The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tulessa, I don't think your pics of Gunnar blew the margins. More likely was the post and reply that had a screen cap of people viewing from the bottom of the page.

Do you all think they are waiting to make sure Jodi's lunch gets there before they start trial :giggle: That's probably the hold up

I was watching JA's interrogation tape again and there is a part when the detective is asking her how her bloody palm print could be at TA's house. If you listen to her proposed explanation, it sounds almost word for word like her explanation of "cutting her right finger" on a water glass in the kitchen the night she arrived at TA's. In the interrogation, she claims she bathed Naps in the master bath back when she lived in AZ and one time she was using a glass that she dropped and "I was cleaning it up - I am comfortable cleaning up glass because I break them at work all the time and it's no big deal. So, I guess I got careless and I cut my finger while I was cleaning it up." This is almost exactly the story she tells about the glass in the kitchen the night she arrived at TA's before she killed him. All rehearsed lies.

Translation: After the murder, JA probably cleaned the blood off of herself in the bathtub. JMHO

I want to add my sympathies... Dog owners sadly know this pain all too well, I am just one of many dog lovers here on WS.. I had two goldens before the dog I have now and they were furry angels, chosen family who bless our lives. The words all come up short but I know your beautiful Lucy is so grateful for the life you gave her. It's really such a special bond and it will never be broken. My :beats: is with you

The chinese dog food/pet food killed all the pets.
I do know how you feel we were very sad and still are. What we did was get two big rocks. Painted their born, and death dates. on the rocks.
and sealed them with outdoor laquar.
we used a magic marker then painted inside the names and all.
If you can get a few nice rocks you can make a nice memorial for them that way.
maybe even put a nice sealed photo on there or near there?
Bless you and your family..and your departed dog...

Question: Does anyone know for sure if Travis was right-handed or left-handed? I've read he was left-handed, but the photo of him shaving is reversed, showing the shower door open the opposite way it actually does, so he would be holding the razor in his right hand. And in the photo of him sitting on his balcony working on a speech, he's holding a pen in his right hand.

(He had four defensive cuts to his left hand and one to his right thumb, if anyone is wondering).

Travis.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-13 at 9.53.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-03-13 at 9.53.00 AM.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 10
I am so so sorry to hear about your loss of your beloved Lucy. Goldies are so precious.

The lost of a pet is so very hard to take - my thoughts are with you ...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I know how you feel. I lost my little Scooby dachsund the day after Thanksgiving. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. Lots of hugs.

Tru Tv has realy dropped the bomb .
They cut it down to 2 hours of trials[ live now], and I think soon they will cut them out all together to or[ altogether] , probably a lot of the same babble and sex talk...today?
Well, lets hope some progress will be made today....:twocents:

This proves that television, especially the news, is a dying commodity. Less and less are watching television and getting their media 'fix' from the Internet.

I haven't watched television in over 4 years. It's almost insulting to watch TV especially now that you have to pay a lot of money to be ill-informed and mildly entertained with dumb shows.

The blown margin is getting on my nerves.

I don't think it is Tulessa anymore, she now has only one pic of that cute little grandson of hers!

I took a couple of screenshots of that pic (as he moved it) so I was sure to get that area with the least amount of glare from the projector, the one in the album is the best shot, but I can upload another if anyone wants.

Yours is definitely the best shot of that picture that I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams