The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up, did JA take some asprin and scratch herself with an emory board?

For those who have asked . . . blowing the margins is when a poster puts up a picture that is too big for the forum and it makes everyone have trouble refreshing and takes a very long time. Just a reminder to everyone to keep their pictures slightly smaller in order for all of us to enjoy the board.

1:14 PMLissette Martinez @martinezlissProsecutor Jm walking to his desk #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi is wearing a tan suit with green shirt and tie Willmott in a light green suit.
Is all of the green for St. Pattys day? #JodiArias

JA wanted to role play as Leprechauns.

I THINK maybe Tulessa's precious pics of her grand baby are a wee bit big. Not criticizing, just that they look huge to me. Maybe that's the margin problem???

ETA: Sorry - see somebody posted up thread. Thanks Tulessa.

Wonder why its 11 AZ time today instead of 10 AZ time? Was it planned that way last week?

This time thing is confusing the heck out of me. I hope they dont cancel today or something.

Pretty soon, they will start having court in the future. LOL

AZ doesn't do daylight savings time, so they are now 3 hours behind the east coast.

yes!! good catch. ja never said in all her details that after slamming the closet door shut, she turned on the light. :floorlaugh: oh she will comeback and say ta had a skylight. smh

I put money on a pair of night vision glasses now in the bathroom which were near her hands as she rolled left, 40 degree's latitude from the Bermuda triangle which is just offside to the bathtub. This gave her dark closet vision
nightvision.jpg

Remember when JM was questioning JA about how fast she got the gun that was way back in the corner of the closet? I think she thought long and hard about it that night. I think that's where the "HOLSTER" came from. Because it would be easier to grab/get to, and pull down the gun in the HOLSTER. What she FORGOT in this again made up story is -it would actually take more time to get the gun and take it out of the holster. So then the lie becomes ...well MAYBE ir wasn't in the holster, BUT it was at one time.

And of course the OTHER problem with that story---WHERE is the holster now?

It was never found at the crime scene. Hmmm.....:liar:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi is wearing a tan suit with green shirt and tie Willmott in a light green suit.
Is all of the green for St. Pattys day? #JodiArias

Oh lawd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads