the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why this judge almost ALWAYS let them approach!
It's aggravating.

It is aggravating that the judge always says "yes, you may" to approach, I'd love her to say "mmm, no.. you may not."
I believe she does that so the attorney can't later claim the jury heard something they should not have.

JUAN can handle this momentum manipulation by Nurmi.....Imo.

He continues to show why he's a pro. I don't think "just any" prosecutor could handle a defendant like her or a ------ (insert word here) like Nurmi. IMO (and yours, I guess! :) ) he's handled this all quite well.

Shes cornered.....clothes....gas....shoes....

She burned it all. I know she did!

Go Juan!!

She put gas in the car during The Fog

At this pace, I could actually be the stenographer. When in doubt, I'd just throw in contemporaneous and edify and wait 2 minutes before the next sidebar

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:...:floorlaugh:

don't forget a little fog as well

Does she remember calling TA: "Hey Babe let's get together for the Othello play, and O BTW I got lost thanks to you." Knowing that she killed him, or did the "fog" cause her to forget that part. L I A R

LMAO...you remember putting gas in the car but don't remember how?

Classic!

"everything about June 4 we are presuming as facts." Geez I hate her more and more every time she opens her mouth.

Now she doesn't have memory of filling up the gas cans.:banghead:

Why doesn't Nurmi just drag his chair up under the Judges bench :furious: So sick of "May we approach"

:rocker:

They'll soon install one of those chair climbers that are used for people that have trouble going up the stairs. He can just buzz and take the Nurmirail over.

"I need to correct my last answer, I don't remember what I did with the clothes".

Ba ha ha this is not an exam you are writing Jodi. :floorlaugh:

Ok, any lawyers or judges out there?? Are the constant requests by Nurmi for sidebar something that happens in other high profile death penalty cases?
How is it that no one in authority within the Mesa legal community is commenting or at least advising the judge to consider reigning this in in some way?

I don't know about high profile death penalty trials, but I have NEVER seen anything like this in court, nor have I ever done anything like it.

He continues to show why he's a pro. I don't think "just any" prosecutor could handle a defendant like her or a ------ (insert word here) like Nurmi. IMO (and yours, I guess! :) ) he's handled this all quite well.

:highfive:
yup! He is poetry in motion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members