The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: The margins are much better ... I can see WS now !

:seeya: Thank You !

Let's get this show on the road !

We are now officially late for the delayed start time today. . . :sigh:

Doesn't seem she had many friends to speak of. Here's a link to an article by Dr. Dale Archer (NG used to have him on a lot), about whether or not he thinks she's a sociopath http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/03/11/jodi-arias-victim-or-sociopath/. He had this to say:

"Here is the real problem with labeling Arias as a sociopath. This condition starts in the young teen years, if not before. It is a persistent and consistent behavior over the first three to four decades of the individual- some say for a lifetime. No one has come forward with any prior behavioral issues, legal issues, problems with work, family or friends. She was reportedly a very "good girl" in high school and very “normal

JVM interviewed Tina Ross, one of her High School friends who said she was those very things, so I guess she had a least one friend. But it would be interesting to hear from her family as they would be the ones who would know the "real" Jodi Arias.

BBM

Good girl in high school? How many good girls get so drunk they pass out at age 15 as she herself testified to on the stand?

Is there an option here to turn off the moving images that people post?Totally jacks up my computer.

Thank you.

I remember a poster saying they changed their settings for that but I can't remember who?

Maybe you can pm a mod, like who is pretty savvy on how the functions of the board works.

HTH

Woot! been waiting for this for 5 days, been having withdrawls...Go Get her Juan!!

THANK YOU to whoever told me to take the signatures off in the CP - that's so much better! Not that you all don't have beautiful things in there, but on trial days it goes so fast and so hard to scroll through everything, especially since I am 50 posts per page.

It's helpful y'all!

My margins never blew. That's why I thought it might have been me.

Mine have never been blown here, what I think it is is that some people have the screen res set way too low for today's standards.

My mom has Macular degeneration, problem is however if you set your screen res too low, many things will not appear on your screen properly because no one designs a page for a width of 800 pixels

well, THAT pic blew the margins BIG TIME!!!!!!

Ouch

Anyone that's paying attention to the items entered into evidence: where is item #152? It was confusing when JM was showing the pics, some had been out of order as to time and he went back and shwoed those but instead of showing #152 he showed #160, and I can't find an annotation of #152 being shown, it should be a pic somewhere in the middle of the shower pics. And the (guy) can't recall name at the moment, camera expert) said he got 20 pics off the camera for the shower poses, only 19 have been shown.

Oh, and the CVS receipt that he folded over before putting back under the projector so no one could see what she bought, oh JM has a few tricks up his sleeve.

bbm... i think it was a bottle of KY...

Whoa...that pic of that runner completely blew my margins. They were fine even before when everyone else's were blown. NOW I know what a blown margin looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey