the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby Juarez, and Jodi when she called 911 on him. The call got screwed up and that's the reason Jodi didn't call 911 after killing Travis. She did use that as an excuse, and is now trying to deny it. That's a smaller reason within a bigger reason, Jodi says.

JM knows she is rattled big time - he isn't going to be letting up at all!

This creature won't own up to ANYTHING. Not even the smallest thing. Who is like that? That's just freaky.

I'm sorry but this type of questioning (and getting down into rat holes about the question) is just not effective.

350x.jpg

1. Approach

c9eb7b61c27d464789f7ea0b5dc349ea-82984d4be6e64ed487a0c539da0fce20-2_t607.jpg

2. Approached

r-SHERRY-STEPHENS-large570.jpg

3. Reproach

21098603_BG2.jpg

4. Poached

I think it was precious when she corrected JM as to it being 2ND Nephi, and not just Nephi - like knowing the books in the Book of Mormon will make everything ok.... :floorlaugh:

She was right about it being 2nd Nephi and that is why Mr. Martinez should lay off of the BOM questioning. I really don't know why he went there. TA also disobeyed his religion.

is this how all courts are run? or just the judge in this one?

Bobby Juarez, and Jodi when she called 911 on him. The call got screwed up and that's the reason Jodi didn't call 911 after killing Travis. She did use that as an excuse, and is now trying to deny it. That's a smaller reason within a bigger reason, Jodi says.

I think it is referring to an abuse incident with Travis, not the murder.

When Nurmi says "objection asked and answered" JM should turn around and say to him "so what was her answer????"

Geez this is ridiculous.

:banghead:

She looks so creepy and out of it while the sidebars are going on. It is like she is a zombie.
I don't think she's drugged, but she looks tired. She was probably up all night long having deviant sex with her cellmate.

Jodi is correcting Juan all of the time right now. She really believes she is so superior to him right now. She answers questions very condescendingly with "That's correct." As in, yes little Juan, you poor thing, you got something right.

Her grandiose self, her opinion that she is better than anyone is so evident. Such narcissism with her. And imo socipathy. I can see how anyone in relationship with her would leave, as soon as possible. I want to scream at her. I am yelling at the monitor. :banghead:

I want to scream. First my cable when out about 11:30 est, then my cable goes out(because my cable is crap) Internet is back on but I have a hard time hearing anything(my husband and son seem to thing I want to hear about sports,hunting etc)every day they do this when the trial is on. Now sidebar on top of sidebar.

She was right about it being 2nd Nephi and that is why Mr. Martinez should lay off of the BOM questioning. I really don't know why he went there. TA also disobeyed his religion.

Agree. Bad as she is, not following some religion isn't indicative of anything imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~