The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the defense filled the motions! And Juan, again prepared better than the defense.

Anyone that's paying attention to the items entered into evidence: where is item #152? It was confusing when JM was showing the pics, some had been out of order as to time and he went back and shwoed those but instead of showing #152 he showed #160, and I can't find an annotation of #152 being shown, it should be a pic somewhere in the middle of the shower pics. And the (guy) can't recall name at the moment, camera expert) said he got 20 pics off the camera for the shower poses, only 19 have been shown.

Oh, and the CVS receipt that he folded over before putting back under the projector so no one could see what she bought, oh JM has a few tricks up his sleeve.

I have a record of 20 shower pics (besides the 3 accidental ones at the end). The last one added that was new to me was at 5:23:40. Don't know that I've seen it, just made a note of it as they were discussing it in court.

hahaha! JM has a copy of Nurmi's motion to compel, but Nurmi doesn't. Get it together, Nurmi!

JA in black and blue....attempting to portray a massive bruise today.

Haha... Juan has hard copies of the DT's motions but KN doesn't. Our man Juan is always so prepared, love him.

did Jodi not get her script on time? Is that whats delaying todays court proceddings?

Isn't this about Travis' bogus criminal history?

There were two motions filed. . .I thought the Walmart and Tesoro came from JM and then a second one was about Travis' criminal history from Nurmi.

TigerBalm...I hope this doesn't sound bad, cause that isn't my intention of course.

But yes, your signature is blowing the margins.

I took signatures off, margins were fine.

I put them back on when you posted that, and margins blew. You are the only photos on my page.

Motion to compell re: Travis' criminal record...which is completely WRONG, btw...his brother was arrested for assault, used Travis' name and they never changed it. It was proven recently that TA was not the person arrested, through fingerprints.

Juan's doing it HIS way.

The narcissism of the sociopath:

hit-me-with-your-best.jpg

I'd love to <mod snip> that smirk off her face!

Nuurmi's motion to compel, anyone know what this is about?

It was posted and there is a reliable link:
motion to compel records from Walmart and Tesoro.
motion to compel Travis Alexander's criminal record.

:furious::furious::please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members