The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild about trial says : Trial resumes Wednesday, March 13 at 10:30 AM PDT.

I CANNOT WAIT THAT LONG

got my rations going on
cup of noodles
baked a pineapple upside own cake LAST NIGHT
popped the lid on the ativan
SITTING HERE IN PAJAMAS HAIR ALL OVER THE PLACE LOOOKING LIKE PHYLIS DILLER
LOOKING LIKE ONE OF THE DISNEY MUSKETEER CLUB (anette giggle) WITH MY BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES
GOT THE LAPTOP AND IPAD GOING ON
BEEN USING MY IPAD FOR SO LONG THAT I FORGOT HOW TO USE THE LAPTOP
TOLD EVERYONE THAT ID BE IN COURT ALL DAY WOULDNT BE HERE
WELL LITERALY I AM NOT HERE
BRING IT ON JUAN
IM READY TO GO

SO BRING ON THE STRESS
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
WAVING AT YALL :seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya:

I was featured on our local news for some writing I had done. This is even better! :floorlaugh:

O/T real quick Tulessa... but every single time I see your siggie and your grandsons face it makes me smile. What a cutie!!!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi is wearing a tan suit with green shirt and tie Willmott in a light green suit.
Is all of the green for St. Pattys day? #JodiArias

:seeya:

Mind me .... if you are looking for trial coverage links, they're in my sig. ;)

Posted by geevee in the previous thread (I don't know how to bring a quote over):

I've realized I'll never be able to keep up (yesterday I tried and couldn't get closer than 4 pages behind lol) so I'm just going to the end of the tread and starting from here. Anagrammy asked me a couple days ago if I could link pics, last night and this morning I took a bunch of screen shots and uploaded them to my PB album here:

http://s1287.beta.photobucket.com/us...98512101018741

I have decided that she stabbed him first, and here's why - look at the diagram (or one of the bedroom carpet pics (but I think the diagram illustrates it better), there are two areas of blood leading past the closet and to the TV cabinet in the bedroom corner.

I remember she said in one of her answers on the stand that she had her purse on the dresser (I think when JM was asking about when she packed up to leave TA's house) - I think her purse was on that cabinet and she had the dripping knife in her hand when she went for the gun. I also got a decent pic of the egde of the sheet dragging pic, you can see something on top left of the sheet, it's either buttons (meaning it's the duvet cover) or maybe it's the gun she laid on top of it while she dragged him back. I'm thinking button though but I can't make that any clearer.

Most of the pics in the album aren't lightened or otherwise messed with, I just screen shotted and saved (a couple have the isolated area of what I think is flying blood) but most are the way they were shown in court, so save and play with them if you like. End quote.

BBM

I've looked at that spot in the pic many times myself trying to figure out what that is. I've come to the conclusion that it's a light reflection from when it was shown in court. Unless there's a better picture w/o the reflection, it's too hard to say what that might be, if anything.

I took a couple of screenshots of that pic (as he moved it) so I was sure to get that area with the least amount of glare from the projector, the one in the album is the best shot, but I can upload another if anyone wants.

in the DARK.....

yes!! good catch. ja never said in all her details that after slamming the closet door shut, she turned on the light. :floorlaugh: oh she will comeback and say ta had a skylight. smh

WEATHER ALERT!

Updated weather in Phoenix Arizona.

fog.jpg

A big thank you to all my fellow Websleuths friends who sent well wishes to me last nite,lost my beloved Golden Retriever yesterday,she was 9 1/2, her name was Lucy,and I loved her very much.I couldn't sleep last nite ,so came on the board,and all your words meant so much to me. thank you again.

I am so sorry for your loss. I found the "pet Loss " forum a big help when I lost mine in 2002.

Im on #2 now.....and enjoying every minute of him.

I also found that thinking of what a good life my first had....and not thinking of my loss helped. Kinda like he didn't deserve to be remembered in a sad way.IYKWIM

It works out very well for me but then Im retired now.

Im on EST so I have most everything done before trial starts.

Just made a homemade cake and put the lemon glaze on it so its ready when my hubby gets in tonight from work. When they go on their lunch hour is when I prepare our dinner.:)

IMO

What time are you eating? I have map quest!:blushing:

I was watching JA's interrogation tape again and there is a part when the detective is asking her how her bloody palm print could be at TA's house. If you listen to her proposed explanation, it sounds almost word for word like her explanation of "cutting her right finger" on a water glass in the kitchen the night she arrived at TA's. In the interrogation, she claims she bathed Naps in the master bath back when she lived in AZ and one time she was using a glass that she dropped and "I was cleaning it up - I am comfortable cleaning up glass because I break them at work all the time and it's no big deal. So, I guess I got careless and I cut my finger while I was cleaning it up." This is almost exactly the story she tells about the glass in the kitchen the night she arrived at TA's before she killed him. All rehearsed lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member