the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. Does she NOT realize what a complete idiot she sounds like?

I swear it's so hard not to just laugh at everything out of her mouth...

Martinez: I want you to tell me if you are having any memory problems right now.
LOL

Damn!!!! She is over the top!!! How rude!!!!!!

How did we go from filling up the car with gas to a holster? I am having trouble following.

Come on Juan just hit her with the damming evidence and send her on her way....

At one point it was in a holster
At one point it was not in a holster
Stick your toe in and
Do the loopdeloop

:banghead:

Please Judge ...
Just once, when Nurmi utters his "may we approach?"

JUST SAY NO!!!

Jodi is getting caught up in her snotty attitude. It's fine because the jurors hate her now, I bet.

Her memory is so selective - and only with those very things that aren't in her favor. That alone would seem to make a reasonable person conclude that the fog is fictional. It's truly ridiculous.

A few days ago someone here (I'm sorry, I don't recall who it was!) said this seems to be JA's way of being able to testify AND plead the 5th...

Exactly. But it's so transparent - I don't see how any juror would believe this.

What's with the little girl voice, now? Blecch.

Can you imagine dealing with a person like this in real life?!?!

Maybe her Mom and aunt are laughing because they've gone through the past 30 years listening to this and are enjoying having someone go toe-to-toe and call her on each bit on nonsense.

So now she's seen "TAs gun" on 'several' occasions. Maybe in a box, or not, sometimes in a holster, sometimes now.

Go Juan!

Can someone tell me...

Can Juan think fast enough on his feet, while doing this amazing job, to realize what she has just said about the luggage?

Or does it take time to process the actual testimony you are hearing and relate it to the case?

I mean, yeah...we are sitting here and immediately heard it - but he is still on his line of questioning and has to follow that.

Sometimes it can be hard to catch everything while on cross. But is the significance that she earlier claimed Travis loaded her luggage?

Ok, any lawyers or judges out there?? Are the constant requests by Nurmi for sidebar something that happens in other high profile death penalty cases?
How is it that no one in authority within the Mesa legal community is commenting or at least advising the judge to consider reigning this in in some way?

Repeated sidebars and objections like this are not atypical in high profile murder cases.

Are you having any memory problems right now?
Not that I'm aware of

OMG. You are organizing a camping trip after you killed someone?

Nobody on earth would believe that story!

Wow, her lawyers are PISSED. Nurmster looks like he just sucked a lemon and Willmott looks like she has a major b*tch on! JMO :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi