The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I don't know how to size it, so Gunnar will have to go! :floorlaugh:

I don't think it was Gunnar either...but I notice there weren't any problems until emus came on board :waitasec:

They just replayed a bit of testimony from last Thursday on HLN that bugs me no end - Jodi says she didn't "cut" her finger at Casa Ramos, she jammed it on the metal shelf. Then, practically in her next breath, says she told the manager she needed a band-aid because, in a minute, she'd be "bleeding all over the place."

Bleeding all over the place from a finger scrape? I hurt my fingers all the time and the only time I bled "all over the place" was when I cut off the side of a finger with a rotary cutter.

I swear I hear the Elvis Presley music every time Juan stands up to do his thing.....you know, all the trumpets and stuff before "the King" came onstage????

Is there an option here to turn off the moving images that people post?Totally jacks up my computer.

Thank you.

Ok, I don't know how to size it, so Gunnar will have to go! :floorlaugh:

If you want to PM me the photos I can resize them for you, so we can all enjoy Gunnar with you. :)

BTW, I had a golden retriever named Gunnar after Gunnar Nelson as well.

folks: reminder: no disparaging remarks about the defense team please and thank you.

I would guess right handed.

Attachments

• napolean.png
    napolean.png
    406.6 KB · Views: 57
wow...Tigerbalm...I'm pretty new at this site....that video of Jean...whoa! I've watched Court TV, In Session, etc for years and have NEVER EVER seen this.

My hubs jaw just dropped to the floor....:floorlaugh:

Just goes to show ya....ya never know what may show up on you tube!:what:

I THINK maybe Tulessa's precious pics of her grand baby are a wee bit big. Not criticizing, just that they look huge to me. Maybe that's the margin problem???

ETA: Sorry - see somebody posted up thread. Thanks Tulessa.

As much as I love TigerBalm....me thinks it might be her map of the time zones?

got my rations going on
cup of noodles
baked a pineapple upside own cake LAST NIGHT
popped the lid on the ativan
SITTING HERE IN PAJAMAS HAIR ALL OVER THE PLACE LOOOKING LIKE PHYLIS DILLER
LOOKING LIKE ONE OF THE DISNEY MUSKETEER CLUB (anette giggle) WITH MY BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES
GOT THE LAPTOP AND IPAD GOING ON
BEEN USING MY IPAD FOR SO LONG THAT I FORGOT HOW TO USE THE LAPTOP
TOLD EVERYONE THAT ID BE IN COURT ALL DAY WOULDNT BE HERE
WELL LITERALY I AM NOT HERE
BRING IT ON JUAN
IM READY TO GO

SO BRING ON THE STRESS
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
WAVING AT YALL :seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya:

Oh Katieded2 you made me really laugh!

Translation: After the murder, JA probably cleaned the blood off of herself in the bathtub. JMHO

I think she had him convinced that if he went back to the shower[ he was injured vary badly and barely alive at that point] that she would stop, but instead she finished him off..
that is where the knife wounds on his hands came from, the second time he was in the shower..:twocents:

Do you all think they are waiting to make sure Jodi's lunch gets there before they start trial :giggle: That's probably the hold up

yeah -- a big fat BALONEY sammich...:jail:

JA wanted to role play as Leprechauns.

THEY'RE MAGICALLY DELICIOUS!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N2haQjqTqE"]Lucky Charms cereal commercial 1980 - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey