the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge appears medicated to me. There is something about her that seems off. Why doesn't she take control of her courtroom? I have never followed a trial before but I have seen judges in traffic court be more aggressive and in control then she is.

so many "objections" infer that there's something to hide...

I WANT to beat my head on a door now.

She's absolutely MADDENING!!!

Again ~ how DISRESPECTFUL Mr Nurmi is today ~ and he's getting mores all the time ~ as is his nasty client.

JM: "You said you required a gun to go on this camping trip"

JA: "It wasn't a requirement..."

Seriously? Talmudic Scholars don't parse things like that.

I hope she's snarking herself right into a DP conviction. She's just so vile! UGH.

All guys and just Jodi would be like her having an "All You Can Eat Buffet".

Come on JM...say the following: "Judge the witness is not responsive, please instruct her to answer my questions."

The judge appears medicated to me. There is something about her that seems off. Why doesn't she take control of her courtroom? I have never followed a trial before but I have seen judges in traffic court be more aggressive and in control then she is.

She does seem different today. Seems tired "of it"....

OMG I've never heard of a defendant being so smarmy or evasive. She is really showing herself AGAIN. I have a pain in my head.....started when the seal came down.....JM has to be screaming inside his own head........

Uh, I wouldn't quite characterize you as a "lady", jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi