The Phone Calls in the early morning of Dec.18, 2013 (both PayPhone & cells)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've always been of the impression that sending just a period (.) in a reply, means, "conversation over" or "the end."

This. Full stop.

Sending this means it's a waste of my time to type 'I'm done with this conversation.'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this is the sub forum for conversation regarding the phone calls, but with all the camera talk going in, I figured I would post my question in here.

Mods, please feel free to move or copy to another sub forum if you see fit, and please accept my apologies in advanced.

The evening of the bond hearing, I recall reading an article, that stated (not in these exact words, but very similar) that "After analysis of the video, we were able to exclude everyone *except* the Ms from our investigation" - talking about video footage captured from one of the cameras in the area of PTL.

Does anyone else recall this?

I have searched and tried to locate the quote, to no avail. I see several articles where they are talking about them narrowing down the search of the truck, being it was one of about 80 in the state, but not that specific quote.

I don't remember what news site I read it on, or who the quote came from, but I am 99% certain I read it, and it is now driving me crazy not being able to find it again.

I don't know if it was removed for some reason, but for the life of me, I cannot find it. If someone here recalls what I am talking about, please inform me. I have been racking my brain over this for the past week. It is literally driving me crazy.

The reason I am so adamant to find this quote is because I want to see in what context this quote is said, and if they are talking about the truck in general, or being able to see inside the truck as to who the occupants were.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks guys.

-Restless in Horry County

-JL

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Not sure what you are looking for. I believe this was from bond hearing. What they were saying is that the have a specific vehicle and there were only so many if these vehicles made and they excluded all of those except for the Ms vehicle as being in this area at the time of the video.

I could be wrong and if so please correct this as I am only going off memory here.

I want to know if the Ford F150 had mobile phone service.

It probably had Onstar since it was new. Maybe they could access the GPS through that.

It has a pairing system- uses your phone- which is connected via bluetooth to the truck's computer.

http://www.ford.com/technology/sync/

Ford SYNC is a factory-installed, integrated in-vehicle communications and entertainment system that allows users to make hands-free telephone calls, control music and perform other functions with the use of voice commands.[1][2] The system consists of applications and user interfaces developed by Ford and other third-party developers, and runs on the Windows Embedded Automotive operating system designed by Microsoft.

Ford Sync - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"MyFord Touch infotainment interface debut in the lineup. Sync voice-activation controls are larger, too, and the system now is available across a wider range of trims."

http://www.edmunds.com/ford/f-150/2013/#overview-pod-anchor

It has a pairing system- uses your phone- which is connected via bluetooth to the truck's computer.

http://www.ford.com/technology/sync/

Ford SYNC is a factory-installed, integrated in-vehicle communications and entertainment system that allows users to make hands-free telephone calls, control music and perform other functions with the use of voice commands.[1][2] The system consists of applications and user interfaces developed by Ford and other third-party developers, and runs on the Windows Embedded Automotive operating system designed by Microsoft.

Ford Sync - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"MyFord Touch infotainment interface debut in the lineup. Sync voice-activation controls are larger, too, and the system now is available across a wider range of trims."

http://www.edmunds.com/ford/f-150/2013/#overview-pod-anchor

We have this in our truck! I love it! It can only pair one phone at a time. So when me and Mr. ST are in there together only one of our phones can sync.

I have a similiar system in my Mitsubishi- a FUSE system; you may be able to pair more than one phone: It says up to 10
http://www.fordflex.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2032

We have one set up as a favorite over the other one. I guess we could do both, just never set it up or saw a reason to. :dunno: It is a cool system. You can put pictures on it. Connect your iphone or ipod to it, for music. I love it!

Not a phone service. It allows you to Sync to the system so you can talk hands free.

It would depend on whether or not one chose that option. I know it came standard on our truck, not sure about all models. :twocents: Our truck is a few years old, so maybe now it comes standard on all of them? :waitasec: I'm not sure.

I know this is the sub forum for conversation regarding the phone calls, but with all the camera talk going in, I figured I would post my question in here.

Mods, please feel free to move or copy to another sub forum if you see fit, and please accept my apologies in advanced.

The evening of the bond hearing, I recall reading an article, that stated (not in these exact words, but very similar) that "After analysis of the video, we were able to exclude everyone *except* the Ms from our investigation" - talking about video footage captured from one of the cameras in the area of PTL.

Does anyone else recall this?

I have searched and tried to locate the quote, to no avail. I see several articles where they are talking about them narrowing down the search of the truck, being it was one of about 80 in the state, but not that specific quote.

I don't remember what news site I read it on, or who the quote came from, but I am 99% certain I read it, and it is now driving me crazy not being able to find it again.

I don't know if it was removed for some reason, but for the life of me, I cannot find it. If someone here recalls what I am talking about, please inform me. I have been racking my brain over this for the past week. It is literally driving me crazy.

The reason I am so adamant to find this quote is because I want to see in what context this quote is said, and if they are talking about the truck in general, or being able to see inside the truck as to who the occupants were.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks guys.

-Restless in Horry County

-JL

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
BBM: I remember this. It is my opinion that LE had excluded every truck except the Moorer's truck, and that particular MSM interpreted it this way, that everyone was excluded except the Moorers. It is possible that it was rewritten the correct way and that is why you can't find it. JMO.

I know I posted something about this awhile ago (and now am so frustrated about it - I'm going to have to drive down to ISM to see for myself because it's been awhile since I've been there....)

But it was reported that the photo Heather sent to her dad was her driving a stick 'at inlet square mall' --- however --- in that pic - it sure doesn't LOOK like ISM - it LOOKS to me like Coastal Grand mall in the background?

If she was at CGM - then the whole dynamic of being at a payphone at seaboard/10th changes dramatically in my mind. If they'd been at BATB - then to CGM -- that gas station is right in between the route a local might very well take to go from Broadway to the mall.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-desperate-plea-information-whereabouts.html

Notice the oval top shape at Coastal Grand mall in this photo: http://www.oyster.com/myrtle-beach/...wntown-street-at-the-aqua-beach-inn-v1682799/

Then the square type store entrances in the Inlet Square photo:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kmart_Inlet_Square_Mall_Murrells_Inlet,_SC_(6790657336).jpg

Am I crazy?

Hi hoppy. :seeya:

It's Inlet Square Mall. Its been reported on too much for it not to be imvho. ISM is rectangular in shape, so it has two anchor stores - Belk at one end and Kmart at the other. There's security cameras that police would have followed up on as well. Try Bing Maps and use Bird's Eye. It shows a way better view and you can see all of the entrances and architecture of the building. Here's some pics of every single door at Inlet Square Mall as per Bing Maps...

http://www.bing.com/maps/?FORM=Z9LH2

2yox0ns.jpg

11bj5us.jpg

egs5cz.jpg

2czq0lu.jpg

n3x4hz.jpg

v2tgdk.jpg

2a0dykk.jpg

30sc8pv.jpg

2jg2e60.jpg

xymw7.jpg

jlattimore86,

"After analysis of the video, we were able to exclude everyone".

I definitely remember it as being:
After expert analysis of video. It gave me the impression that fbi were involved in the analysis. This was the first article I read when the arrest became known, but I am hard pressed to know where I read it. It was likely The Sun News/Myrtle Beach Online site.

Found an article:

http://www.thedigitel.com/s/myrtle-...moorer-taken-custody-connection-140221-215752

"The search warrant was executed in an attempt to identify potential evidence based on new information obtained through expert analysis of previously seized surveillance tapes in the area along with financial discrepancies filed with the State of South Carolina on behalf of the occupants of the residence," according to a news release from Horry County Police.

I remember reading something that the video from the home and/or business were sent to the FBI in Quantico, VA for greater enhancement and that allowed LE to determine it was the M's vehicle. Though LE also checked out the 81 other similar vehicles and only the M's Ford F150 was left.

Jlattimore86
I remember this! It was during the 11 hour search warrant when they hauled the trucks away I think. They used either power of elimination or by exclusion. Initially it puzzled me because I thought they meant DNA. I was like how does power of elimination in DNA evidence let them know it was the Ms? Looking back it was in reference to the unique characteristics of the f150. High performance headlights, moon roof ect. There were 82 in the area. This surveillance was sent to Virginia. (Where a lot of fbi cia type headquarters are also btw but the exact address is secretive)

I guess I always bought the story that it was Inlet Square. I assumed the Mexican restaurant, where they ate, was nearby El Cerro Grande, but for some reason, I don't remember the name ever being revealed. Plus, he lives in the Inlet. I thought it was strange that he would leave the Inlet, go pick Heather up off 501, and turn around, and head back to the Inlet. Then again, maybe she wanted to be on the Southend, away from work and all things associated with SM.
There is a nice mexican restaurant in the mall parking lot. My parents love it, I enjoy mexican places where I can order by number.. like I'll have a 22 (burrito, chile relleno n'a taco.. the mexican restaurant at the mall is called Abuelo's or something like that.. great date place but over priced if'n you ask me...

There is a nice mexican restaurant in the mall parking lot. My parents love it, I enjoy mexican places where I can order by number.. like I'll have a 22 (burrito, chile relleno n'a taco.. the mexican restaurant at the mall is called Abuelo's or something like that.. great date place but over priced if'n you ask me...
and btw it's near Mr. Joe White Ave...aka 10th ave N.

Abeulos is at Coastal Grand mall. :)

Used to love eating there - then they changed chefs and my favorites were no longer on their menu. :(

Abeulos is at Coastal Grand mall. :)

Used to love eating there - then they changed chefs and my favorites were no longer on their menu. :(

Oh, I thought that's the mall we were talking about. It's near BWAB etc. Reading comprehension isn't my strong point.. lol

Oh, I thought that's the mall we were talking about. It's near BWAB etc. Reading comprehension isn't my strong point.. lol

I thought CG but others are saying it was IS mall. (& it appears it could've been.....even though CG makes more sense in regards to other tidbits and the line of thought the M's might've been following Heather). :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back