The Phone Calls in the early morning of Dec.18, 2013 (both PayPhone & cells)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I doubt LE changed times to fit theories...they have records of when Heather spoke to BW and where the phone was at that time...the conclusion they drew, Imo, is that he must have been wrong about the time. It is logical to me. Jmo

Sorry cluciano63; LE said they did. They said SS was wrong.

SS didn't, to my knowledge, ever say he was mistaken by an hour.

SS was not specific about the exact time he dropped Heather off, but as I said it was much later than LE claimed. Where was SS, if it takes about a half hour to drive to Murrells Inlet?

LE changing what they reported as fact, to fit new theories of what happened to Heather, has occurred a number of times.

Way into this case they stated she was communicating until 6am. They did not say the phone. They said Heather.

In either case, if the phone was off, whether smashed, turned off, battery removed, or thrown into the Waccamaw, there was nothing after 3:41am, according to what they are saying now.

LE said something very different before they said that. Why? They had access to Heather's cell records on Dec. 19th.

Even without pings they would have known if the phone was on and working until 3:41am or 6am.

I know LE said SS must have been wrong...andI think he was, but jmo.^^^^^

SS was not specific about the exact time he dropped Heather off, but as I said it was much later than LE claimed. Where was SS, if it takes about a half hour to drive to Murrells Inlet?

LE changing what they reported as fact, to fit new theories of what happened to Heather, has occurred a number of times.

Way into this case they stated she was communicating until 6am. They did not say the phone. They said Heather.

In either case, if the phone was off, whether smashed, turned off, battery removed, or thrown into the Waccamaw, there was nothing after 3:41am, according to what they are saying now.

LE said something very different before they said that. Why? They had access to Heather's cell records on Dec. 19th.

Even without pings they would have known if the phone was on and working until 3:41am or 6am.

Did the media interview SS?

I don't think Heather thought about blocking SM because I believe she wanted to be able to communicate with him, and was.

Her private Twitter account, which we know nothing more about, is an indication to me that she wanted to be in a secret mode when necessary.

All those raunchy posts on her public Twitter about her feelings for SM could have been private, but they were not.

That is another reason why I don't believe Heather had any fear of Tammy.

As someone else posted (was it CHERIE T, Eileenhawkeye, or both? Sorry!), she believed Heather saw Tammy as an annoyance. I too believe Heather saw Tammy as an annoyance or an obstacle, not someone to fear. All her actions and behaviors show this. imo.

Sorry I don't recall the answer to this. Was Tammy texting Heather from Sidney s phone? I recall the prosecutor saying Heather was afraid, where did that infi come from?

Sorry I don't recall the answer to this. Was Tammy texting Heather from Sidney s phone? I recall the prosecutor saying Heather was afraid, where did that infi come from?

That's a good question, Knox. I have asked that too. It came from Donna Elder. I have never seen a source for her bond hearing statements.

I have never seen a credible person say Heather was afraid of Tammy Moorer and give a source. Any source.

This article linked below and posted by djcoma states a month after Heather went missing, LE was saying as late as 6am, they were communicating.

If Heather's phone was destroyed or turned off at 3:41am, where did they get this 6am time from?

While LE was saying 6am, Terry Elvis was contradicting them and saying 3:41am. How did he know, and LE did not? Eventually LE did say 3:41am was the end of all communication with Heather's phone. My question is how did they come up with 6am? They were saying this after the press conference with Chief Rhodes. Which is true?

"Horry County police records are focusing on telephone activity that occurred as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18 between Heather Elvis’ cell phone and a man with whom she had a relationship history, according to documents obtained by the Carolina Forest Chronicle.

"The phone activity occurred about four hours after Elvis’ last known whereabouts on Dec. 18, and the man identified in the report was nearly twice her age, documents show."

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/aynor/article_e27b8722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html

That's a good question, Knox. I have asked that too. It came from Donna Elder. I have never seen a source for her bond hearing statements.

I have never seen a credible person say Heather was afraid of Tammy Moorer and give a source. Any source.

This article linked below and posted by djcoma states a month after Heather went missing, LE was saying as late as 6am, they were communicating.

If Heather's phone was destroyed or turned off at 3:41am, where did they get this 6am time from?

While LE was saying 6am, Terry Elvis was contradicting them and saying 3:41am. How did he know, and LE did not? Eventually LE did say 3:41am was the end of all communication with Heather's phone. My question is how did they come up with 6am? They were saying this after the press conference with Chief Rhodes. Which is true?

"Horry County police records are focusing on telephone activity that occurred as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18 between Heather Elvis’ cell phone and a man with whom she had a relationship history, according to documents obtained by the Carolina Forest Chronicle.

"The phone activity occurred about four hours after Elvis’ last known whereabouts on Dec. 18, and the man identified in the report was nearly twice her age, documents show."

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/aynor/article_e27b8722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html

The article in the above quote is from earlier in the investigation.....below I have paraphrased from an updated article written 3/17.....in regards to the confusion about 6am.....

"The original missing persons police report from Dec. 19, 2013 said Terry Elvis showed police T-Mobile phone records indicating phone activity between Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18. Lt. Robert Kegler, spokesman for Horry County police, said Tuesday afternoon that 3:41 a.m. is now the time police say when all phone data ended.

“The information [Donna Elder] gave is the information that I can give out,” Kegler said. “The original police report is just that. That’s what was known at the time. Other things have come out since then, which was said yesterday in court.”

Solicitor Jimmy Richardson agreed, saying the 6 a.m. time was a “roundabout figure.”

“That was just a really preliminary report that was sent out,” Richardson said. “We believe that by 6 a.m., Heather Elvis was already in harm’s way.”

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

Donna Elder, being a professional prosecutor, surely has much more factual info and credit to source Heather being terrified of Tammy.....Coworkers and a family member HE, both IMHO highly credible, have said instances in which HE was threatened and afraid of Tammy....

So we have two possible instances of (shady) time changes to fit a story: When the date dropped Heather off, and when the phone calls stopped.

At least they were arrested before the MB Tourism season began.....

So we have two possible instances of (shady) time changes to fit a story: When the date dropped Heather off, and when the phone calls stopped.

At least they were arrested before the MB Tourism season began.....

In the above post is an article to clear up the confusion regarding the time phone calls stopped....

As far as the date ....he has been the ONLY PERSON (besides obviously the family) that LE has publicly cleared...he was mistaken about what time he got home

You bring up interesting points. As far as we know Heather only texted her father, but did not speak to him. Terry Elvis has never said he spoke to Heather that night. And when did Heather speak to BW on the date?

It was reported, often, that SS, the date, said he dropped Heather off between 2am and 2:30am. He said he was certain (in that ball park), because he got back to Murrells Inlet around 3am and the time came out right.

Suddenly, LE said SS was mistaken about the time. It had to be before the pay phone call at 1: 35am, because the date wasn't there.

That is a huge time difference to be "mistaken" about if you know when you got home and how long it takes to get there, especially at that time of night on a weekday.

How could it have taken SS an hour and a half to drive to Murrells Inlet?

It bothers me a lot that LE decided to change the time to fit other theories, and said SS was wrong. If he was initially wrong about the time he took Heather home, where was he for that missing hour? Only LE can answer that imo, because I believe SS.

In the above post is an article to clear up the confusion regarding the time phone calls stopped....

As far as the date ....he has been the ONLY PERSON (besides obviously the family) that LE has publicly cleared...he was mistaken about what time he got home

I wasn't implying that I think the date was involved, (if you think I was.)

The article in the above quote is from earlier in the investigation.....below I have paraphrased from an updated article written 3/17.....in regards to the confusion about 6am.....

"The original missing persons police report from Dec. 19, 2013 said Terry Elvis showed police T-Mobile phone records indicating phone activity between Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18. Lt. Robert Kegler, spokesman for Horry County police, said Tuesday afternoon that 3:41 a.m. is now the time police say when all phone data ended.

“The information [Donna Elder] gave is the information that I can give out,” Kegler said. “The original police report is just that. That’s what was known at the time. Other things have come out since then, which was said yesterday in court.”

Solicitor Jimmy Richardson agreed, saying the 6 a.m. time was a “roundabout figure.”

“That was just a really preliminary report that was sent out,” Richardson said. “We believe that by 6 a.m., Heather Elvis was already in harm’s way.”

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

Donna Elder, being a professional prosecutor, surely has much more factual info and credit to source Heather being terrified of Tammy.....Coworkers and a family member HE, both IMHO highly credible, have said instances in which HE was threatened and afraid of Tammy....

JaneyBGood I am aware that they changed it later. If you listen to or read about the PC it wasn't that early. They had the phone records since day one. Terry Elvis later was saying 3:41am was the end of all communication and the cops were saying otherwise. Why?

Richardson's claim of a "roundabout figure" is weasel language to me. Remember what was in the original police report dated Dec. 19th?

This is just another instance where you either believe the prosecutor's constantly changing stories for no good reason, or you don't. I don't.

I wasn't implying that I think the date was involved, (if you think I was.)

Same here. I wasn't implying in any way the date was involved, either. As far I know he was the only one publicly cleared.

My point was the police changed his (SS's) time line.

ETA: "Shiraldi has no recollection of her crying or becoming upset. He said he 'definitely'” dropped Elvis off after 2 a.m. Dec. 18.

“ 'When I got back in Murrells Inlet, it was about 3 a.m.,' he said. 'I couldn’t imagine her going back out because she was tired. It doesn’t really add up.'

JaneyBGood I am aware that they changed it later. If you listen to or read about the PC it wasn't that early. They had the phone records since day one. Terry Elvis was saying 3:41am was the end of all communication and the cops were saying otherwise. Why?

Richardson's claim of a "roundabout figure" is weasel language to me. Remember what was in the original police report dated Dec. 19th?

This is just another instance where you either believe the prosecutor's constantly changing stories for no good reason, or you don't. I don't.

PPKik...the discrepancy between Elvis and the cops regarding the communication timeline could have something to do with LE trying to keep facts of the case close to their chests and quiet....At the time, Terry Elvis May have been the only person allowed to publicly make statements, whereas LE obviously wouldn't want to disclose anything in an ongoing investigation....as to what was in the original police report dated Dec.19th I am not sure what I am supposed to be remembering? And I am unsure as to the last backhanded insult regarding the prosecutor's constantly changing stories....?.....what are the prosecutor's stories? As far as I've seen and followed from the beginning....there has only been 1....

Same here. I wasn't implying in any way the date was involved, either. As far I know he was the only one publicly cleared by LE.

So.....I'm trying to understand...perhaps I am not fully comprehending the comments... Is it being implied that LE is embellishing, fabricating, and perhaps framing? Why ? And if this is the theory, wouldn't LE be smart enough to know better ?.......

PPKik...the discrepancy between Elvis and the cops regarding the communication timeline could have something to do with LE trying to keep facts of the case close to their chests and quiet....At the time, Terry Elvis May have been the only person allowed to publicly make statements, whereas LE obviously wouldn't want to disclose anything in an ongoing investigation....as to what was in the original police report dated Dec.19th I am not sure what I am supposed to be remembering? And I am unsure as to the last backhanded insult regarding the prosecutor's constantly changing stories....?.....what are the prosecutor's stories? As far as I've seen and followed from the beginning....there has only been 1....

BBM

There was nothing "backhanded" or "insulting" about it. I was stating facts as they have been presented by various LE agencies only, "facts" that change.

Same here. I wasn't implying in any way the date was involved, either. As far I know he was the only one publicly cleared.

So.....I'm trying to understand...perhaps I am not fully comprehending the comments... Is it being implied that LE is embellishing, fabricating, and perhaps framing? Why ? And if this is the theory, wouldn't LE be smart enough to know better ?.......

I don't think that was the the implication.
SS has corrected the police and others many times that he looked at the clock in his car I think, and knew exactly what time it was when he left HE at her apartment. But, his time doesn't fit the LE timeline...with phone calls and who he called and whether she used her phone on the date besides texting her Dad the driving photo...so, it's not all lining up perfectly.

I think that Terry Elvis always said the phone stopped at 3:41.
My guess is that the 6:00 may have come from initial statements, rather than from any data, i.e someone saying they got a text from Heather around that time or something like that,which proved incorrect.

What would be the point of LE "changing" times of her all with BW? I mean there are two sets of records, pings and all, for that call, which I believe over the date's memory, no offense to him.

SS hasn't said anything after the first interview. He might have a lot to say, but most likely LE told him not to. As I have mentioned previously, he might have not adjusted his clock in the truck for the time change and forgot about it. (Yes, I know he could have looked at his phone, but also as I said before, my son has no idea what time it is on any given day, so SS might not have either). Point being, LE might or might not have changed anything, but after being reviewed, the actual facts could have been different than originally reported.

I hesitate to mention that LE didn't say Heather was communicating until 6:00 am, but media said that. It was not part of a press conference. And we have seen how different media interprets the same thing in different ways.

That being said, at 3:41 all "data" ended. Not all "communications" ended. It might mean the same thing, but in other cases, wording was important. I don't believe LE has ever said that there was "nothing" after 3:41. Just no "data" after that time. There are widgets that disable your mobile data with one click.(helps keep you from going over your data limit, if you have one) One article from February has Heather's last phone "ping" at 3am, yet LE states that data ended at 3:41 (if you have data going, you have a ping). The phone information in media changed from day to day, from last ping at X to last phone call at X to data ended at 3:41. I have heard nothing about the last phone "ping" since LE announced that the data ended at 3:41.

The whole point of this post is that, depending on the information that LE does have and the public doesn't have, there might or might not be discrepancies that are unexplainable. They might have been completely explained and we (the public) just don't have access to that information.

The fact that LE has not said specifically where the last ping was on Heather's phone has me thinking there is more to the phone information. (Can anyone say Dylan Redwine and "electronic communication"-long story....)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back