the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She hates how JM is completely impervious to her wiles, it leaves her nothing to work with.

JA never said anything on direct or cross in the CIC or the defense case that Travis loaded the gun, until now did she? She's brazen, that's for sure. IMO

I'm thinking Juan feels like he's trying to nail jello to a wall. :pullhair:

Dental hygienist at my office is in disbelief that she can grilled so bad and remain as cool as a cucumber, but after 30 minutes realized why JM has to do that to her to FINALLY get at an answer. It's exhausting. I had to have her close the door in case *advertiser censored* sex talk came out. Sheesh! At least my cleaning when by fast... I told them that getting a yes or no outta JA was harder than pulling teeth. hah!

It looks like they're going over juror questions. Will they have to take a break for her to study them to come up with her lies, or will these be asked off the cuff?

Funny video of Jodi Arias testifying! Take a minute during break to watch it

**funniest video ever***

for Jodi Arias Trial Watchers

[video=youtube;UTUL6P6mQAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTUL6P6mQAg&feature=share[/video]

She's not looking very happy.:great:

How could she. All she is doing is digging a deeper grave with all the lies and news stories. I guess she does not get it yet. She really can not think that the jury is buying all this new BS. Geesh. What a piece of work.

Do we know if her fingerprints were in the closet? She just admitted she used a hand on one of the shelves when she reached up - that's new. I think.
On direct she just put one foot on the corner of the shelf and grabbed the gun with one hand while the other floated in the air. There were no hands used to climb the shelf at all. :floorlaugh:

Why is JM resting???

I love the way he comes in, hits the highlights and gets out before she knows what hit her. I love how he refers to the jurors' questions, implying that she is responsible to them now, not him. He's playing as the rep for the jurors.

There are solid built-in shelves in our walk-in closet, and I would never consider standing on them to reach something. I use a small stepladder.

I also have solid built-in shelves in my closet and I do, on occasion, step on the lower shelf to reach an item on an upper shelf. I really do not understand why Mr. Martinez is talking so much about TA's shelves.

Do I actually see fear in her eyes as jury goes out? She also swallowed hard.

It's all an act. There is not an ounce of fear in JA. I'm sure she did this for the jury, if they happen to glance at her, which they do not. You would to have feelings to have fear, she has none. JMO

Is JM done with her? Good grief I don't want to listen to more Nurmi :furious: Looks like they are looking at more juror questions.

Me either! Don't you just know he will have to ask her some more sex questions! :banghead:

she is sickening and evil...at this point I have no second thoughts...this is going to get truly amazing when Juan wraps it up and shows step by step what little miss spidey pants did and what happens when you try to get a gun down out of that closet by stepping on those shelves.

all the bolts are coming loose now.

Would someone please explain to JA that she was not holding up a stop sign, she was holding a GUN? :furious:

Then you would love JonBenet Ramsey's house.

One would think. But kid involvement gets to me in another way. I just don't want to know or hear about it in the same way that I'm fascinated with other crime scenes.

JA never said anything on direct or cross in the CIC or the defense case that Travis loaded the gun, until now did she? She's brazen, that's for sure. IMO

Her testibaloney that TA loaded the gun in December 2007 is new, as of today. :notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966