"

If Susan Smith never told the truth do you think she would be in prison today?

Yes, I do. It just would have taken longer but remember that the police had tapes from the intersections that she told them she drove through...and where she was carjacked, and they KNEW she was lying. They would have done an intensive search for her car and babies and she would have been convicted.

The problem with this case is that they did not even know to look for Caylee until a month had passed. That is the thing hampering this investigation. Which is just what Mommy wanted!

WOW. Did you look at that? The county offers childcare, wi-fi, cable tv, etc. for the jurors. We DO NOT have any of that here...

I know. Amazing, huh? Next thing, JB will be filing a motion about letting KC have a laptop during trial :crazy:

And to add to what I just said, she would have been far better off to call the police right away and say it was an accident. I think the fact that she NEVER reported her missing will damn her in a court. CA reported Caylee missing, Casey never did. No jury will NOT look at that as evidence of guilt.

WOW. Did you look at that? The county offers childcare, wi-fi, cable tv, etc. for the jurors. We DO NOT have any of that here...

We don't either! I'm primary caregiver to my youngest daughter whose is mentally challenged and I homeschool her and I still couldn't get a pass. And I sat next to a man that had to be every bit of 75-80 years old with a portable oxygen tank! No pass for him either.

We don't either! I'm primary caregiver to my youngest daughter whose is mentally challenged and I homeschool her and I still couldn't get a pass. And I sat next to a man that had to be every bit of 75-80 years old with a portable oxygen tank! No pass for him either.

That's so sad. Thank goodness I've had to many tickets to be called.

That is very interesting. I am a Type I diabetic, and have always been excused due to the possibility of severe hypoglycemic reactions.

As to the topic of the "perfect crime?" I hope that the jury is able to convict based on the totality of the evidence. Of course I've seen a lot of people like KC in my life and they never seem to "get what's coming to them," and they are able to laugh in everyone's face about it. I would hate to see that happen.

I am beginning to think that LE does not have any hard evidence to bring charges and she may have enough defence with her story as crazy as it is.

With her parents backing her story 100% and with no body she may slide by with just neglect charges.

All of the evidence is back from the lab and they have no body and no charges have been filed.

I think the result is going to be a short jail sentence a book and movie deal and the Anthony's will live happily ever after with a rich life from movies, books, and donations.

If they had a case...they would press charges...no charges = NO CASE!

She will walk after a short jail term free and rich.

JMHO!~

There's no such sthing as a perfect crime. They have the TAPED interviews to use against her and her own lies. She will be convicted. She THINKS she has pulled off the perfect crime, but what person in their right mind is going to believe in an invisible nanny who lives in a vacant apartment? Cindy will lie for her - but there are the tgapes of her and George - their EARLY videotapes, before they went into PROTECT Casey mode. Casey will testify - via her videotapes. She is toast imo and I don't think we have ALL the evidence either.

Newsflash, child neglecgt is a minimum of 5 years with NO criminal history and her juvie record CAN be used against her.

I know. Amazing, huh? Next thing, JB will be filing a motion about letting KC have a laptop during trial :crazy:
Frankly, I would not be surpsied if the laptop WAS for KC.

ITA. JB will be hard pressed to find sympathetic jurors. He will have to pull a humongous rabbit out of his ???? :eek: something, to take the focus off of the very incriminating evidence against KC. IMO

Justice- is that a generic dog photo or your dog?? Skeery

bold by me:

Always -- that dog belongs to a friend of mine. I still love that photo. He likes showing his pearly-whites. :D He's "smiling", but he will deliver a good hard bite to the bad guys. :eek:

Mine are one retired service dog and one current service dog. Same breed, different bloodlines than his.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back