The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an option here to turn off the moving images that people post?Totally jacks up my computer.

Thank you.

Go to USER CP at the top. On the left side there is an option to 'Edit Options'.

Select that, scroll down and unclick the box that says 'view signatures'.

It's Juan's Motion - not Nurmi's

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:here we go
nurmi pulled a baez with not having a hard copy of something but juan did

Okay...I have to ask. Why is the DT wearing matching shades of green? Is this some kind of strategy? It looks very odd to me.

Approach? Already? Ugh. It's not hammer time, Nurmi.

Hair down, be prepared for the hair curtain today. :)

JA's herpes has left her lip, but it seems she's aged 10 years in 5 days....the stress of constant lying is taking it's toll.

392 guests in here?!??! No wonder my screen keeps freezing!!

:seeya: Warning ... not the margins ... lol :

IF you are watching on HLN, they will probably interrupt IF they get a new Pope ...

So if anyone hears anything about "white smoke" -- it's coming from the Vatican -- not Arizona !

So you may want to have a back-up on line ... I have 2 computers going ... and HLN on ... don't want to miss one second of today ...

:seeya:

Anyone else thinking Jodi's aunt is listening to an audiobook?

Not sure what this means. Any legal eagles around?

Beth Karas InSession

Arias's attorneys filed a Motion to Compel, apparently requesting documents related to WalMart and Tesoro. The attorneys are at sidebar with the judge.

AAArrrrrgh! The JA trial, the steubenville trial and the second day of NFL FA. It's gonna be tough to keep up. :sigh:

Looks like the photo was taken through the mirror

The shaving pic, you mean? Yes, that's the way it looks and that's also what JA said--though you know how reliable her word is. ;)

Did you see that she, or someone using her name, posted a creepy comment below the shaving pic on April '08? :what:

I'm nervous. I'm doing ten things at once so I might have misheard. Didn't Nurmi said he had filed two motions? Is Jodi still going with her I-return-the-gas-can-story? Did Juan bluff!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie