The Phone Calls in the early morning of Dec.18, 2013 (both PayPhone & cells)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this 6 am business doesn't get cleared up on the 28th, I fear we'll end up in a padded room :scared::scared:

I think it's solved, I just think the media and LE cannot decide which time they like. :)

Will we have some adult beverages in the padded room?

Ever since the pay phone call from SM was confirmed by MSM to be the pay phone at the Kangaroo Express on 10th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach (http://www.lakewyliepilot.com/2014/03/19/2345728/testimony-weaves-tale-of-lives.html), it has been nagging at me. I couldn't figure out why, so I dug through the notes and screen shots I have saved on my computer and found something interesting that might explain why it's been bothering me so much.

The initial missing persons report indicated that HCPD found 2 receipts in the front PASSENGER AREA of Heather's car that were dated December 17th. The first receipt was from (none other than) the Kangaroo on 10th Avenue North. Initially, I questioned why LE found the receipts important enough to note them specifically in the PR... but after putting together that one of the receipts found in her car was from the same gas station that SM called her from later on that night/early next morning... what are the CHANCES? Could it have been SM's receipt?

IF so... if LE has a date/time stamped receipt they recovered from the passenger side area of HEATHER'S car... AND it can be determined based on video surveillance that SM was the person who actually made the purchase... AND they already know he made the first call from a pay phone at the same location... well, that could be pretty damning evidence. If nothing else, it would at least indicate that he was with her/in her car at some point during that evening/early morning.

I still believe they followed her most of the day and night.

Happy we got a forum, couldn't keep up!

Everyone is discussing the phone calls, no has addressed the possibility of texts in between calls. HE could have been texting the roommate, SM, the date SS, etc.

Imo people that age text more than talking. Besides the text to her dad at 10:35 none of her other communication has been released which makes me very curious! It has just been ignored by everyone it seems. LE knows though!

I wondered why they referenced the receipt as well. But wasn't it time stamped earlier in the day on the 17th?

Or am I not understanding what you're saying?

No I think they were which makes the whole thing even more perplexing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also want to mention (and it's a bit out there as far as speculating is concerned...) that the whole 17th/18th date mixups in the beginning and even now (like didn't they even say in the bond hearing that he called from the phone at 1:35 am on the 17th instead of the 18th but everyone just assumes they meant the 18th?) makes me really wonder if all of the events happened when they say they did. There was also the lady who reported the car having been there since Monday but was apparently wrong about that too. It just seems so odd that they keep messing up the dates just because it was early in the morning, ya know?

I believe there is a link quoting LE saying private messages were exchanged as well. I agree that just because the phone calls stopped that probably other forms of communication were happening. I'll look for that quote. I think that it wasn't all disclosed at the bond hearing because it wasn't necessary. Hopefully it will be on the 28th....of course if it has to wait until trial I understand...assuming it happened at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I trust that LE knows what they're doing but the timeline is just so confusing to so many people that it worries me that a jury might think so too.

I'm just going to throw this out there and see what happens:

I used the formula: Time = Distance/Speed.

Suspect Vehicle (F150) leaves M Compound at 3:29 - is spotted by #1 camera at 3:36 1.7 mi from Compound (Known fact) - spotted by #2 camera at 3:39 1.2 mi from #1 camera (or 2.9 mi from Compound) - (known fact). Vehicle should have arrived at PTL at 3:41. Average speed is ~24 MPH for the 3.9 miles trip to PTL.

Suspect vehicle leaves PTL at 3:44 - spotted by #2 camera at 3:46 1.2 mi from PTL (known fact) - spotted by #1 camera at 3:48 1.7 mi from the #2 camera (2.9 mi total) - known fact. Suspect vehicle should have arrived at the Compound at 3:50. Average speed is ~70 MPH. They were flying!

And, by this theory, they only had about 3 minutes - not 6 - to kidnap Heather.

I know this is not 100% correct so please be gentle - it's only a theory to demonstrate the time/speed relationship.

Okay, even four minutes is enough for me.

Maybe someone was at the landing when Heather got there, then used her phone to call- come get me, oh here they come, bye phone, do something with the body and off we go

The receipts, dated Dec. 17, were from earlier in the day when she stopped at the Myrtle Beach Kangaroo on Mr. Joe White Avenue, and then the Carolina Forest McDonalds at International Drive.

According to the police report, the Kangaroo receipt was time stamped 4:18 p.m. Dec. 17, and the McDonald’s receipt was time stamped 4:34 p.m.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

Someone told me earlier that is the same one that SM called her from.

Suspect Vehicle (F150) leaves M Compound at 3:29 - is spotted by #1 camera at 3:36 1.7 mi from Compound (Known fact) - spotted by #2 camera at 3:39 1.2 mi from #1 camera (or 2.9 mi from Compound) - (known fact). Vehicle should have arrived at PTL at 3:41. Average speed is ~24 MPH for the 3.9 miles trip to PTL.

Suspect vehicle leaves PTL at 3:44 - spotted by #2 camera at 3:45 1.2 mi from PTL (known fact) - spotted by #1 camera at 3:36 1.7 mi from the #2 camera (2.9 mi total) - known fact. Suspect vehicle should have arrived at the Compound at 3:48. Average speed is ~70 MPH. They were flying!

I know this is not 100% correct so please be gentle - it's only a theory to demonstrate the time/speed relationship.

i love this...

Do any of you remember TM's post... something to the effect of "Quote of the night: You can't be on a pay phone in one place and another place at the same time"? I'm sure I have butchered the wording. It was something about you can't be in 2 places at once...

Interesting!
Could it be that SM spoke to Heather and TM is the one that pulled up in the car and Heather hopped in thinking it was S. I believe TM is responsible for her murder! JMO

It made me feel dumb as a box of rocks:)

Haha me too! It's morning here and a day off from school so my 13 year old is sleeping...but she will like to read this and do her own as well haha. Hopefully I'll remember because she likes this kind of stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe someone was at the landing when Heather got there, then used her phone to call- come get me, oh here they come, bye phone, do something with the body and off we go

This seems a possibility! JMO.

Suspect vehicle leaves PTL at 3:44 - spotted by #2 camera at 3:46 1.2 mi from PTL (known fact) - spotted by #1 camera at 3:48 1.7 mi from the #2 camera (2.9 mi total) - known fact. Suspect vehicle should have arrived at the Compound at 3:50. Average speed is ~70 MPH. They were flying!

Great post! 24 mph is awfully slow to drive. That is probably telling. And man, someone was booking it out of there.

Do we have any information stating that Heather drove straight from home to PTL? Could she possibly have picked someone up from the gas station that had the payphone?

Do we have any information stating that Heather drove straight from home to PTL? Could she possibly have picked someone up from the gas station that had the payphone?

They would have to know exactly what time she left home because of all the security at her complex.

The receipts, dated Dec. 17, were from earlier in the day when she stopped at the Myrtle Beach Kangaroo on Mr. Joe White Avenue, and then the Carolina Forest McDonalds at International Drive.

According to the police report, the Kangaroo receipt was time stamped 4:18 p.m. Dec. 17, and the McDonald’s receipt was time stamped 4:34 p.m.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

I just wanted to add for anyone who may not be familiar with the area that 10th Ave N/Joe White Ave are synonymous -- they are one and the same. Don't ask me why the road has two names though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back