The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
#JodiArias looks back at her mom and aunt sitting in the front row.

Maybe they are deciding whether black smoke or white smoke should come out of JAs butt today.....:waitasec:
she has a problem there for sure where the sun don't shine:floorlaugh:

They just replayed a bit of testimony from last Thursday on HLN that bugs me no end - Jodi says she didn't "cut" her finger at Casa Ramos, she jammed it on the metal shelf. Then, practically in her next breath, says she told the manager she needed a band-aid because, in a minute, she'd be "bleeding all over the place."

Bleeding all over the place from a finger scrape? I hurt my fingers all the time and the only time I bled "all over the place" was when I cut off the side of a finger with a rotary cutter.

I really believe that (as discussed on this thread days ago) that finger wound on the right index finger was from the gun when she tried it out right after stealing it from her grandparents. Some people who know guns say the wound looks like that type of wound.

I was raised in the south too and taught to never show up empty handed:angel:
I'll bring drinks:great:

Stop!

I am now really craving a Po' Boy, wet, loaded.

Oh how I miss the food. yum yum....

Back to our regularly scheduled topic.

Too much suspense today. Waiting for the smoke signals from the Vatican and now waiting for the JA trial to start.

According to my math... 15 minutes late each day for 16 days of trial... (I am rounding off)...

Equals 4 hours that JM could be nailing JA's :behind: even more...

KWIM?

:banghead:

The chinese dog food/pet food killed all the pets.
I do know how you feel we were very sad and still are. What we did was get two big rocks. Painted their born, and death dates. on the rocks.
and sealed them with outdoor laquar.
we used a magic marker then painted inside the names and all.
If you can get a few nice rocks you can make a nice memorial for them that way.
maybe even put a nice sealed photo on there or near there?
Bless you and your family..and your departed dog...

Yes, a memorial helps, we planted an oak for our german shepherd Lobo and put a plaque beneath.

no testiphony yet? Don't these folks know I have limited lunch hour in which to watch!?

Is there an option here to turn off the moving images that people post?Totally jacks up my computer.

Thank you.

User CP has options to turn off avatars, pics, and signatures in the settings and options. Click edit options, scroll down to thread display options.

The blown margin is getting on my nerves.

I don't think it is Tulessa anymore, she now has only one pic of that cute little grandson of hers!

I think it might be Tiger Balm's signature map. Maybe hitting enter after the pic of Juan, before the time zone map, would do it?

Can't they get this moving now? Almost 30 minutes late after a 5 day break.

Can someone answer what res their screen is set at that has blown margins? If it is something like 800x600 that is not conducive with the web today, not even five years ago.

My margins never blew. That's why I thought it might have been me.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

#JodiArias is in the courtroom with a light blue shirt on. We await the judge and jury, should begin momentarily.

As much as I love TigerBalm....me thinks it might be her map of the time zones?

Yup...that's what I was just coming to post but wanted to see if it already was. LOL!!

It's definitely TigerBalm. I am set to 50 posts per page, and all of my last 3 pages at least have been blown, and she is the only one on all 3.

A big thank you to all my fellow Websleuths friends who sent well wishes to me last nite,lost my beloved Golden Retriever yesterday,she was 9 1/2, her name was Lucy,and I loved her very much.I couldn't sleep last nite ,so came on the board,and all your words meant so much to me. thank you again.
Lucy's Mom,
My dog-loving heart goes out to you too. I very firmly believe Lucy will never be too far away - you'll feel the brush of a tail in the middle of the night, or hear a happy bark from somewhere far off - and you'll know she's just waiting for you on the Rainbow Bridge. Until you meet her again.

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member